Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Varma.nishi

@ rishi and Attiyah

I am glad u guys could understand...people are not realizing the harm they are causing here to everyone asking for show to shut down, blaming everyone here...they know nothing but would be the first ones to bash.

Nice post again dear

You know even if there is 1% chance of things getting better all this hyper negativity will only
Kill things further

Anyway.. What happens does happen for once own good
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have to say you are very good at your job of representing the PH. All your posts are very skilfully crafted. But having read most of the them, I have to say that if you are not representing the PH, then you don't come across as objective no matter how subtly you are trying to do it because you end up sounding like a spokesperson for the PH in most of them. If that is your brief then you are just doing your job.

I am not a Barun fan nor am I a Sanaya fan. I knew nothing of them before this show. However I do love Arnav and Khushi and love Barun and Sanaya both for bringing them to life like no one else could have. If you talking of a blame game I have to say that you do your share of apportioning the blame because all your posts seem to point a finger at the actor. You are just a lot more skilled at it then the fans who are outraged at the PH. But just having more finesse while doing doesn't change the fact that you yourself are doing exactly what you are blaming others for doing.

we are just viewers and we are not privy to the backstage machinations that you are privy to but that does not mean that we are deaf, dumb and blind. Whoever is at fault, the PH still stinks for several things that are not just fan speculations but facts in the public domain which are dismissed by you as mere "outbursts". I have stopped trying to make sense of any of the actions of the PH because they stopped making sense a long time ago. However there is well known cliched expression in the English language which didn't come about for nothing...so such things do happen and people do the strangest things that don't make sense...its called "cutting off your nose to spite your face"...and the PH is not the first one to do it...and will not be the last...there are I am sure many such other foolish people in the world...for a PH who is prone to teenage "outburts" anything is possible. Including shirking responsibility, crying foul and not taking responsibility for their own actions...and laying blame elsewhere...

Whatever maybe the inside story and wherever the fault lies does not matter to me as a viewer. I am not here for the behind the scenes happenings. But if it affects the product I am seeing on the screen then the creative responsibility for destroying it lies with the PH as long as they continue to remain the makers of the show. If the PH does not know how to manage their story lines, their writers, their cast and their show then they should not be in the business. Crying foul is not the way to go about it.

PS: Just wanted to say that I loved your "game on" post. That actually had me intrigued and interested back in the show...and it was the only one where I felt you were not holding brief for the PH.
innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RickyBahl

I belive  what u r saying  for me blaming Gul and blaming BS are duffrent reasons

Blaming Gul n PH- because i have some problems with the tracks that followed after Kidnap.

Blaming Bs- because he is whatever today is because of the role ASR  created by Gul Khan. 
If Gul was creating  a new track ...and if that track was a not so good track, still audience wud have tolerated it like  drinking Poisonn .  Now Seeing Barun Sobti in IPKKND is more important than watching  a  bad story track. Story  take a back seat.
 Actors dont  interfere in  story tracks unless  it is about leap and turning them old or making them a villain.. So  even if  script was the problem, he shudnt hav quit..He has to think of fans  before what he likes.  

Major thing-  That script defect is a lame excuse cause when ppl are bored theses unwarranted issues come up.   He is alead hero,,and Producer knows that,,  BS is leaving just because of  Bollywood. His  confusing interviews since MAMR shooting days is the biggest example..That time we cudnt understand the inside meaning but from then only he had been signalling to leave IPKKND.

the day that film was offered to him was the  GRAHAN  day i mean  a bad eclipse for IPKKND fans 

PH has  gone against audience wish  in some tracks...that is diffrent issue
It shud not be mixed with BS quitting , because BS quit because of his  Filmi dreams.

he will return to Tv he also knows that very well but with a new show.

