Frequent Posters

Lumos_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
no matter whoever say whatever we support you barun, forever
rumu thumbnail
beautiful post di...
i have full support in him..i love him like anything...trust him ...
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved loved loved the post Zoha di!!πŸ‘ Can u pls check ur inbox once pls??😊
Ace11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Will support him no matter what...We are with you Sobti and we'll alway be πŸ˜ƒ
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

Gandhari this heera is stuck in the coal Mine,,,of SP n 4Loonies,,,n as it is said "

Loula ke dalali mein haath kaale" we really have to get in now n take this heera to a well desrved place!! I hope we really find a johri who can actually make good use of this heera!!

BTEW Gandhari,,,your post! uff, the word U've used the what the, hi, excuse me, farq etc,,,,those incomplete phrases means a lot to us now only because he delivers it that way! Awesome post Gandhari!! tis had to be an individual post in the main forum! 

I Hope so too...he needs all the good vibes as he doesn't have family connection in the industry to succeed...it's us fan who knows his potential and can support him in every way to make him what he can be...

Aww Zoha your always encouraging words touch my heart as I know how honest you're...I'm happy sharing it with you guys who know me...Main forum is still a bit unknown territory for me.🀒

I'm going to miss my weekend Zoha treat when Barun stops...😭😭😭
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
WE STAND BEHIND BARUN...[behind???in front of barun]...SP and PH hav to face us before harming him...
proshomi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Amazzzing post perfect song.
He is will and always remain the best...STAR PLUS ITS NOT LATE NOW ALSO SAVE YOUR DIGNITY NOW ALSO.Barun were with you in whatever decision you take.You are the best thing happened on television.LOVEEE YOU SOOO MUCHπŸ€—
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Updated pg 4 Zohali
Love you for this post.
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: beena14

Zoha dear πŸ€—I am so damn proud to be a Barun Sobti fan . I have and will always support the man . Unfortunately these idiots have not realized  his worth, tell you honestly they don't him . My only plea to the PH/SP is please end the show for once be big   show some humility to the man you made you r name famous across the globe. I have faith in god and Barun . I really don't care if they clear his name or not we all know how this industry works ...one language is spoken MONEY .For which ruining a persons name is no big deal . I am not to worried they 'll will pay for this if not here somewhere else just like in Asr's words yeha nahi toh kissi aur duniya mei.I don't want to wish ill for anyone all i can wish and pray for is Barun Sobti's success. 

The man who gave us ASR , I salute to you Mr Barun Sobti ...I wish you all the luck to srvive in this vicious world ...this is for you Barun...

Zo , lovely post , appropriate song bang on. I am so proud of you to come out today and stand my our star who we all believe in.

Faith

Faith on which one can live whole life 

Faith on which one can keep hopes alive 

Faith on which one can build confidence

Faith on which one can overcome encumbrance 

Faith on which one can strengthen determination 

Faith on which one can accomplish aspiration 

Faith on which one can take dream to reality 

Faith on which one can continue to live with ecstasy 

Faith on which one can gain even after losing 

Faith on which one can refill the color in life by proving 

Faith on which one can fight against injustice

Faith on which one can rest in paradise & peace 

Faith in good faith becomes stronger & stronger 

God will not be able to hold much longer & do wonder 

Beena!!!! Kya bola!!! U know it works,,,,n u've put that!! awesome!~!! N those lines on Faith!πŸ‘ 

I remember Khuddari ke batien hamesha sastee hoti hai aur paisa bahut mahanga!! n With mony they can show the power!

no matter how powerful SP is,,,its has to bow down to fans demands Beena!! they have to close the shop before we burn it down!

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
love the post zoha love ya love Barun.. 

will get back