wow!! gr8 writing darling..πŸ‘. keep it up dear... πŸ‘πŸΌ
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Aww Sukhi, I'm honored whenever you read my OS's! Thank you so much! πŸ˜³
superbuffon15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am speechless. Wonderfull, simply wonderful. Lookin froward to your next OS mate.πŸ‘
surbhi_16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lovely...!!!⭐️

is it heading towards consummation...??

sharna2k6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi_16

lovely...!!!⭐️

is it heading towards consummation...??

Thank you!! Er.. I will leave that to your imagination πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG Sharna stahhpp killing me this way. This is amazing, I'm in this lovey dovey mood now, can I kiss you?! lol no But really this is how brilliant this is. Tu kaisi karti hain yeh sab?! The feelings, the details it's like I'm watching this story taking place infront of me. I need to copy&paste every OS you've written in MS Word so I can read it like a bedtime story. But really though, this is just superb I love you ok. 
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Thanks all! Keep reading and commenting with your sweet words! Will be back to respond to each of you all soon! :)
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sharna ki baachi! 😑😑 LOL! Did I scare you?! Thanks for mentioning me in your little speech! Big Love to ya! ❀️ πŸ€— 

Before I start I am sorry for replying a little late! I'm actually trying to cut down on IF but it doesnt seem to be working because I am here again! Thanks sooo much for writing yet another fantastic OS! It was superb and WOW! Rain!!!  We really wanna see a rain sequence now you have posted it on IF! But only if our Adi babu understands na?! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‘ Anyhoo both in white ha?! πŸ˜‰ You should have incorporated a song in it! You know saansoon ko saanson pigal ne do zaare, dheeme si dhadkan ko dhalne ne do zaara! πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ You know from Hum Tum! πŸ˜‰ Love the way Pankhu felt free in the rain and Adi being over protective atleast we get to see a jealous Adi in your OS's and the CV's need to read some of these so they know where they are going wrong! 😑 Fantastic job overall keep going girl! πŸ˜ƒ β­οΈ
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Lovely OS Sharna, Wow, PaYa in rain, loved each and every word of your OS, simply magical. Keep writing more. 
sharna2k6 thumbnail
@ Bes, Sudi, Sabrina, Prateek, Siham, and Amri Thank you guys for the sweet words! Glad you liked it!!! :))