Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I am so excited for this and the following week...
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VerboseG

I am so excited for this and the following week...

Its hard not to be...it has been such a LONG wait too😆😆 Little Anandi growing up...J..JG...and then CS ka sure and steady love😭
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Per Tanu's HT post... there is singing by Surekhaji, Anoop Soni, and Smita Bhansal...that will air in Nov 29th.😃

Really? Now am even more excited...I want full wedding masti with lots of teasing & happiness all round! ðŸ˜ƒ

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Its hard not to be...it has been such a LONG wait too😆😆 Little Anandi growing up...J..JG...and then CS ka sure and steady love😭

Hope they make the long wait worth it! ðŸ˜³
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Should we invest in Tissues too?? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†  Am sure we will need buckets for the tears varna🤣🤣🤣  Am guessing even the actors won't need all that much glycerin during A's bidaai next week. Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Should we invest in Tissues too?? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†  Am sure we will need buckets for the tears varna🤣🤣🤣  Am guessing even the actors won't need all that much glycerin during A's bidaai next week.

Tissues, for them and for us too! ðŸ˜†

@ Shaz - gmorning! ðŸ¤—

Edited by Vedo - 11 years ago
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
guys yesterday in PCA Arhi won the best jodi awards...i m really pissed..why these colors cnt gave single awards to oue show..😡
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Vedo - maybe I can just use a FLOWER like the old days🤣🤣🤣  Ek taraf IF BAN and words I can't use and Dusri taraf Sang, Nivi, and all ka verbal beating... Karu tu kya karu mein😳

@Shaz - morning Ms. HD😆

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
I wonder if Men ever feel guilty during Bidaai and all??  Or r they juss bored!  Mahadev on LifeOK was HILARIOUS...he didn't want wifey to be all sad, so he was going to stay on as Gar Jamaai til Parvati's daadi chased him out!
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@Vedo - maybe I can just use a FLOWER like the old days🤣🤣🤣  Ek taraf IF BAN and words I can't use and Dusri taraf Sang, Nivi, and all ka verbal beating... Karu tu kya karu mein😳

@Shaz - morning Ms. HD😆

i m said😭 why we AnSh cant prove our strength..i know these awrds are of no  means bt our actors deserve appreciation na..bechara Sid giving his award to other..isnt very difficult fr him to do so..