Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: diasha

Ye show sirf drame k liye yad kiya jayega🤣 m enjoing this and now behaving like c.i.d. Kuch to garbad hai...(with acp's popular hand acttion)🤣

Yeah it reminded me also of that dialogue 'wahi toh, kuch toh gadbad hai daya' 🤣
Fun_Reloading thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
And my investigation says this...😆 barun ko feb. Me film offer hui tab uske dimag me pehle serial chodne ka khyal aya...lekin tab show bohot popular tha to usne chodna thik nahi samjha..(ye interview me usne kaha tha) usne socha show aur film sath me karuga... But tab bull mata KSG ko romance karvane me busy thi🤣 to show ne essence loose kar di...fir aya may barun ka contract pura ho raha tha... Usne tab apna quit ka irada btaya as his charactor was not doing good...(remember news was there abt bs quitting)and bull mata realise omg abi to arshi ki wedding bhi nahi hui...agar ye abhi gya to to SP mera khun pi jayega...aur tab usne bs ko 6 mahine contract extend karne ko convince kar liya...aur fir fatafat i l u bolvaya...super fast wedding and jet speed SR🤣now november 6 months completed and her story has run to its course and barun is leaving...bull mata ki jay ho... Show ruin karna to koi inse sikhe🤣🤣
JennyAvni thumbnail

Originally posted by: tenxin

i dont know who is lying the TOI or VIraf
seriously shooting for one and half months..this is the limit
and here's another one SP showed that ehmmbh will be telecasted on 8pm today...😆

all of us has gone insane now😆

Asr's dialogue yaad agaya- yeh show(ladki) mujhe pagal kardegi 🤣
fly_dog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: archanak

SP is just playing with our emotions yaar along with 4Liars. I mean how many contradicting statements and now no IPKKND even today. What are they really planning on? Then seems they changed the disclaimer also today.

i know they themselves dont know what to do ...thats y so many contradicting statements
JennyAvni thumbnail
@archu : changed the disclaimer??? Really 😲 😲 this is the heights... They can't just fix to one point, good or bad... Gosh they drive me crazy...
fly_dog thumbnail

Originally posted by: JennyAvni

Asr's dialogue yaad agaya- yeh show(ladki) mujhe pagal kardegi 🤣

haha ya ðŸ˜†
fly_dog thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasha

And my investigation says this...😆 barun ko feb. Me film offer hui tab uske dimag me pehle serial chodne ka khyal aya...lekin tab show bohot popular tha to usne chodna thik nahi samjha..(ye interview me usne kaha tha) usne socha show aur film sath me karuga... But tab bull mata KSG ko romance karvane me busy thi🤣 to show ne essence loose kar di...fir aya may barun ka contract pura ho raha tha... Usne tab apna quit ka irada btaya as his charactor was not doing good...(remember news was there abt bs quitting)and bull mata realise omg abi to arshi ki wedding bhi nahi hui...agar ye abhi gya to to SP mera khun pi jayega...aur tab usne bs ko 6 mahine contract extend karne ko convince kar liya...aur fir fatafat i l u bolvaya...super fast wedding and jet speed SR🤣now november 6 months completed and her story has run to its course and barun is leaving...bull mata ki jay ho... Show ruin karna to koi inse sikhe🤣🤣

OMG ðŸ˜†

awesome 
fly_dog thumbnail

Originally posted by: JennyAvni

@archu : changed the disclaimer??? Really 😲 😲 this is the heights... They can't just fix to one point, good or bad... Gosh they drive me crazy...

yap they changed it thats what i m saying too much drama ðŸ˜†
JennyAvni thumbnail

Originally posted by: tenxin

yap they changed it thats what i m saying too much drama😆

Wow they r crazy 😕 ab kya likha???
fly_dog thumbnail
n here's another one one of the PG says Sanaya wont work with Barun  ðŸ¤£

then did i see clones of Sarun at airport and SPL ðŸ¤£