Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natasshafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Name: Sana

Birth sign/Birthday: Aquarius/Feb 6

Your hobbies: I-F, watching star serials, making sigs etc...

Your ultimate dream, or dream job: become a graphic designer

If you had three wishes, what would they be: meet Eijaz/Anita, get everything i need, give a home to homeless people

How did I reach IF: I wanted 2 watch KA online and i searched on google...this was the 1st site that came up😃

Your first friend on IF- Uzi Di (white rose) who is still a great friend!🤗

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo? KUNAL!!!!🤗

Which character do you most resemble:hmmm...Nimmo😳

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share? I think there should be CONTEST OF THE WEEK😳 manjot...ur doing a great job as a mod!👏

A member you wanna be friends with: hmmm...lots!😳

5 words to describe you: shy, quiet, computer-lover, Eijooian😉, Anitaian😉

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be? She'll end up with Kunal

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God- I never get mad @ god... i think everything that happens...want meant to happen and nobody can change it😳

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far: When Kunal consoles Nimmo..sweet!😳 And Kantaben's jokes..😆

sushmita_90 thumbnail
Hi this is sushmita new to this forum 😊
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Name: Hinal

Birth sign/Birthday: 08/08/1990 and im a Leo!😳

Your hobbies: i like sleeping, eating, shopping anytyme lol!, urmmmmmmmmm i love dancing, going to the cinemas, being with my friends and family, chating online and offline, i alsoooooooo ove staying on i-f and internet or 3/4 of the day!😆😉

Your ultimate dream, or dream job: urm my dream job would be to look professional and be working for a gud well known company and be a manager! lol😆

If you had three wishes, what would they be:

1. to keep my family and frends happy at all tymes😊

2. to acheive all the aims i want in my life😉

3. *no comments*😳

How did I reach IF: urm i was searching for news on i thnk it was piya ka ghar andd en i landed up here!😃 i neva posted for like a month buh den i couldnt resisit it!😉

Your first friend on IF-i think it was tanu!😛

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo? eijooooooooooooo😳

Which character do you most resemble: i duno😆

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share? nope not really,😉 KHNK is a great forum wid great people👏.......buh ders one little problem.......we need a peremannt video updater please.........😭

A member you wanna be friends with: urm no one really......all are my friends........😉

5 words to describe you: sweet, emotional, bad and hot tempered, impatient, caring and generous lol dats 6 buh yer..........😆😉

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be? i think nimmo and kunal will fall in love wid each ova and will live happily thereafter like fairy tales!😳

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God- my relationship wid god is very very personally attached, god is everything, i believe god is everywer-in my heart, in my lve, in my dreams..........i can talk to god and god can understand me n my feelings........😊

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far: urmmmmmmmmm der so many dat i will ned to edit my psot later on!

shivi18 thumbnail

Name: Karishma     

Birth sign/Birthday: Taurus

Your hobbies: watching movies and drama, fashion designing, listening to music and many more

Your ultimate dream, or dream job: being one of the top actresses and fashion designer

1) Wishing for anything that comes true
2) Money that never finishes (millions and millions of $'s for me and family)
3) And fulfilling my dreams, being famous (top actress on television 1st)

How did I reach IF: don't remember?

Your first friend on IF- haven't made any friends on IF

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo? Kunal, KB and Nimmo     

Which character do you most resemble: some wht like nimmo

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share? Hmm not for now

A member you wanna be friends with: don't know
5 words to describe you: kind, sensitive, friendly, helpful, and caring

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be? Of course KUNAL AND NIMMO TOGETHER WHT ELSE

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God- hmm good question but I have no answer

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far: any romantic scene with kunal and nimmo

Edited by shivi18 - 17 years ago
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Name: Fatima

Birth sign/Birthday: Aquarius/Jan 28th

Your hobbies: Fainting/Jumping/Drooling over Eijoo and coming on IF 😳, watching movies and TV 😃 😆

Your ultimate dream, or dream job: Child Psychiatrist (at the mo😆)

