Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_angel28 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Name: Amina

Birth sign/Birthday: capricorn/28th dec

Your hobbies: music, painting, surfing da net, babysitting

Your ultimate dream, or dream job: studying to become biochemist but only to make mum happy. have many dreams, too much to write dem all down!

If you had three wishes, what would they be:
1. for all my dreams to cum true!
2. to meet all my fave stars
3. world tour

How did I reach IF: google

Your first friend on IF- dont have a particular friend on IF, jus friends wid every1

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo? kunal

Which character do you most resemble: kunal! im always confused!

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share?

A member you wanna be friends with: every1!

5 words to describe you: small, friendly, caring, confused and always happy πŸ˜ƒ

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be? dunno, lets jus wait n watch, nefin can happen!

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God- i always ask Allah(swt) to help, esp when i cant make my own decision

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far: all nimmo-kunal scenes

kool babe thumbnail
Name: Bhavi

Birth sign/Birthday: Taurus/22nd april

Your hobbies:surfing da net,eating,tv,chating...etc.

Your ultimate dream, or dream job:to bcome a software engineer πŸ˜›

If you had three wishes, what would they be:1)i wish to meet eijoo once....2)i would want all da paverty,sin nd all tht bad stuff to get washed out of this worl 3)i would ask for 10 more (magical)wishes πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

How did I reach IF:i was a biiiiig fan of remix nd i was trying to get their pix nd i reached this place nd i had no klue wat it was.... πŸ˜†

Your first friend on IF-chandu,tasnima,harum,japneet,huzzane....nd i think these r all da frenzz i hav till date from IF

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo?Kunu baby nd oscar nd also Kb

Which character do you most resemble:mostly none but maybe nimmo u no always cozing problems nd getting wild at godd but not totally nimmo cant b soooooo gud....ewwww

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share?i'm not reeeely known here...but i just wanna b frenzz i meen all new ppl who get introduced(i'm not new but still)should b lyk visible...i meen here it looks lyk gals nd guys who no each otha keep commenting nd kinda chating with each otha nd da new ppl r lyk totally invisible....ok sry if i offended da whole team bu i thot tht i had to say it 1ce

A member you wanna be friends with:evry111111111 i luv this place nd all da "family members" out here

5 words to describe you:naughty,chatter box,short tempered,soughta reserved i meen not exactly but i think ppl dont judge me well maybe b'coz i dont open myself da in da "reel me" way

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be?dunno....coz its ekta's show bhaiy how can i conclude i meen how can eny1 else actually conclude ekta's show πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God-
i think i believe tht maa god is in me i dont need to go to any temple to visit him...nd ya i do ask him tht 'y has he made me lyk this' at certain tyms when i no tht i'm wrong nd stuffs i meen i kinda feel tht he's lissening to me but just not rplying....
πŸ˜•

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far:when anita (nd shabbir) came on da show nd when they played da kavyanjali's song for them(me a ka fan)
thnkooooooo

Mano786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Name: Sana

Birth sign/Birthday: 17.May

Your hobbies: reading, dancing and play table tennis!

Your ultimate dream, or dream job: I wanna be a doctor😊

If you had three wishes, what would they be: umm..yes..think..think..too lazy...think...πŸ˜†am too lazy

How did I reach IF: My sister was looking for some videos of KS. She searched at google.com and the first page that came was I-F.com....I then got a username and looked around I-F...

Your first friend on IF- hmm...yes...My first friend??hehe..can't remember..Now I got a lot of friend, and maybe one of them was my first friend on I-FπŸ˜‰

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo? NIMMO

Which character do you most resemble: hmmm..KB-I am a little dumb and funnyπŸ˜†

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share? hmm..the forum rocks..It is just perfect!

A member you wanna be friends with: every1 naπŸ˜‰

5 words to describe you: Lazy, funny, dumb, friendly, sweetπŸ˜›

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be? And they lived happy after.................😳

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God- I share my secrets with God😳

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far: All KB scenes, where she have said a jokeπŸ˜†

I AM A NICE AND FRIENDLY GIRL..HERE TO CHILL AND MAKE FRIENDSπŸ˜‰

Do u wanna get a naughty, dumb, silly but a very nice friend, than u will not get better than meπŸ˜‰

Edited by Mano786 - 17 years ago
shalitha thumbnail
Name:shalitha

Birth sign/Birthday:cancer/30 june

Your hobbies:music, tennis, reading novels

Your ultimate dream, or dream job:cardiologist

If you had three wishes, what would they be:to live and let live 2.visit worlds best places 3.to meet god while on earth

How did I reach IF:when i was reading updates of kasam se in forum indya it was written there india-forums.

Your first friend on IF-so far no one i wish to make friendship with each and everyone out there i hope you all don't mind.

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo? k.b and nimmo

Which character do you most resemble:none

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share? it is the best forum i hav come across.

A member you wanna be friends with:all you ppl

5 words to describe you:naughty, loving, careing ,funny and also lost

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be?let ekta do it.

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and
and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God; sumtime i blame god too but later i realiz life is not bed of roses it has to be mixed with all things

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far k.b's act on the day of nimmo's marriage kaanta behen song with jadoo and all

cute_girl_tania thumbnail

Name:Tania

Birth sign/Birthday: leo/17 aug

Your hobbies:chatting ,surfing and many more

Your ultimate dream, or dream job:interior designing

If you had three wishes, what would they be:being the most richest girl,most beuatiful girl and one more wishπŸ˜ƒ
How did I reach IF:my sister also a member of IF...  so she tell me join its fun!!

