Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3RidHiipkkndak3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes i feel that such incredible episodes will only help us stay alive for sm time really if the show ends gng to be πŸ€’ loved all the lines of arnav and khushi the best being arnav's line "arnav aur khushi kabhi alag nahi ho sakte"
GUL KHAN:😑
to start something new she is ending something old but forgetting that OLD IS GOLD and she will surely repent after this
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pkpkpk

what a brilliant post wonderfully written

thanks, pkpkpk,
here's to ipk πŸ‘πŸΌ and enjoying it.
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: indi52

omoraboti,
if there was true beauty in it, it will not die just like that. there's life in ipk, something in me just believes that. please don't feel so down. you're a writer of lovely asr khushi tales, do me an update of lime and lemon or d fir desire, na. need to feel that dhak dhak. πŸ˜ƒ

:)

You always speak of hope, Di. I have not been so depressed in a long time. I know I will be fine .. but till then, this pain I have to endure .. I hope it goes away soon.

Perhaps I will continue writing on them .. as long as there are people like you & me who would still want to read their story... their Hamesha story ... :) But for now .. It is sad time for me. :(
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya1503

Indi di,lovely post!! 

when he said bharosa haina mujh pe,I was nodding with tears in my eyes what has this show done to me!!

sweet monkey girl,

i miss you. where are your lovely mauve types? so blue are you? come ons, tells your monkeys to do some magic, and bring us back our ipk. yesterday, i kept on swallowing and feelings tears sting the back of my eyes. but i was delighted with his look at and talk with dear ms sheetal chudail. and how good was he looking when jhalli kissed him, and how totally devoted to his khushi he is that even she with all her iffiness around arav's right over asr, couldn't finally walk away. khushi is growing up up. this track i'd hoped would take us there, and it is, isn't it? divya, dekhte hain aaj kya hota hai. πŸ€—
indi52 thumbnail
omoraboti,

won't say a word. just πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€— and i know i'll get them back when i need them.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 3RidHiipkkndak3

Yes i feel that such incredible episodes will only help us stay alive for sm time really if the show ends gng to be πŸ€’ loved all the lines of arnav and khushi the best being arnav's line "arnav aur khushi kabhi alag nahi ho sakte"

GUL KHAN:😑
to start something new she is ending something old but forgetting that OLD IS GOLD and she will surely repent after this

hi ridhiipkkndak,
you are right i think. ms khan will repent this. she and her team let not just barun, but all the other actors down too. starting with abha parmar, who spoke of it, and the others who preferred to leave, deepali, akshay, mamji, i hear even abhaas. a badly managed production that took a heavy toll on a beautiful show with incredible actors. she will some day wish hard that she'd not played games, just stayed on the straight and narrow and reaped the benefits. plenty benefits at that. πŸ˜ƒ 
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

sweet monkey girl,

i miss you. where are your lovely mauve types? so blue are you? come ons, tells your monkeys to do some magic, and bring us back our ipk. yesterday, i kept on swallowing and feelings tears sting the back of my eyes. but i was delighted with his look at and talk with dear ms sheetal chudail. and how good was he looking when jhalli kissed him, and how totally devoted to his khushi he is that even she with all her iffiness around arav's right over asr, couldn't finally walk away. khushi is growing up up. this track i'd hoped would take us there, and it is, isn't it? divya, dekhte hain aaj kya hota hai. πŸ€—

Miss u too di!! very upset since yesterday😭 each n every little thing abt the show is bringing tears in my eyes😭 πŸ˜­ never been so worried abt anything in my life till now, on to that things not working out in personal life too😭 πŸ˜­ every storm hitting me at the same timehope everything goes back to normal,like ASR said, sab kuch theek kardega woh bharosa hai uss par

If it doesn't workout, the last episode of Arnav n Khushi together will be my last episode of the show😳 I dont want to ruin all these wonderful moments I had with wat the ppl out there r planning
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">omoraboti,</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">won't say a word. justπŸ€—</font><font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">πŸ€—</font><font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">πŸ€—</font><font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">πŸ€—</font><font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">πŸ€—</font><font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">πŸ€—and i know i'll get them back when i need them.</font>

Thanks Di!

πŸ€—
baubles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A lovely post...luv Arnav-Khushi and Barun-Sanaya loads!
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

:)

You always speak of hope, Di. I have not been so depressed in a long time. I know I will be fine .. but till then, this pain I have to endure .. I hope it goes away soon.

Perhaps I will continue writing on them .. as long as there are people like you & me who would still want to read their story... their Hamesha story ... :) But for now .. It is sad time for me. :(

why r u all making me sad...indi di and farha please continue sendin me links of your OS and FFs...πŸ€—