Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
exactly no Baarun no show...they cant to injustice to the lead actor this way!!!

dont stop ppl keep spamming few more hrs left!!!
Keenara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Zoha,

I have always been a silent observer of this forum and never commented till now. You made me cry😭. I am with you on this.😊

P.S. I just love your VM's. Though I never comment on it, but just want to let you know that you have amazing talent girl. 😊
Minni147 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
True Fan of Barun... Amazing Post... 👏🤗 👏❤️
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Zoha, i have complete faith in the man our Barun.. It's so sad that he is beng made a scapegoat of that SP and PH and that woman GUL!!! 😡 Yuck! the politics these people play and try to tarnish someone's reputation.

Please let us all support Barun and be with him in his hour of need. 😊
bijili thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lovely post.Each & every ARSHIAN LOVES SARUN & WILL ALWAYS NO MATTER WHAT.Barun can never b wrong,he's not as powerful as this big wigs of the industry but as far as people who love him for his acting,his humble attitude ,simplicity & him for what he is are immense,we all do as Sanaya told once love is UNCONDITIONAL & we love him and trust him unconditionally though we personally havent met him.May he always b happy in his professional and personal life.Amen.

SSB28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post

But I want IPKKND to continue with Barun in it and we will settle for nothing less BAS
sadianabil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

NICE POST ZOHA.👏

BARUN IS THE BEST INDIAN TELEVISION ACTOR.⭐️

FULL FAITH IN HIM.

GOOD LUCK BARUN.
Zarahatke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
🤗 For u
I didnt know what was the meaning of a fan
All i knew that this was the first time i my life i saw 2 characters n they r becoming a part of my life n these characters real actor is the soul of ipk. Then when they become my life how can i give up my life so easily i have to fight for my life either if its one part or both parts i have to fight till the end.
I love barun sobti i m happy that is still these ppl dont understand him what he is as ASR for us they dont deserve barun and i m happy for him.
And now my fight is if the soul of these characters r not there even half soul do the happy ending to it.
Zoha my dear thx for introducing me arnav and khushi as u know better how i started watching ipk
With ipk barun sanaya the whole team the most amazing thing happen to me that i met wonderful ppl and u r one of them.
The amazing talent love u dear for wonderful post for ur wonderful vm they ll always be part of our memories
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I was never a 'fan' of any celebrity yeah not even bollywood. Barun Sobti made me his fan. Till now I was unaware of the extent of love and respect I have for this guy. Now I know.

More than anyone I trust Barun.
I have my full faith.
I for sure will always stand by Barun Sobti
If Barun goes so does the show and the channel for me

Awesome post 👏
Edited by risat - 11 years ago
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
No Barun, no show
We will follow him wherever he goes.
And if that makes me delusional, clingy, phanwoman, then be it.