Your first friend on IF-so far Jaswir lover shaika00

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo? Kunal And Nimmo

Which character do you most resemble:Kunal
Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share? no its the best nothing to share
A member you wanna be friends with:all on IF

5 words to describe you:Mad joking smart nice good friend
How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be?i think finally kunal and nimmo will get married
Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and
and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God; i dont blame god for anything i just do wat i want
Favorite scene in Nimmo So far

Kunal n nimmos marraige when Kanta Ben danced on the song "kachra re"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by cute_girl_tania - 17 years ago
*Sweet_Ishu* thumbnail
Name: ISHA πŸ‘

Birth sign/Birthday: VIRGO

Your hobbies: SERIALS, SURFING NET.. AND MANY MORE...

Your ultimate dream, or dream job: FASHION DESIGNING

If you had three wishes, what would they be: MEET ALL THE ACTORS AND ACTRESSES, MAKE PARENTS HAPPY AND 3 MORE WISHES πŸ˜†

How did I reach IF: THROUGH AAKRITI (AAKI) 😳

Your first friend on IF- AARITI (AAKI) 😳

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo?

Which character do you most resemble: WELL.. UM....

A member you wanna be friends with: ALL OF THEM

5 words to describe you: NAUGHTY πŸ˜‰ , CUTE 😳 , SMILY πŸ˜† , LOVING 😊 , FUNNY! πŸ˜†

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be?: DON'T WANT TO TELL IT NOW! πŸ˜†

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God-: OH! MY GOD IS MY MOM!

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far: ALL KUNAL AND NIMMO'S SCENE! πŸ‘

❀️
nandipandi15 thumbnail
Name: Nadia

Birth sign/Birthday:dec 15 - sarg

Your hobbies: movies/tv/IF!!

Your ultimate dream, or dream job: my dream...its a dream...wouldnt be one if i told πŸ˜‰

If you had three wishes, what would they be: wish health and happiness for my rents and brother, wish to make my parents proud in life, and...

How did I reach IF: was looking for show updates and voila IF! 😳

Your first friend on IF- umm im not sure...dont remember hehe

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo? KUNAL!!!

Which character do you most resemble:kantaben πŸ˜† no i dunno...

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share? just keep rocking...its an awesome forum! πŸ‘

A member you wanna be friends with: anyone who wants be friends...i would love to make more friends!

5 words to describe you: lively, positive, loving....

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be? nimmo/kanu living happily ever after!

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God- i think i have a very deep relationship with God...im not sure how to put it into words but i have tremendous faith in God

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far: hmm whenever nimmo/kanu are together and happy

thats me!...im glad i have the opportunity to be a part of this wonderful family πŸ˜ƒ

xoN3HA thumbnail

Name: Neha

Birth sign/Birthday: Aries/April 17

Your hobbies: Going on IF, watching my favorite serials and movies, tennis, web & graphic designing, shopping, reading, listening to music, sleep and eatingπŸ˜›

Your ultimate dream, or dream job: I've always secretly wanted to be an actor or fashion designer

If you had three wishes, what would they be:

1. To meet Abishek Bachan!😳

2. To be successful in life

3. To get an unlimited amount of wishesπŸ˜†

How did I reach IF: GoogleπŸ˜‰

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo? The confused and lovable Kunal!

Which character do you most resemble: Swati

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share? None, this forum is fine how it is!

A member you wanna be friends with: Everyone!

5 words to describe you: Shy, Kind, Honest, Perfectionist, Confused

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be? Nimmo and Kunal will be happily married and everyone in Kunal's family will accept Nimmo for who she is.

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God- I've never blamed God for anyrthing that's happened to me. I think what happens in life happens for a reason. I have full faith in God

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far: Hmm..there are a lot, but I would have to say my 3 favorite ones would be:

1. When Oscar chases Nimmo and she climbs up the ladder and fall into Kunal and Vikrant's armsπŸ˜›

2. The night after Kunal and Nimmo's marriage! That was hilariousπŸ˜†

3. The morning after their marriage when Nimmo helped Kunal decide what toothbrush, towel, colgne, & etc. to use. It was so funny seeing how confused Kunal is😊

davia389 thumbnail
can anyone tell me where i can watch previous episodes on nimmo?
plssssssss
deepyashni
neeraja swati thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Name:neeraja pawar

Birth sign/Birthday:3rd october/libra

Your hobbies:i like to do only one thing and that is watch "kya hoga nimmo ka?"

Your ultimate dream, or dream job:to be a serail producer like ekta kapoor

If you had three wishes, what would they be:(1)iget to marry eijaz khan
(2)kya hoga nimmo ka will never end
(3)kunal and nimmo will always be together
(4)kunal and nimmo have their own baby

How did I reach IF:aciedently

Your first friend on IF-shagun

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo?kunal

Which character do you most resemble:nimmo

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share? its the best

A member you wanna be friends with:everyone

5 words to describe you:sweet kind friendly helpful and a comeplete t.v. freak

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be?nimmo and kunal unite

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God-
god aperson who i can't see but have a unlimited faith in

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far:kunal n nimmo's marraige