If you had three wishes, what would they be: To stop all violence in the world; to cure my family of all their ailments and give them all gd health and success and finally wish to always keep my friends safe and happy 😳

How did I reach IF: Googled KTH Videos

Your first friend on IF- Uzi di (Whiterose) who is a true friend to all😳

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo? Kunal

Which character do you most resemble: Varsha she butts in at the right moments 😆

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share?
I cant think of any but i would like to say thanks to the KHNK Dev team for making this forum so fun and lively! 😃

A member you wanna be friends with: Whoever wants to be friends with me 😳

5 words to describe you: Friendly, Talkative, Impatient, Pessimistic and a Dreamer 

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be? A Happy Ending with Kunal and Nimmo together so that Nimmo gets the happiness she deserves 😳

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God-

I never blame God for any troubles in my life, as i see struggle as a test. I have full faith in Allah, so i pray for his mercy and help in life always. I am grateful to Allah for whatever i have.

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far:
Oh there are so many, too many but all the Kunal and KB scenes and recently i started to love the Kunal-Nimmo-Natassha scenes 😳

henna16 thumbnail

Name: Henna

Birth sign/Birthday: 16th March / Pisces

Your hobbies: Coming on IF..going out..shopping and dancing😃

Your ultimate dream, or dream job: To become somthing in the doctor's area..like a psychologist😳

If you had three wishes, what would they be: No one suffers in life... To become something very powerful and great in life and everyone gets want they want in life😃

How did I reach IF: I googled Kavyanjali cuz i wnted to know more bout it😃

Your first friend on IF- Uzi di (white rose)😳

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo? Kunal😉😉

Which character do you most resemble: Hmm bit of nimmo😳

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share? Cnt rely think of any..this forum rocks👏😃

A member you wanna be friends with: Everyone..!😃😃

5 words to describe you: Friendly, Optimistic, Bubbly, Emotional and Caring😛

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be? An ending with Kunal n Nimmo together😃

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God- I don't get mad at God just to a specific thing that mite have happened that i disliked..its jus how life is..and i am very grateful to what i have😳

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far: All KB ones😆😆..n cute scenes between Kunal n Nimmo😳

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Name: Leena

Birth sign/Birthday: 9th March / Pisces

Your hobbies: Watching TV, coming on IF, dancing, singing , shopping & sleeping😆

Your ultimate dream, or dream job: To be rich by becoming either a doctor or business woman or sumthing else which i am not sure bout at the moment😳

If you had three wishes, what would they be: World peace...my becoming something in life so that my parents are proud of me....The end of poverty

How did I reach IF: I was introduced to IF by a friend😃

Your first friend on IF- Kritika (Kitty468)

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo? Kanta Behen & Kunal 

Which character do you most resemble: Varsha n Nimmo...a bit of both

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share? Nah...this forum is perfect😳😃

A member you wanna be friends with: Everyone😉

5 words to describe you: Friendly, Funny, Lively, Sensitive, Positive

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be? Kunal n Nimmo falling in love n getting together😛

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God- I believe in God and trust him very much...I believe that woteva he does he has a reason for it. I don't get angry at God but i do dislike some things that he does😳

Favorite scene in Nimmo So farI luv all the cute Kunal Nimmo scences n i luved the scence when Kunal kissed Nimmo..it was so sweet😃....n all the KB scenes..they r hilarious😆

Smile1290 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

NAME: Huzanne

BIRTH SIGN/BIRTHDAY: Libra/12th October

YOUR HOBBIES: Listening 2 music, Watching TV,chatting online with friends, IF, taking on the phone, hanging out with friends!😊

YOUR ULTIMATE DREAM/DREAM JOB: ummm...wanna be a graphic designer😳

IF YOU HAD THREE WISHES, WHAT WOULD THEY BE:

to always see my family happy😳
never to lose any of my friends😊

to get more wishes whenever i needed them😆

HOW DID I REACH IF: i used to watch KDMH and really liked eijaz, and the  when he came on KA i liked him even more😆so i googled for kavyanjali videos and landed up on IF😊

