Users

Frequent Posters

alyna thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Name:
Alina

Birth sign/Birthday:18apr/aries

Your hobbies:watchig tv,suffering net,playing badminton,reading

Your ultimate dream, or dream job:hmmmm....to becum an engineer and to call or meet rajeev and eijaz

If you had three wishes, what would they be:hmmmmmmmm..to clear my o levels wth nice grdes,meet rajeev.amna and eijza and 3rd one is to make ppl laugh aslo my family

How did I reach IF:i was finding pixs of rajeev khandelwal

Your first friend on IF-everybody is my frd.but 1st 1 was awias

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo?kantabehan

Which character do you most resemble:dont no hehehe

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share?yeah this forum rocks.i dont think soo need any suggestions

A member you wanna be friends with:shagun,sara1,tahimina,and everybody

5 words to describe you:lazy(sumtime),sensitive,jolly,helpful,friendly

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be?when kunu saw nimmo wth vik and nimmo saw kunu wth nat so they will feel sumthg for eachother and their luv sttory will begin and hansi khushi rahey gay

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God-Well i hv faith in god,sumtimes it happen when i cries but then i feel thr is sum thg good in it.soo very nice relationship wth GOd

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far
almost all of them
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Name: Muqu

Birth sign/Birthday: october 3rd/Libra

Your hobbies:sports, arts, painting, siggy making, writing

Your ultimate dream, or dream job: medical, or fashion designer

If you had three wishes, what would they be: um....

How did I reach IF: google searched for kyph updates

Your first friend on IF- Griffonmonster. prakriti, areej

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo?kantabhen and kunu baby!

Which character do you most resemble:nimmo

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share?nope

A member you wanna be friends with:Everyone!

5 words to describe you:talkative, hyper, outgoing, sporty, loud

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be? happily ever after!

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God-very strong with Allah

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far:  the disco when they danced! and many more

sdm76 thumbnail

Name: Puja

Birth sign/Birthday: 26th July/Leo

Your hobbies: Reading,travelling & watching tv/moives

Your ultimate dream, or dream job: At the age of 70 I don't have any dreams

If you had three wishes, what would they be: No more wish

How did I reach IF: Searching for videos for Kyph

Your first friend on IF- TAshu & Namo

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo? Kantaben,Kunal & Nimmo

Which character do you most resemble:Nimmo

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share? No

A member you wanna be friends with: Everyone On IF

5 words to describe you: Simple,Friendly,Confused,short temperd,sensitive

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be? Kunal & Nimmo will live togethre happily ever after

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God- I  believe in god

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far: All the Kunal-Nimmo Scene

wite_rainbow thumbnail
Name:mOe

Birth sign/Birthday: SCORPIO / 10.30.84

Your hobbies: IF, MOVIES, MUSIC, Hanging out, SHOPPING, wasting money, long drives and walks on beach

Your ultimate dream, or dream job: Forensic scientist (like in CSI...no not like CID thats stupid)

If you had three wishes, what would they be: Become a world renounced Forensic Scientist, have a closet size of my room full of hundred n hundreds of pairs of shoes and watches, last but not least be able to provide n fulfill my parents needs as long as i live

How did I reach IF: when my satelite went down i went online to look for reviews of Jassi long time back when she was getting a makeover!

Your first friend on IF- i dont have n e!!

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo? KANTABEN..no doubt

Which character do you most resemble: im a mixture of KUNAL n KB

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share? its the best i wouldnt change n e thing about it!!!

A member you wanna be friends with: everyone...am friendly n outgoing so whoever wants to be frineds...BRING IT ON!!

5 words to describe you: easy going, fun, BiAtCh, shopoholic and chocoholic!!

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be? nimmo n kunal fall in love which IS in process, kb gets married and we are all happy!

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God- Im a blind beleiver in my GOD!!