I  wish a miracle happens, still few days are there.i know iam being unreasonable. But we dont hvv control over miracles..thay can happen.. I hope something drastic happens in these few days  due to public anger and outrage.   Only miracle  can change things . Pray,,it doesnt cost money 

Pray does not cost anything...Let's hope against hope then..Kabhi kabhi miracles do happen.
preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Varma.nishi

@ rishi and Attiyah 

I am glad u guys could understand...people are not realizing the harm they are causing here to everyone asking for show to shut down, blaming everyone here...they know nothing but would be the first ones to bash. 

Majority here are not bashing... We are asking them not to show idiotic stuff on an epic show like IPKKND... Many here are not keen about Barun leaving... We are bothered about the future of the show which will have no life... For us IPKKND was all about ARSHI and the PH knows it well... They are just showing things in wrong light to de-grade Barun's reputation and to highlight their new Baby

Qubool Hi sucks and i strongly believe whoever loved IPKKND will never watch any show of 4Lions... Many Geet Fans are not IPKKND fans due to the experience they had with 4Lions and now same will happen with IPKKND fans too

I pity the new fan base (if any) of "Qubool Hi"
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dear Nishi. I am am ardent fan of Arshi from Sri Lanka. This is the only hindi soap I watch only due to the amazing chemistry Barun and Sanaya have . Just a small clarification will there by any change in Baruns decision to at stay back/  least come back  to IPK after tomorrows meeting through continous mails/ calls from fans. I have sent mails as well as called them from over here.

Thanks in advance.
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ambiguity seems to go hand in hand with everyone in this show. I think we don't need to get involved in talks that go on behind the scenes, but it would just be comforting to everyone to know if Barun even knows whether or when he will be returning. If he isn't returning, although I will be heartbroken, I will learn to adjust as will everyone on this forum. It's just the constant heartbreak, where we have some hope which is taken from us and then restored that it what is getting at everyone. We have countless sources, people claiming to know someone on the set, making me think that there must be thousands of people working on the set! 😆

All it is hun is that we want to know where things stand. I appreciate everything you're doing and every effort you are making to tell us what is going on. But bitter or not, I will be able to take it eventually. So is this new news you were going to share bitter like this one? I'm intrigued to hear it!
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
My main issue is not with Barun taking a break, altho it breaks my heart, it's his decision and all concerned were clearly aware of it for a while. My 2 main issues are:

1) Why could they not have been honest with us from the start, do we not deserve the truth after being loyal fans to the show and team 4 so long?

2) How can they possibly think of carrying on the show and have with Khushi have a 'new man in her life'?! It makes a complete mockery of the lovestory we've all witnessed for over a year! If nothing else I thought that the writers would respect that bond but it angers me to think they might ruin it just to keep the show running - isnt this story more important? The thought is so disappointing and it actually hurts to think they will do that to this much loved character - it's plain wrong!

I for one won't be able to stomach that and I doubt anyone else will either. That is my main issue with this whole thing so no I can't give up trying to make them change their minds about it.

Thanx for the post,

Asma
vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The story line has been ruined. ASR's character has been massively assassinated.

Why is the PH making it seem like its all Barun's fault???

How can they blatantly blame Barun? So are they ruining the story because he is quitting? How do they justify this massive killing of the story and the characters by blaming Barun? And did you see their post in Forum 32 a few days ago confirming the story of IPKKND is over and requesting fans to give ideas? So what nonsense was that? And now they are blaming Barun?

Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nishi romance confirmed ah?
i know now the track will be rushed 😕

i want to tell you something
thanks for all your positive post yaar
i knew you for 2 weeks and had a great time decoding and chatting with you!
it wont be long before i leave if BS leaves 😕
hugs yaar!!!
thank you for all your patience, hearing my rants and everything!!
for supporting me 😆
will never forget that!!
am crying typing this!!!
😭😭😭
keep on going with your positivity!!!👏

Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah I too think he got landed up with another movie offer..
mishti's spoiler had hinted that..
all these speculations came up during remarriage track..
aarav and sheetal were not even in the picture at that time..
so telling that storyline is the cause for this so called break is not digestible..