sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Alright guys, I'm here yet again with another OS.. geez, what is it with Sonia and I? We're bringing you guys so many things to read πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³! I'm gonna be narcissistic and just assume that my writing is a treat for you all and you guys enjoy it.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰  But anyways, I've only seen a snapshot or two of apparently some really romantic scenes of PaYa.. but I would just like to say, my OS was NOT inspired by that.. I actually started writing this before any of the romance talk started.. This is for everyone that's in love with PaYa of course, but specifically I wrote this for Wahi, who was dying for a rain sequence πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ I'm going to stop rambling now and let you guys read it.. It's fairly short so I expect the lazies to UNres their posts quickly! πŸ˜‰

It was the first event the newlyweds attended together as a couple, a wedding of a family friend. The gorgeous new daughter in law of the Deewan family nearly stole all the attention away from the bride that evening. Adi Kumar proudly showed off his best friend turned wife to all his friends that evening. It was the debut of Mrs. Pankuri Aditya Kumar, and she definitely carried the name well. Pankuri was dressed in a gorgeous netted white saree with delicate gold sequins all over. Matching gold jumka's dangled from her small ears, a simple mangalsutra draped over her neck, and a thin gold chain wrapped her curvy waist. Pankuri dressed simply yet sophisticatedly, stole the hearts of everyone in at the function, but more importantly stole Adi's heart.

Seeing his best friend look so…beautifully sexy, Adi couldn't take it anymore. She had built a place in Adi's mind and confused, lost Adi could not shake her off his mind. He didn't realize what it was about her, but he wanted her all to himself. He was done sharing this beauty with everyone. When it seemed like a reasonable amount of time has passed, he politely thanked his friends for inviting him, conveyed his wishes and snatched Pankuri away from the crowd. Pankuri was more than happy to leave. Although she enjoyed herself, she was getting tired and a little uncomfortable with so many people, people she didn't know.   

The night was warm and sweet, preparing for a summers rain when they stepped out into the Mumbai evening. Adi and Pankuri chatted animatedly, joking and teasing as they headed for their car. They ducked inside their car just in time as the raindrops started falling. Pankuri squealed in excitement as it started pouring. She enjoyed the rain, enjoyed immersing herself in it. Adi on the other hand preferred to stay warm and dry so much to Pankuri's disappointment, he wouldn't let her out in the rain, fearing she may catch a cold.

Pankuri fake pouted and cutely threw a mini tanturum for Adi not letting them enjoy the rain. Adi was too overwhelmed by the intoxicating scent in the car to have any coherent response. Pankuri's natural fragrance combined with her perfume was filling up the entire car, distracting Adi to the point of incoherency. He could not think, he could not reason with himself; all he knew was that this beautiful girl was making him lose his control.

Luck was on Pankuri's side tonight. The car suddenly skidded to a stop. The damned car broke down yet again. While Adi grumbled and debated on what to do, Pankuri took this opportunity to sneak out and enjoy the precipitation. It wasn't pouring down nor was it only sprinkling; it was the perfect amount of rain, for the perfect evening thus far. When Adi finally situated the car problem, he looked out and noticed Pankuri outside in the rain. He got out of the car to see what she was up to. When Pankuri finally noticed Adi, she thought she would surely faint at the sight. Adi's white dress shirt was completely soaked, clinging onto this perfectly molded body, needing to leave very little to her imagination. His hair was dripping wet, messy and perfect. She was thankful for the rain for cooling her burning skin but on the inside she was on fire. How can anyone look so irresistible and not have a clue to how riveting they really are?! 

To distract herself from the awakened cravings inside of her, she casually inquired what Adi was doing out in the rain as he hates the rain.

"The rain suddenly seemed inviting, mystical," Adi replied, talking more about the beauty out in the rain than the rain itself.

His gaze and tone was enough to relay the true meaning of his response to Pankuri and she blushed.

The blush was exactly what Adi was hoping to see. Yet at the same time he regretted it as it brought back those overpowering emotions within him. He never wanted anything more than he wanted to be close to Pankuri, close enough to inhale her intoxicating scent, tangle himself in her hair…

"STOP IT ADI!" He sternly scolded himself.  "Behave yourself. She's your best friend. But she's also your wife now…" The same argument he's been having with himself reappeared once more. To divert himself from his inner turmoils Adi quickly moved to lighter subjects.

"Hey, tu ruhk kyo gay? Dance karna! You were looking so adorable dancing in the rain."

Pankuri became shy once more at his comment. She didn't realize that Adi saw her dancing. She just let loose and was just enjoying the rain like she use to as a child.  

Sensing her embarrassment Adi reassures her and encourages her to continue, "No really Pankuri. You should continue to dance. It's been so long since you've danced, and you're such a good dancer. Please Pankuri. And plus what else can we do to pass the time? It'll take at least a good hour and a half for another car to come pick us up."   

"Teek hain Adi. Par sirf tere liye."

Adi, ecstatic, goes to blast the stereo in the car and opens all the windows providing Pankuri with music.

And so Pankuri obliges to Adi's wish and dances for her husband, her best friend, her love, completely oblivious to the intense gaze of her audience. Adi's expression is a mix of pure joy and amusement combined with awe and desire. Pankuri's dance in general is always a delight, but her movement in the rain is something completely indescribable. Her moves have him locked in a hypnotic trance.

When the song finishes, another song starts. A slow song.  Adi advances towards Pankuri and extends his hand towards her, silently asking her for permission for a dance. As if Pankuri had any other choice but to say no. They move together slowly to the song, unaware of anything but the melody coming out of the car. Pankuri keeps her eyes casted down, intentionally avoiding Adi's gaze but Adi, his eyes are on Pankuri, waiting for her to match his gaze. When Pankuri finally obliges and meet Adi's intense gaze, her breath stops. She never knew of eyes to be so intense, so filled with passion that it radiates out into the air. She wants to look away but her eyes are glued to his. She can't seem to move, can't seem to think or process. The storm in Adi rises again, unable to be pushed back this time.