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far: 😉 😉 😉 KB n KUNAl together...best one is when KB got drunk and sang at Nimmo's sangeet!!Edited by wite_rainbow - 17 years ago
~Poonam~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yah hai merea introduction😳

Name: Poonam

Birth sign/Birthday: 18 July

Your hobbies: watching T.V ofcouse looking for blooper in Kektas show😳😆. chatting with friends on MSN YAHOO. music, dance, playing game.  dreaming about EIJAZZ😳❤️

Your ultimate dream, or dream job: secrate😳

If you had three wishes, what would they be:  but i can't na?😭 and if i could i wouldn't have told anyone i would have kept secrate😆

How did I reach IF:  GOOGLE(thanks to kkusum LOL...)

Your first friend on IF- don't remember. i goes to so many fourms so forgot😳😔

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo? its very hard (not at all) kunal 😳

Which character do you most resemble: umm umm nimmo i don't know but i am also confused😳😆

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share?

i will tell when i think of some😳

A member you wanna be friends with: umm doesn't matter. as long as that member is not rude and doesnt have nakara and stuff...😕

5 words to describe you: funny😳not boring😆sweet(couse people says that😳) tall 😆 skinny😆(that what everyone tells me and i says i'm fine😳)

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be? huh?😕

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God-

mai sabhi baghwan mai manti hoo. or vrart bhi buhut karti hoo. its reminds me the next vrart is on way. 😛 i belive in god😛 i belive in chamatkar too😳

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far: when kunal kissed nimmo when he was leaving for work.

Edited by ~Poonam~ - 17 years ago
Eynem thumbnail

Name:
Eynem

Birth sign/Birthday:

Scorpio/26th Oct

Your hobbies:

Ummm well I love reading books, watching TV n painting …ohh yaa Indian forum is kinda like a hobby too

Your ultimate dream, or dream job:

Well my ultimate dream would be being married to Johnny Depp

If you had three wishes, what would they be:

Johnny Depp,Eijaz khan n owing Prada..cux I love everythin frm tht brand!

How did I reach IF:

I dun remember..i think a friend told me abt it n asked me to check it

Your first friend on IF:

Ummm..i dun remember

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo?

I love KUNAL n kantabhen rocks as well

Which character do you most resemble:

Ummm nimmo cux im really clumsy

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share?

I loveee this forum..i wont change a thing

A member you wanna be friends with:

I'll like to be friends with everythin as long as they r not rude

5 words to describe you:

Cute,funny,smart,friendly n clumsy.

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be?
Nimmo n kunal together n living happily ever after

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God-

Well Im not really tht religious buh I do believe in God n tht He is looking out for awl of us!

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far:

ummm I love awl of kunal n nimmo scenes buh my fav is when kunal kisses nimmo..it was jushh soooo cutee
Edited by Eynem - 17 years ago
dhoopkinarey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Name: Naina

Birth sign/Birthday: October baby- Libra 😛

Your hobbies: IF, watching tv (sadly, this is it)

Your ultimate dream, or dream job: Cardio or neurosurgeon, owning a restaurant and boutique, maybe acting 😆

If you had three wishes, what would they be: 1 billion dollars, for my family and I to always be healthy, and three more wishes (sorry for being so cliched 😉)

How did I reach IF: My sister introduced me

Your first friend on IF- No one has befriended me yet😭

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo? KB. Her jokes are hilarious. Whenever I am sad, I remember her pizza hut ka opposite joke- pizza hat na mat!

Which character do you most resemble: I think I am Swati, Nimmo, and Naina combined. I am ambitious like Swati and Naina, but I value my family very much as well, just like Nimmo.

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share? Keep up the great job

A member you wanna be friends with: All of you guys 🤗

5 words to describe you: ambitious, lazy, diligent when I want to be, smart, and people tell me I have a certain kashish (like Kajol-not unbelievably good looking, yet there's something about her 😳)

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be? Knowing all other Balaji serials, I don't think Nimmo will ever end. But the best ending in my opinion would be Kunal and Nimmo realiazing their love for each other.

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God- I am deeply religious, and I try to improve myself as a person because you can only be a strong religious person when your foundation as a good person is strong.

