Posted: 11 years ago
awesome post...

i have faith in barun...and will support him till end
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Zoha Dii

Awesome post... perfect song...

I have been running around the forum from past 2 days, but have hardly posted anything... there is so much that I have heard, so much I know that it is very very hard to write simple statements like 'I support Barun'... If I start writing something, I fear I will ditch out everything thats in my stomach 😆

Barun has been a scapegoat... hadnt we said about this ton times before in this forum? hadnt we said, there will come a day when Barun will be shown the doors and the blame will be on him ONLY?? Hadnt we said Gul is the main player here and SP cannot be believed completely?? I am not surprised seeing this politics at all... What has truly surprised me is the FANDOM... Their effort to make Barun stay back has literally shocked me. I am a Rajeev fan, so this 'I quit' scenario is not new for me... but this uproar of fans is something HUGE in the history of Indian Television... I am loving this dammit !!!

Lastly, Barun is not wrong but he definitely needs a PR to let others know the same. He is too naive for this industry, thats filled with not 4, but 100 rats, ready to eat him up. His honesty will not let his ship sink... He will get what he truly deserves... I want to patiently wait to witness that day 😊
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post zoha!! oh those eyes!!
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you so much for the post Zoha Di :) i know i dont comment reguarly on your post but i am one of those people who smile on seeing your post on the forum's list.

The power of Sobti! <3

Respect. Peace out.
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
We wont let him down! 👍🏼
..SankiMedhz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Di...I loved the title!! Not to mention how much I loved the post itself!!!❤️
This - 👏 - For your post and for this fabulous man who has been entertaining us soo well!!!
I'll always support him in all his endeavors!!
Thank you for making this post!
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
bArun is the best

God bless him
arshiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the awesome post Zoha...
I think I'm going mad thinking of IPK without him...

My husband thinks I'm mad cause the news of him leaving the show affecting my life...ha..ha..i must say my marriage life...

Barun Sobti has only copyright in ASR no one can think about taking his place...
If there is no SARUN than no Arshi...

I've already emailed 50 times to wherever I can send to bring Barun back or end the show with happy life with Arshi...
payasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

much needed post zoha  !! i was thinking why  very much notable fans of ipk  havenot made any posts, here it comes.. 

well said, barun has not earned his fan dom that includes kids to adults or say aunties overnight,. it is his hard work, honesty, dedication , his talent that has earned him this much of love n fan fare.  he is a genuine person. that honesty is reflecting in today's uproar for him.

barun sobti has overgrown his character ASR. we have seen many love stories n the same character sketch, but his potrayal of the character is something beyond anybody's imagination. i think gul herself might not have imagined, that barun sobti will live the character n bring  it alive n could connect with audience so powerfully..

barun ipk fans are with you !!

Edited by payasa - 11 years ago
nancynair thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love you Zoha for this.

They are noticing so lets up the ante for BARUN