Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: PigBenis

Yeah he was good in Wanted. He was also very good in Singham😆 Looking forward to his role in Dabaang 2

yeah in Singham too...he was damn amazing in his jail scene in Wanted...like his expressions when he had to remain awake and also when he sees that they are in the ship and there is no way he can escape🤣🤣
I don't expect much from this movie other than the music. I hope its good like the last one. Who are the music directors?
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DejaVu.

I don't expect much from this movie other than the music. I hope its good like the last one. Who are the music directors?

Sajid Wajid :D

Originally posted by: ruky786

OMG RAHAT SAAB HAS A SONG? I CAN'T WAIT :D

Sorry I literally got a bit hyped up!😳😆

Yup I remember an article about Arbaaz flying to Dubai to get that song recorded. Since Rahat Fateh Ali Khan lives in Dubai
Edited by rambo_ka_baap - 11 years ago
Dabang was a potty movie but man, I LOVED THE MUSIC ALBUM. Munni Bandaam, Tere mast mast do nain and hur hur dabang were amazing! 
Terenaina thumbnail
Salman actually recommended Sajid-wajid to be the music composer for ek tha tiger as well...the production house wanted someone else but salman is standing still with promoting them and I think it's because of dabangg the first one...amazing music

and now I know that south actor, I have seen him in couple of south movies
Sanju_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

sonakshi has been paired with akki, ajay and others but I really feel that her best pairing is with Salman. She matches him perfectly, you can't even notice their age difference, that's amazing chemistry they have together. I hope they do more movies together. They are blockbuster hits together

not to mention she looked her best in Dabangg and she is looking amazing in the promo of Dabangg2 too!...I loved her looks in Dabangg so much!!
Sanju_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

Seen it. I had a big smile! Looks amazing! And wow his chemistry with Sonakshi really shows! She looks pretty can't wait to see those songs though! Salman in that look of course absolutely fantastic! The first one was great and this looks even better! Can't wait!👍🏼

OMG! I have to so agree with you...I found dabangg's trailer so much  better than this one yet even though unknowingly, I was smiling throughout the trailer😊
Terenaina thumbnail
can they release a song promo like right now...please
looks nice..waiting fr the songs