Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Kavyazz

It really was. In that, pulls at every fragile heart-string of yours and plays beautiful music and you are unsure if you should brace yourself for the hurt when the strings return and cause or just bask in the momentary joy of the music.

hi kavyazz,
it is beautiful music. why not just listen and let it fill you. then keep it preserved in memory forever. how it pulls at our heart strings and stirs our senses. will there ever be such beauty in soapland ever. thanks for reading.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shutter

ystrdy  ws indeed a magical episode!!!! πŸ‘

felt d same old magic... d dilouges, d emotions, everythn ws perfect... πŸ‘πŸ‘

it seemed lyk barun n sanaya wre on screen rather dan arnav n khushi!!!!!!!!!

hi shutter,
thanks for reading. barun and sanaya have become pretty much asr and khushi, haven't they. i feel they were giving it their all, and i bowed to that commitment. how many of us take our work that seriously, with that much of ourselves. acting isn't an easy profession. certainly not the way these two do it, immersed, in character, method and more. 
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
updated a senti one in page 3...😳
libranangel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
brilliant post! brilliant episode!!!

it somehow felt like a forewarning though!!! Khushi and Arnav will always be Sanaya and Barun!!! i don't think i'll be able to continue watching with whoever takes his place.

it wasn't his looks that got me glued but his persona, his acting, his screen presence that was so powerful and still is! sanaya is always a treat to watch and when she cries, like ASR i too can't bear it!!!

i want this show to end with the two of them...then i watch all the episodes again and again so they are never far from me!!!

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: libranangel

brilliant post! brilliant episode!!!

it somehow felt like a forewarning though!!! Khushi and Arnav will always be Sanaya and Barun!!! i don't think i'll be able to continue watching with whoever takes his place.

it wasn't his looks that got me glued but his persona, his acting, his screen presence that was so powerful and still is! sanaya is always a treat to watch and when she cries, like ASR i too can't bear it!!!

i want this show to end with the two of them...then i watch all the episodes again and again so they are never far from me!!!

thanks, libranangel,
greatest show for me. and yes, asr is barun, khushi is sanaya, and they love only each other. change even one of those things and ipk ends anyway. no need to physically do it and have grand last episode.  i have not downloaded all the episodes, now star doesn't let me watch on youtube, praying for dvd set. watch forever ha ha.
Dazee thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

"jaa rahi ho?"

did you hear the magnet in that quiet voice? how it pulled her over.

so i watch. till asr is barun and khushi is sanaya and they are together. jab hum door hotey hain tab bhi paas hote hain. yehi hai pyaar. yes, i know i am being prepared. i am.
that's why i can still love.

"khushi, meri zindagi mein jo bhi hoga, sab tumhare saamne hoga... mujhe har kadam pe tumhari madad ki zaroorat padegi... are you gonna be with me?"
"humesha."

was someone talking to me? or am i being ott and filmi like someone we know. πŸ˜‰

Indi, what an utterly beautiful post.  you captured so much of what I'm feeling, and many are feeling, so well.

such heartbreaking irony that the beauty of the episodes since the ME, and especially yesterday's and today's which would have had us over the moon, and in joyous mood, analysing, enjoying, and loving the two, is clouded over by all the mindbending happenings off-screen.

For the life of me I can't begin to imagine how someone who created this work of absolute beauty, and created characters as epic and iconic as arnav and khushi, can ever  think of destroying them with not a shred of mercy or misgiving.  Mindboggling.

As you put it, we don't know what's going to happen next, but for our sakes and theirs (Barun, sanaya...) let us savor and celebrate  the loveliness of the last two episodes.  They were magical! I just loved the letter that Arnav wrote and the heart touching tone in which he read it, totally soaked in love..

loved the holding of her duppata today, the words, the look, the hug, the angst...uff heratbreaking, and her hugging him back, and the tears and her breaking heart...

Yes, he's figured out Sheetal's playing a game and the shatir mind  will get to the bottom of it, with his khushi next to him.   Can he do it between now and Nov 23rd?  
We can only wait and watch and hope!  and in the meanwhile enjoy this troubled but beautiful journey of theirs -- whatever amount we will be allowed to see.

Thanks for the lovely post.  a bright spot in all this bleakness...it made me smile and made me feel the warmth and love that the show and these two always evoke...

Really hope there's  a dvd one day soon.
Edited by Dazee - 11 years ago
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Di, updated with a few thoughts on page 1...😊
nancynair thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant episode and an equally fitting post that underlines what all of us feeling right now.

The makers need to know that all of us are not only phangirling here,

Actually we all are( and unashamedly proud about it ) Tthe powers that be need to understand that we have been made to feel this way by this wonderful creation and be a little more responsible in handling this

Can you not mail this to someone who matters
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

lovely Indi!πŸ€—

~Updated~

Before I started my journey with IPK last october I used to have a pretty balanced real life...and then my mood started changing according to how ASR/Khushi's reel life was.😳 Didn't understand how deeply invested I was, until the news broke yesterday. Somewhere unlike last summer...this time I knew 'it's over'.and I felt like a someone snatched a book from me before I finished the last chapter...for a read- every-page-of-a-book-till- 'The End' person like me...it's sacrilege. I ranted, raved and panicked(effect of little sleep and ton of black coffee🀒) till mid afternoon today...and then had a Khushi-like conversation with myself. Who knew Sanaka devi's nuske really worksπŸ˜‰. I regrouped. I came back home and sat down and watched the episode with no anticipation or expectation. and I loved it! Indi you have described every scene so well I'll not even try.

The scene in the bedroom got me somewhere...the dialogues and the hug...left me with a dull tug in my heart as it hit me...these moments are going to end soon...and to me their love has always been about these micro moments...and unbeknownst to me has become a part of my life past one year...The reality of  'hamesha' is sometimes really 'forever till it lasts'...so I'll hold onto those moments till they last...the moments of love of Arnav and Khushi depicted to perfection by Barun and Sanaya. Rest doesn't matter.

PS. I owe it to them for inspiring me to join IF and meeting some wonderful women. Hope our connections last beyond the onscreen journey of Arnav and Khushi. Love you guys...my Crooner gals. Hope we can officially hang out once before it all comes to an end. but wnated you all to know:
It's been a privilege.
Love
G

gandhari, me love you anyway, but me abs love you when you are senti. we met over rajesh khanna and a hot hut scene. oh our barun sanaya asr khushi hut. i have never been a tv watcher, certainly not a soap addict. but these two and their love story just filled me and made me feel the world, my ad, with more intensity and love. they are part of my reality, or should i say surreality (remember long chats with anjali on that word post telepathic conversation, oh those humeshas). long after it's over, in all of us it will never be over. and who knows, with this kind of following and place in the heart there may even be a season two? or maybe for this ipk too there's some hope. well, not really. i know what you mean. but what we have, we have. and that is for humesha.

since karwa chauth and that lovely m.e., the episodes have kept on getting better. i will stick it out as long as barun is there. i owe it to the guy, he's never reneged on his deal with me.

like you. i do hope we can meet once at least on crooner with a beautiful anaylsis by priya followed by all our many thoughts and swoonings, before we all have to switch off.

take care, my friend, i know how you do not like to wear your heart on your sleeves. privilege to see an emotional post from you on my thread. gandhari, my world has been emptying out since all the commotion yesterday. i have not regrouped, i have just refused to let it all in. i will wait to hear him on tuesday, then hit depression. and why am i swallowing as i write this. take care, my dear friend.
pkpkpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what a brilliant post wonderfully written