PETITION TO STAR PLUS BY IPKKND FANS FROM MID EAST

laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Dear Star Plus,

This request is being sent to you on behalf of entire middle east region.  The news of Barun Quitting the show has made us restless as we love this show immensely because of the magical characters Arnav and Khushi which is being played by Barun and Sanaya.

For us IPKKND = Arnav Khushi = Barun and Sanaya. If  he leaves, there is no IPKKND.  It is a sincere request to you that please make every possible attempt to retain him in the show and also we want the show to be continued only with Barun and Sanaya as Arnav and Khushi. Do not bring any other pair opposite to arnav or Khushi as these two are meant for each other and inseparable. 

You would agree with us this is the serial which brought the fame to the production house, the leads and the channel. Your constant programs in overseas i.e UK promoting this couple is a live example. For no other show or leads you have done this.  

Please adhere to our request and retain the show with Barun Sobti and we dont want him to leave the show nor the show to end.  

Please this is a sincere request from millions of fans across the middle east. 

Regards,
MIDDLE EAST FANS

PLEASE LIKE AS MANY AS POSSIBLE. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dynamix215 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
m wid u...
-FROM QATAR
Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Count me in 
Divya
Qatar
precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Agree.I am with u..
Zeba
Qatar

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Please send this e-mail to all the Star Plus E-mail addresses of the execs and post on Facebook for IPK and SP and also SP website!

This NEEDS to be seen! I am not from Middle East but New Zealand, and I have e-mailed SP a few times in the past 3 days!

I am sure if we ALL unite. we can get a good outcome for the show! This show is worth saving and DESERVES a fitting end with the LEADS in tact!
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
from UAE and I am supporting but do send this to star plus email id which you find on the forum
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Please send this e-mail to all the Star Plus E-mail addresses of the execs and post on Facebook for IPK and SP and also SP website!

This NEEDS to be seen! I am not from Middle East but New Zealand, and I have e-mailed SP a few times in the past 3 days!

I am sure if we ALL unite. we can get a good outcome for the show! This show is worth saving and DESERVES a fitting end with the LEADS in tact!

yeah dear we have to send once we get a considerable amount of likes,  i will send the link with the likes then star plus will take this matter seriously
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Me too from U.A.E. already mailed ever one and called yday and today.
fahad1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i am with you
from ksa
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Im From UAE
Manal ! 
n Im in it ! 
plus told them Same ! n they Were amazed ! so All Middle East people CALL them MAIL them TELL them How IPK has effected u <3