Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Anjy N sangs... On this i agree ! πŸ˜† Shiv ji is dumb ! No friend !?? Hey you are forgetting that prior meeting Anee he was a khadoos kadak kadak CS ! Who had been friends with such a rookha man ! Ashi was an exception. An over eager pile on 🀣
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: roberoi

You r giving me hopes Anjy πŸ˜³

Will come again in 2 hours and c if anyone is online...aaj ka traget achieved...hurraaa

What hopes?? I ve Laundry to doπŸ˜† Loads n loadsπŸ˜›

And target?? Its 850 b4 tomorrow's epiπŸ˜†

Ok me off to do laundry😊
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: piya_anshian

@Anjy N sangs... On this i agree ! πŸ˜† Shiv ji is dumb ! No friend !?? Hey you are forgetting that prior meeting Anee he was a khadoos kadak kadak CS ! Who had been friends with such a rookha man ! Ashi was an exception. An over eager pile on 🀣

Any word on ur friend?πŸ€—

--
Shiv's one true "friend" bhi usse ditch kardiya...Ajee ke wajah se...Sanchi is RIGHTπŸ˜›
---
ROFL - next movie coming up is DON is Back🀣🀣
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
hello anshians, wats the latest report on research of shiv πŸ˜†
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Don is back !! 🀣 Dont angry Patu dii 😈 🀣 🀣

Ok everyone is going so me also going. 😳 Tty guyz tomorrow.
Keep AnShing ! πŸ€—

@Anjy... Nopes. No word. Strangely her parents have taken the police case back against her bf. Im sure now they do know something and dont want to include outsiders/ police. Maybe they know what stupid girl is upto. Im going to kill her when she is back ! 😑

Thx for your concern Anjy πŸ€—
AnSh day to NRIs πŸ˜† and AnSh night to RIs πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 😳
love ya !
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
exctlyy robi jaan

ajee mereee jaan..its nto about permisin its about making there life helll...making there neneee go baresak and even in dreams thinkign about usss and our madnesss...

mine tou already mad...hahaha..he even ready to put me on saleee...with whateva the person ask forrr...but becharaa his bad luck..and atm with shivanandi sare he is ready to terofy his hairsss...think what mazaa left if i dont make his life go mad with saree for serial ...
payalibm thumbnail
atm he is on the road to stay insane...even poor guy slepeing in guest room so sacred...

he saying to my MIL..if she ask me to make six pak what he will do... he says b8r i run to my bunisness tour and as nikuu is not showing mercy with  OS and FF and then this sweet sexy sexy scene of shivanandi makes me goo googly wogly and i need him near me...becharaa already watching romantic scene with me coz then i will delet his serialss so no road left but to hold me and watch those romatic secen of ansh...
Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago
payalibm thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_anshian

Don is back !! 🀣 Dont angry Patu dii 😈 🀣 🀣

Ok everyone is going so me also going. 😳 Tty guyz tomorrow.
Keep AnShing ! πŸ€—

@Anjy... Nopes. No word. Strangely her parents have taken the police case back against her bf. Im sure now they do know something and dont want to include outsiders/ police. Maybe they know what stupid girl is upto. Im going to kill her when she is back ! 😑

Thx for your concern Anjy πŸ€—
AnSh day to NRIs πŸ˜† and AnSh night to RIs πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 😳
love ya !

hey piyaa about whome you saying..this police case and alll
can soem one plzz tell me whats goin on
roberoi thumbnail
Anjy sudharna mat aur Payal ka to no chance πŸ€£

I meant Shekhars only when I said khandani log...matlab noone from ladka side...very strange

Bye Piya
Edited by roberoi - 11 years ago
payalibm thumbnail
robii its not my fault... say to shiv ohk..i see him and i go mad...
its a miracle on thores of passion i dotn call his name...
lolzz(very straight face mai i am saying)...sanjiv will kill shiv for shure...heheheehhe...i already tease him about not havign flat tumay as shiv hasss...and already morning walk and runing has strtedd πŸ€£