Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
goodnight guysss
gtg and bring tht idiot out of cluthes of his MIL the next gauri MOM is in my home too...
and i need to assure him too saree is worth... like hisv shoed anandi he is worty of her... ðŸ˜ˆ
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Aah I ve figured outta way around my office network😆  At least temporarily this will work!!

---
Sangeeta - looks like ur outta luck🤣🤣  Aaj kaam is more interesting then AnSh😉
--
Savz - no AnSh news...apparently they lost the PCA award which Sid gave to some other winning couple😆
---
Payal - enjoy ur pati punishment😆 and saris

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

--
Savz - no AnSh news...apparently they lost the PCA award which Sid gave to some other winning couple😆
---

ya i knew it but i am asking the news in ansh land here wats up to as research on shiv/ansh is going so fast by seeing the pgs running so fast. 😆

roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anjy...😭

Aaj nahin ye karna tha...there were so amny reasons I expected this update... Me working so hard for Ansh aur mujhe hi Ansh aaj imp nahin keh diya tumne ðŸ˜­

Apni anni wale din main akeli thought tumhein toda sa taras to aayega...

Finish the laundry now...ho gayi and asli SR se pehle jo ab defo pakka time pe hogi ise finish karo... 

Sunday ko office ka kaam drop it now...
roberoi thumbnail
Hi Savz no words of wisdom from you today on behalf of Ansh 
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: roberoi

Hi Savz no words of wisdom from you today on behalf of Ansh 

hi , may i know wat u prefer to be called as it's diff. to type whole username.😊

i am learner as so many masterjis here to teach wisdom on ansh 😆, u ppl kichdi is anshlicious😛. so wats today topic u tell 😊
roberoi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

hi , may i know wat u prefer to be called as it's diff. to type whole username.😊

i am learner as so many masterjis here to teach wisdom on ansh 😆, u ppl kichdi is anshlicious😛. so wats today topic u tell 😊

My name is Sangeeta and most refer me as Sang here so u may too if u want...aaj was general discussion some spamming and then PCA 

Thanks for liking khichdi ðŸ˜›

Waise me also off to sleep now as this does not seem active thread right now
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
ya sangs. shiv lie wakeup thinking abt anandi something talking before marriage. as to see after mrg does he sleeps before anandi finishes talking.😆

ok,
bye ,ansh dreams
Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

ya sangs. shiv lie wakeup thinking abt anandi something talking before marriage. as to see after mrg does he sleeps before anandi finishes talking.😆

🤣  Men!!
----
Ufff am SO MEGA FRUSTRATED... I cant do work...and ve to go to work super duper early tomorrow and hope the system is working then Even my work email is not working😡

@Sangeeta -  If ur insistent demands gets me in trouble with IF then am going to fly to Sweden and pelt you with rubbery meatball!! 
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Heya all! 🤗 
Just saw the promo with DS putting mehendi on Anandi's hand...
A is looking beautiful in pink & green...and her hair is braided to the side! But what confuses me is that she's using a mehendi cone! What happened to all that mehendi the women were peesing?! ðŸ˜†