Posted: 11 years ago
Enough is enough.

Since yesterday I have seen the state of the forum and I made a post today in the morning before Barun's decision was out, stating that he will take a break and obviously some facts which I thought would calm down the jittery nerves. 

Now how I know so much stuff and talk to BS and SI is no one's business and I know you all will believe if you want to but, I think some of you are still living in a delusion and it's time, u guys know some bitter truth. So here you go:

SP
Positives - it tried to keep your favorite show on air with your favorite stars, which obviously people don't want coz now that Barun is taking a break, the show must end why, coz IF wants the show should go off air.

Negatives- if there were problems between the PH and BS and they knew about it, they could have asked one of the parties to back off and keep the show alive. They could have also come clean about Barun's decision since it wasn't taken overnight. Else , they could have kept quite like the PH.

PH
Positives- they gave the beautiful show IPK with arshi, adjusted to the actor's demand, changed storyline time and again so that the fans are happy. Accomodated other actors demands. 

Negatives- refused to bow down another time for anyone coz they can't keep compromising every time just go keep the show and the actors and the fans happy at their cost. They adjusted storyline so that the notice period could be adjusted but were taken otherwise. 

What do you think the PH is doing?
A) ruining its own creation well coz money bites 
B) they don't like star plus anymore coz its No.1 u know but rival channel is better
C) they want to show fans that obviously they hate the fans, you know why, coz they work on another show but that obviously doesn't need fans...sarcastic much
D) any other option or lame excuse that comes to your mind. 

Barun sobti
Positives- dedicated actor Who breathed life into ASR. Came back after the movie shoot and yeah is so talented that he landed up with a movie offer. 

Negatives- made the PH and the channel adjust once and wants a favour a second time. Now dont tell me that he doesn't have another movie offer and is leaving coz of changed storyline, I can tell u which PH has given him what movie, when it starts and when he is supposed to be back after his leave ( if he is supposed to be back)

What do you think he will do during THIS WELL DESERVED BREAK? a break he isn't sure of also when exactly would end:
A) sit at home and relax
B) go for a second honeymoon
C) shoot for films coz he obviously has to work and earn.
D) just wait for days to pass and well plan future strategies

Use your brain and stop this blame game ...see the bottom line whatever happened can't be changed. 

Also, he didnot cry on the sets, it's called being emotional when u leave your close friends and go, which is human and natural. Don't we all do that all the time. 

Look I Know all of u are emotional but pls get a grip. 

PS I had come on the forum to share some news. But I think it's better not to. 

Sent from my iPad

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Nishita we were not treated well by the concerned people and we feel cheated . Dont you think so too DEAR?
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
I had read ur post in the morning as well and the gist of both these posts which I get is of what ur trying to convey is that:

Barun is at fault as he has landed up another role and since PH is not accommodating him again so he is leaving the show.

Am I correct or completely off the mark?

Also plz dont tell me not to blame anyone coz in this whole scenario someone definitely is at fault and we all fans just want to know who is the main culprit
mother thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My advice. Please don't get offended.

There are two things you need to do.

1. Calm Down.
2. Change the title.

Reason - You are a representative of PH.  Your purpose here is to bring positivity into forum regarding the tracks and PH.

Right now it seems like you are ranting.  It neither reflects well on you nor the people you represent.  There is too much negativity in your post regarding the actor. 

Take it easy.
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I belive  what u r saying  for me blaming Gul and blaming BS are duffrent reasons

Blaming Gul n PH- because i have some problems with the tracks that followed after Kidnap.

Blaming Bs- because he is whatever today is because of the role ASR  created by Gul Khan. 
If Gul was creating  a new track ...and if that track was a not so good track, still audience wud have tolerated it like  drinking Poisonn .  Now Seeing Barun Sobti in IPKKND is more important than watching  a  bad story track. Story  take a back seat.
 Actors dont  interfere in  story tracks unless  it is about leap and turning them old or making them a villain.. So  even if  script was the problem, he shudnt hav quit..He has to think of fans  before what he likes.  

Major thing-  That script defect is a lame excuse cause when ppl are bored theses unwarranted issues come up.   He is alead hero,,and Producer knows that,,  BS is leaving just because of  Bollywood. His  confusing interviews since MAMR shooting days is the biggest example..That time we cudnt understand the inside meaning but from then only he had been signalling to leave IPKKND.

the day that film was offered to him was the  GRAHAN  day i mean  a bad eclipse for IPKKND fans 

PH has  gone against audience wish  in some tracks...that is diffrent issue
It shud not be mixed with BS quitting , because BS quit because of his  Filmi dreams.

he will return to Tv he also knows that very well but with a new show.

I  wish a miracle happens, still few days are there.i know iam being unreasonable. But we dont hvv control over miracles..thay can happen.. I hope something drastic happens in these few days  due to public anger and outrage.   Only miracle  can change things . Pray,,it doesnt cost money 
Edited by RickyBahl - 11 years ago
Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what about us???enough of blame game...i want the truth from horses mouth...as a fan who dedicated 1.5 years of my life watching this show,atleast i owe an explanation...bas
Edited by arshiii12 - 11 years ago
vellainsaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Why is it always we fans who are supposed to "understand" and stay calm? Why??
Why is it so difficult for the PH/SP/BS to say honestly.. that he has quit (if he has) why this... "i may come back... I don't know how long the break is..." 

Give me a break. Be honest.
meshas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
got your point, why is it so difficult for the concerned parties to tell the truth and come clean?
vellainsaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mother

My advice. Please don't get offended.

There are two things you need to do.

1. Calm Down.
2. Change the title.

Reason - You are a representative of PH.  Your purpose here is to bring positivity into forum regarding the tracks and PH.

Right now it seems like you are ranting.  It neither reflects well on you nor the people you represent.  There is too much negativity in your post regarding the actor. 

Take it easy.

🤣
sairam03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nishitha truth is always bitter...guess people like to be in the world of denial.