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far: I loved the romantic comedy aspect of KHNK, so I am not a huge fan of the recent scenes, which are very romantic, but have lost their comic touch. So, my favorite scene has to be their suhagraat! 😆
Edited by dhoopkinarey - 17 years ago
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Name-Shruti

Age-18

Birth sign/Birthday-7th July/Cancerian

Your hobbies-Dancing,Listening 2 music,Watching TV,Singing,Surfing on net & IF

Your ultimate dream, or dream job-2 become famous in life

If you had three wishes, what would they be-Thts a secret😉

How did I reach IF-I loved Prem-Mukti of KZK & was searching their article & tht's how i got on IF

Your first friend on IF-Shagun

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo-Kunal,Nimmo & how can i 4get KB

Which character do you most resemble-I m ambitious like Naina,Swati a bit as i want 2 give my work priority 1st,Clumsy as Nimmo & Confused like Kunal @ times regarding clothes

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share-Y don't ppl start promoting KHNK through their signature

A member you wanna be friends with-Every1 there is no1 like special or sumthing after all v all r a bif family

5 words to describe you-I think its 2 small 2 describe myself in 5 words i can fill entire book regaring me😉😆

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be-Happy ending Kunal-Nimmo 2gether & KK-KB 2gether😉😆

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God-I think v all r beleivers of God & sumwhere every1 shares a special relationship with him sumtime in their life

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far-There r so many tht i have 4gotton d counting myself😆

Edited by Manoj_Tina fan - 17 years ago
kaash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Name: kashfia (nick kaash)

Birth sign/Birthday: 12th sept😃/i'm a virgo like eijoo😃

Your hobbies:watching serials & movies,making siggys😉😆sleeping😆

Your ultimate dream, or dream job:though i'm a dietitian..but doing a job of a kindergarten school😊coz..i luv to teach children😃...but waiting for some gr8 opportunities😳

If you had three wishes, what would they be:i wish i could meet eijoo..i wish i could meet salman..i wish i could meet iqbal ( hum bewafa hargis na thi..par hum wafa kar na saki😆)

How did I reach IF:while searching eijaz's pix😃

Your first friend on IF-may be its Rupa87...but she didn't come here since last 9 months😕

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo?hottie & confused kunal😳😳😳

Which character do you most resemble:kunal'sconfusion at everywork

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share?no...it's a rocking forum already😃

A member you wanna be friends with:with everyone from KHNK😃😃😃

5 words to describe you:shy...pagal😆...caring...loving😳...sometimes creative😕

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be?kunal & nimmo will live happily ever after

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God-when i feel very happy..i always thank my Allah....but when i feel sad...i never talked to him😭😭😭

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far:too many....but for now...kunal kissy & huggy scene😳......

Edited by kaash - 17 years ago
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Name: Jennifa aka prettyasjen

Birthsign: 2nd Feb/ Aquarius

My hobbies: Well, hanging out wiv friends, watching movies, dancing, playing different types of sport, arguing 😆 😉 and eijaz and eijaz and finally eijaz!!!!!! 😆 😆 😉

My ultimate dream/ dream job: To be a successful businesswoman

If you had three wishes, what would be: 1) I wish that everytime i wished for sumthing it came true!!! 😃 😃 😛 then i wudnt hav to ask for three wishes wen i will hav everything i want everytime i WISH~~~~!!!!!!!! 😛

How did I reach IF: I typed in kkavyanjali, becoz im a huge fan of eijaz, and eijazanita the jodi!!! then after time pasted i found out that eijaz was doing another show so nowadays i jump forums alot!!! its quite tiring all this jumping 😆

My friends on IF: TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many to say!!! but guys i luv all of uzzzzzzz, u know who u r!!!!!

My favourite charcter in Nimmo: Has to be the most Handsum hunk on earth Eijaz Khan aka Kunal!!!😳

Which character do I resemble: It always has been nimmo, its not nimmo really its Sanjeeda!(but thts my opioin) but at this minute it has to b NATASHA<<< how dare cum into an eijaz khan aka Kunal relationship>> 😉

A member i want to be friends with: EVERYONE!!!!

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God: A relatiosnhip built with trust and careing!!

Favourite Kunal-Nimmo scene: Has to be all the kunal and nimmo scenes becoz i think kunal aka eijaz acts very cute an adorable!!!awwwwwwwwww like the scene where he held nimmo from the back and was hugging her and talking romantic to get natasha jealous!!! n then the best scene eva~~~~~ wen kunal kusses nimmo>>>awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 😉