Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotKidding thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: cathu

crying from 4 days ... i have nt seen this show from starting bcoz i hardly watch SP shows  ... so i dnt have any idea  about this , neither i seen any promo ... that time i watch pyaar ki ek kahani on star one 

but this show came to my notice , when it hit on internet wheever i  see , i see is  IPK  is on nuber one everwhere... then i beame intersted i thought i should watch this show... wht is special in this that  it nuber  one ...

one day on saturaday  i watch some episode on repeate telecaste ... m becone intersted but i was too busy in my study and job nt catch futher episode...

but in oct - nov i started watched... i watch jadu nasha sequence... i watch the scene when arnav says... tumari sagai tumnea mujea battnea nahi... khushi says... aapko  kya  farak partea   hai ... arnav says mujea farak partea hai damm it... kyouk mai... and i fall  in love with the show . 

after that watching further episode ... m become crazy about show... crazy about Sarun , crazy about arshi... crazy about Barun... u know i alwz cursing myself why i hve nt watched this wondefull show from starting... 

M crying ... how i will surrive without this show...  m nt intersted in any other show... how i will cope without this show... this show is lke my heart beat... How  i wil surrive without my heart beat...

😭
NotKidding thumbnail

LA DI THANKS BUT M FEELING SO LOW !

NotKidding thumbnail

Originally posted by: me.ashiya

Same was my experience too.. My friend had watched the promos and they had said me numerous tyms to check that out bt I was like I'm not interested.. One day I was just flipping through the channels when the promo came and I was like so this is it..I'm watching it for sure.. That was the second promo and I was like just waiting for the show to start soon.. And from that day till now I'm hooked with the show.. Cant bear him leaving.. My heart is broken now as its all confirmed abt him leaving. This cant happen with us!! 😭😭

IT ALREADY HAPPENED YAAR !Cry
shivi.10rocks thumbnail
m feeling vry bad
i m hooked to ipk frm its frst promo
came to IF just for ipk

i hope sum miracle happens
n he come back
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
paawani yaar...i feel like betrayed...i couldnt stop thinking about tis show...its hurting soo much...i have cried like anything...but point is that there is no ipk without arshi and sarun...😭
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

We stand by u Barun Sobti...

melihoney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
we are sailng in the same boat dear and what im going through is as same as urs.

Jo haal dil ka uhar horaha hain, wo haal dil ka idhar horaha hain
pooja_shineStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
its my life!!!

i have never been soo posessed about any show...neither i was soo posessive about geet, dmg or pkyek!!
coz ipkknd is different from all!

actually i havent been following ipkknd from the beginning i started to watch from the episode...where arnav & khushi were at the broken house...and where khushi shouted at arnav...BUT from that episode onwards i  have never missed any episode...even when the hate marriage took place i watched it...with hope that one day they will be happy...then i also watched it when arnav was kidnapped which i think was a testing time for all us arshians!!!

I AM A VERY VER BIIIG FAN OF IPKKND!!!
and i dont want it to end nor i want barun to quit...i want it too run at least 1 more year..with all the cast and crue..esp. barun, akshay and deepali...but lastly cannot be changed!!!!
--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i cant concentrate on any thing 🥺
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
My IPK story starts with my sister who told me in May that there was a show which seemed like a M & B story. After that it is somewhat similar to yours. I got hooked the moment Khushi fell into Arnav's arms, him staring at her in anger and she quivering like doe. And since then I haven't missed an episode and I have most of the good episodes recorded and stored in my TV. But it will be very painful to watch them or any other Indian show as it will keep reminding me of them not being there anymore. 

I will definitely miss ASR the only male lead on TV who is this handsome, stylish, speaks half his dialogues in English and smirks while saying them.

What the... 
Unbelievable... 
pagal hai per cute hai... 
beyootiful... 
tum theek ho?

I will never ever forget these.