Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I am sad for Ankita Sharma:

We see TV actors enjoying all the popularity and trappings which come with the job. However there is a flip side to everything. Lead stars of daily show don't even have time to fall sick which is a routine with every human.

The latest victim to fall sick is Ankita Sharma of Amrit Manthan. The poor Delhi kikudi, who first came into prominence with the ill-fated Imagine TV show Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto, is now afflicted with a severe bout of viral infection. She has fever, cough, cold and accompanying body pain.

We spoke to Ankita today and the poor thing did seem quite down. However, she is still shooting ," Unfortunately, I have not got leave. Along with heavy doses of medicine, I am fighting back with my will power, " quips this chirpy and brave actress.

Her voice was different due to sore throat in her scene with Tej and also while doing the interview for SBS..Ankita is really professional.as being lead  her screenpresence is needed in the show...

Get well soon Ankita ...

You can notice that in today episode and her voice:
http://faltulinks.info/youtube.php?id=I4NBcQH6M1s

and

http://faltulinks.info/youtube.php?id=EX_8wk0iazg

Raj_preet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ahlem

I am here..Minu..😊

I didn't see ur post Ahlem ..from nxt time if you are here then PM me

Raj_preet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ahlem

I am sad for Ankita Sharma:

We see TV actors enjoying all the popularity and trappings which come with the job. However there is a flip side to everything. Lead stars of daily show don't even have time to fall sick which is a routine with every human.

The latest victim to fall sick is Ankita Sharma of Amrit Manthan. The poor Delhi kikudi, who first came into prominence with the ill-fated Imagine TV show Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto, is now afflicted with a severe bout of viral infection. She has fever, cough, cold and accompanying body pain.

We spoke to Ankita today and the poor thing did seem quite down. However, she is still shooting ," Unfortunately, I have not got leave. Along with heavy doses of medicine, I am fighting back with my will power, " quips this chirpy and brave actress.

Her voice was different due to sore throat in her scene with Tej and also while doing the interview for SBS..Ankita is really professional.as being lead  her screenpresence is needed in the show...

Get well soon Ankita ...

You can notice that in today episode and her voice:
http://faltulinks.info/youtube.php?id=I4NBcQH6M1s

and

http://faltulinks.info/youtube.php?id=EX_8wk0iazg

Oh My Anki get well soon
there is a commitment in her work
thanks for sharing Ahlem
Ahlem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_preet

I didn't see ur post Ahlem ..from nxt time if you are here then PM me

Okay no problem...I will PM you next time..😊
Ahlem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_preet

Oh My Anki get well soon
there is a commitment in her work
thanks for sharing Ahlem

You are most welcome minu.. yes Ankita is a strong girl.. still remember her shooting the Gazebo sequence of BHPH despite Chikungunya... her dedication towards her work is commendable..
Savan-Rules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now  I am spamming Ahlem
Savan-Rules thumbnail
I am not spamming  ... lol
Savan-Rules thumbnail
I am not spamming  ... lol I am not spamming  ... lol I am not spamming  ... lol I am not spamming  ... lol
Savan-Rules thumbnail
I am  spamming   he he
Savan-Rules thumbnail
I am not spamming  whay you ask