Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm telling you, im searching for 'LOVE IT' button ! 
IF really needs to invest in additional features like LOVE IT button for things you really like beyond words ! 

sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Pooja!!! Awww, you're making me blush!! Your comment is as big as my OS, haha. I love it!

Thank you sooo much, darling! Gosssh, I wish they would play out this scene. I could imagine the scene so vividly that I don't know if it did justice in words.. I tried my best!! Try out in journals?! Only if the journal was about NaSha/PaYa haha.. Seriously, they inspire me to write.

Omg, when I was writing the descriptive scenes of PaYa in the rain, I was blushing red myself, just thinking of them. You may be shocked to hear, lol, but I'm actually very shy and I blush damn easily so just writing them so intimate made me beet red! I couldn't send it to Nakuul!! I would get too embarresed and anxious at what he might think!

I love your comments, Pooja! They make me smile! Thank you so much for always liking my work!! And awww, you were dancing too?? So cuteee! You're such a cutie haha. I really wanted to included songs, but I didn't know which ones would go perfectly. I thought about asking you and Wahi, but then I forgot lol. I got some suggestions later on, but everyone is so lazy and don't really read that I thought it was too much work haha.

Haha, yes yes, if I stop writing, you, Fawwaz Wahi and Gunjan are going tocome after me, nah? Well I think I better start running then, because I think this was my last OS for a while.. =/ but who knows, might sudeenly be damn inspired and come with another one idkkk yet!