YOUR FIRST FRIEND ON IF: ummm..... the whole KA forum!😳🤗its my 2nd home😊

WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER IN NIMMO: Kunal and KB

WHICH CHARACTER DO YOU MOST RESEMBLE: kunal coz im usually confused😆and sometimes nimmo when im really clumsy😳

ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THE FORUM, OR IDEAS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE: its a gr8 forum!! and IF rocks😃

A MEMBER YOU WANNA BE FRIENDS WITH: anyone and everyone😳

5 WORDS TO DESCRIBE YOU: cute,funny,shy,always happy,friendly😳

HOW DO YOU THINK NIMMO'S CONCLUSION WILL BE: kunal- nimmo living happily ever after😳

LIKE NIMMO HAS YOUR OWN GOD, WHO SHE LAUGHS, CRIES, AND GETS MAD AT, TELL US YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD: i remember God in all times,whether good or bad, and i pray every morning and night😳and whenever i feel unhappy or depressed i talk to God😳😊

FAVOURITE SCENE IN NIMMO SO FAR:i think all scenes with KB are hilarious😆and kunal and nimmo scenes are really cute and fun😳😊

~Huzie~

Edited by huziebaby - 17 years ago
*Malvika* thumbnail
Posted: 06 July 2006 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

Name: Malvika

Birth sign/Birthday: 22nd Jan and Aquarius

Your hobbies: Listening to music,surfing the net,watching TV,chatting and chillin out with frnds.....

Your ultimate dream, or dream job: Can't decide yaar......

1] To meet Hrithik (I'm his biggest fan.....😳)

2] To get 99.9% in the exams.......😆

3] To make video avis (I seriously wanna learn how to make these]

How did I reach IF: Googled for India Calling,the first StarOne show I watched,and reached here......and then became an addict.......

Your first friend on IF- Super Kool - Suvarna or Suvi as I call her frm the IC forum

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo? Kantaben and Kunal

Which character do you most resemble: I think I'm a bit like Kunal.......confused for most of the time,but at other times,I'm more like Nimmo....always fighting with God and dropping and breaking things.....😆

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share?

Nothing at all......this is one of the most impeccable forums on IF....

A member you wanna be friends with: all u guys here........

5 words to describe you: Cool,Unpredictable,Talkitive,Naughty and Witty

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be? I think the conclusion is very much faaaaaaaaaaar away,coz it is Kekta maiyya's soap......but I'm hoping for a happy ending and not nimmos 5 marriages and Kunals 8 marriages by the time the serial ends......

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God-

My relation with God is very much like Nimmo's.......I'm like arguing with him all the time,and angry with him.......

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far:too many to select one yaaaar........

luv,Malvika

Sour Skittles thumbnail

Name:himani

Birth sign/Birthday: september/virgo😛

Your hobbies: cross country, swimming,basketball,sking, talking,going on IF,etc..

Your ultimate dream, or dream job:i dunno..any suggestions?

1.to be mrs.abhishek bachan😳

2. to become super rich..so i can fulfill other wishes

3. to get unlimited amunt of wishes😉😆

How did I reach IF:just landed here😆magic!

Your first friend on IF-soha😆

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo? kunal! wht can i say 😳😳😳

Which character do you most resemble: oscar😆 just cuz im not like nimmo or swati or naina, or kunal, or any other character.....plus oscar is sooooo cute😛{c the similarity?!)😆

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share?nope itz perfect!

A member you wanna be friends with:everyone😛

5 words to describe you: funloving,crazy,athletic,u fill in the rest😉

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be? like the end of the show? i dunno kunal,nimmo,oscar,and cute lil baby boy or girl..cute lil happy family!😃😆..but itz a kekta serial so dont count on it!😆

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God-ummm were on speaking terms unlike nimmo..thats all im gonna say!😉

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far: kunal and nimmo dancing at the bar😳and when he dragged her home😳

thxx

himani😃