He moves forward slowly as Pankuri moves back at his approach. They're still connected in the pose from their dance, Adi's one hand encircling her wet back, and the other hand intertwined with Pankuri's.  He gets a tighter grip of Pankuri's waist making sure she can't escape him while eyes still studying her every move, every emotion. He's watching out for any sign of discomfort or unease. Instead what he finds is the same unspoken desire and passion that he's feeling. He keeps moving forward and she keeps moving backwards until she finds herself against the hood of the car. She doesn't have anywhere else to move to, she's stuck between the car and Adi.

Adi finally removes his hands from her waist only to place them on her cheeks, gently stroking the soft skin, flushed from her constant blushing. He leans in closer to place his lips on her delicate skin but stops hearing Pankuri's heart beating wildly.

He leaned in and whispered softly in her ear, "Your heart is beating for me."

It's a simple statement, but with the passion and authority that Adi spoke, Pankuri couldn't take it anymore. If she didn't do it know, she would surely explode.

"I love you Adi."

Without waiting to hear his response or reaction she crushed her lips with his creating a perfect, unforgettable moment, the moment that defined their relationship; from best friends to lovers. Adi thoroughly shocked at this unexpected behavior from Pankuri stills for a moment. When the truth of it hit him, he recuperated quickly, letting his desire finally takeover. He's been waiting for this moment for forever now. As they say, "Inthezar ka pahl meetha hota hain… And oh was it sweet. It was the sweetest, the most pefect moment of his life. It was the moment that created magic, magic in the rain.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CrazyPraT- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow..! Each lines r vry beautiful and well expressed d PaYa feelingz.! I loved it.!😳 Great sharna.!πŸ‘
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG πŸ˜² Sharna... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! ❀️ u know i skipped the introduction and started to read the OS, then i saw the word RAIN, which got me thinking so scrolled back up and read the intro and i was like "awww, this OS is a special dedications for me" thank you so so so very much πŸ€—

I am loving the description of Pankhuri's saree, it seems so elegant, like just made for Aditya Kumar's better half πŸ˜†

awww our poor Adi wating to take his wifey away from the crowd, new feeling.. falling in love ❀️ all is well πŸ˜‰

Adi being such a kind and caring hubby, not letting his wife out in the rain fearing that she will catch a cold... how sweet of him 😊

what is it with Adi's cars, they all come 2 an halt in the middle of teh journey πŸ˜† but this sudden stop.. i am loving it "RAIN" ❀️

Sharna you are killing me with Aditya's WET look β˜ΊοΈ *me fainting* I am so jealous of Pankhuri now πŸ˜†

hahahaha "the rain suddenly seemed inviting mystical" πŸ˜† what a line πŸ˜›

awww our poor Adi bear scolding himself, how cute πŸ˜†

i really like this line "hey tu rokh jyun gayi, dance karna" i can so imagine Adi saying this line, it is totally expected from him πŸ˜ƒ

moving slowly 2 the SONG  OMG these two are amazing, and totally unpredictable... Sharna i love you πŸ€—

ahhh i am literally screaming silently, my siblings will think i have gone MAD πŸ˜† the last part has literally made me really excited, i am grinning at my laptop screen πŸ˜ƒ 

OMG OMG OMG β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

I am in dreamland, don't know when i'll be back now  πŸ˜†

Sharna thank u so so so much for this lovely and beautiful OS, it was out of this WORLD..!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

love you loads πŸ€— 
❀️
sudi_4m_kol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow sharana ,,,well done ,,

amazing os ,,,,,,

i loved it ,,,,,

wow paya's rain dance ...just loved it ,,,,

thanx sharna for lovely os ,,,

carry on dear
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great story Sharna... God knows how long we'll have to wait for a scene like that... till then we'll keep reading your OS...
Hmmm what are the appropriate Rain songs that go with slow dance?
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Yooour os was Magical Loveeed it sharna :)
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Great story Sharna... God knows how long we'll have to wait for a scene like that... till then we'll keep reading your OS...

Hmmm what are the appropriate Rain songs that go with slow dance?

I don't know.. That's why I didn't mention any songs.. I am not familiar with songs very much.. Any suggestions?!
shesherkobita thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharna2k6

I don't know.. That's why I didn't mention any songs.. I am not familiar with songs very much.. Any suggestions?!

Hmmm.. how about Yiruma's "Kiss the Rain"
Take a listen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWmovafgBug&feature=fvwrel

Yiruma is the guy who composed Bella's theme or "River Flows in You" ... the best modern piano composition I've heard in a long long time. 

Sabrina
PS: I don't know many Hindi songs.. I will ask my husband... he loves old Hindi songs.. 

shesherkobita thumbnail

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Hmmm.. how about Yiruma's "Kiss the Rain"
Take a listen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWmovafgBug&feature=fvwrel

Yiruma is the guy who composed Bella's theme or "River Flows in You" ... the best modern piano composition I've heard in a long long time. 

Sabrina
PS: I don't know many Hindi songs.. I will ask my husband... he loves old Hindi songs.. 

Adnan sami- bhigi bhigi raton main.

anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hows this

saanson ko saanson mein Dhalne do zara...
dhiimii sii dharkan ko bharne do zara
lamhon kii guzaarish hai yeh
paas aa jaa'en
hum hum tum

From the film " Hum Tum "
Edited by anusha.cochin - 11 years ago