Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Ohh IF you know how long the break is then tell us... so that we can stay positive too... Edited by sayali_d23 - 11 years ago
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Nishita we are stressed because we love this show. Yes many of us knew about this for long but concerned people plain denied. Now they are giving us crap and turning starcrossed lovers serial into a cheaters paradise. ASR is confused whether he slept with Shit or not and might die or leave with Shitty ( I HOPE NOT) and Khushi is going to get a new man in his life.
Whay kind of STARCROSSED LOVERS ARE THEY?
We dont know what happened for sure but yes we are CHEATED and SOME PEOPLE decieved us for their benefit.
tahseenghori thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No, we cant take it easy. When you get so emotionally invested in a show you expect it to atleast give you happy ending. At the end of the day its unprofessionalism from all quarters which has resulted into this big messEdited by tahseenghori - 11 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey Nishita

i understand ur predicament... but please understand that people are feeling cheated...

no-one knows whats going on behind the screen, thats why the blame game...

anyways...i had posted something, which cud've worked for everyone...
please read if u have some time

Originally posted by: chillygirl

I had read ur post in the morning as well and the gist of both these posts which I get is of what ur trying to convey is that:

Barun is at fault as he has landed up another role and since PH is not accommodating him again so he is leaving the show.

Am I correct or completely off the mark?

Also plz dont tell me not to blame anyone coz in this whole scenario someone definitely is at fault and we all fans just want to know who is the main culprit

That is what I am saying...that there is no culprit..sometimes the circumstances are like that. U know and I just wish that atkeast someone stops this blame game. 
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very very true...I am just tired of blame games...I  just feel that everyone starting frm PH, SP and actor himself   are a part of this mess...So why sole blaming on PH .I just don't know... Everywhere I am now seeing PH/Gul bashing posts...Yes I know PH is not too good in  dealing with fans But that doesn't mean that they r doing something intentionally to harm their own  show...  Right now jst  fed up with Barun crying posts...
Dazee thumbnail
you sound pretty upset!
More-than-himM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
THIS MAY SOUND CRAZY TO U BUT NOT FOR US AT LEAST NOT NOW

Originally posted by: mother

My advice. Please don't get offended.

There are two things you need to do.

1. Calm Down.
2. Change the title.

Reason - You are a representative of PH.  Your purpose here is to bring positivity into forum regarding the tracks and PH.

Right now it seems like you are ranting.  It neither reflects well on you nor the people you represent.  There is too much negativity in your post regarding the actor. 

Take it easy.

No I don't represent the PH alone or the Channle alone, I am here as one of u...I just wish that someone puts an end to the well delusional much fans here...I agree there are things ur guys shoukd know...but what is the need result? 

It's just that the circumstances aren't good that is it. 
Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think u r also playing with fans emotions. I do not trust u r from PH.