Posted: 11 years ago

Creations :) (not by me)

Credit- http://lafangi.tumblr.com/post/35423278246
Edited by PigBenis - 11 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rambo_ka_baap

Yup I remember an article about Arbaaz flying to Dubai to get that song recorded. Since Rahat Fateh Ali Khan lives in Dubai

He lives in dubai thats something new i found out
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
I was kinda scared that this is Arbaaz first time directing but by the promo movie does look interesting...Salman really knows how to give masala movies to his viewers even though some stories dont make sense still Salman make it interesting...

Music is something i am looking forward too Sajid-Wajid really are the best when it comes to music...Salman and Sonakshi look good no doubt at all
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PigBenis

Creations :) (not by me)

Credit-http://lafangi.tumblr.com/post/35423278246

Nice, chulbal pandey kisi ki nahin sunta πŸ˜†
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I have to admit... I was not looking forward to this movie, but the trailer brought back that enthusiasm. I cannot stand Sonakshi, but I cant deny the fact that Salman and her have an amazing chemistry. I do not know about the soundtrack as I am not a fan of Sajid Wajid, but Saason ka dor and qawali music seem interesting.
I am really looking forward to this movie and am sure this is one movie that all my cousins will be willing to go watch.
Edited by SkyLight - 11 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love Salman and his movies... loved ETT, Wanted, Partner.. but to be honest don't get why they're doing Dabangg 2. And didn't like the trailer... ETT trailer was so much better. Hopefully the song promos are better.. because am one of those ppl who go see the movies for songs lol
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
SkyLight - me too. can't stand sonaskhi but I have to admit, her and salman have the best chemistry with each other. She's the best pairing for him amongs the young generation
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dabangg was very entertaining... Total paisa vasool entertainment... 

Its been a great year at the movies...  So many different genres, had fun this year.  So many delightful movies and now end of the year we have all the five superstars fighting it out at the BO... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Looking forward to this one. 
πŸ€“  SALMAN KHAN TAMASHA PART 2!   
Mistyy thumbnail
I actually really liked it, didnt expect much since didnt like Dabaang at all but Salman is rocking it, and he has the best chemistry with Sonalkshi. 

May be i will watch this after allπŸ˜›