Users

Frequent Posters

SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello BBBs
Anyone online.
Megha, is that you.
Do throw a chappal at me if I got your name wrong.
Well, for some, IPK and Barun appearing on their TV screen has become the reason for some fans reason to live.
I stopped watching the show 3-4 weeks ago.
I am only active in Swathi's Doris.
This entire thing, is both saddening and fascinating at the same time.
How have you been.  Welcome back.๐Ÿค—

Neha435 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stafhtad

Hello BBBs

Anyone online.
Megha, is that you.
Do throw a chappal at me if I got your name wrong.
Well, for some, IPK and Barun appearing on their TV screen has become the reason for some fans reason to live.
I stopped watching the show 3-4 weeks ago.
I am only active in Swathi's Doris.
This entire thing, is both saddening and fascinating at the same time.
How have you been.  Welcome back.๐Ÿค—

Yes of course its me๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ I got so busy with work recently that I didnt get a chance to come online, I stopped watching IPK so it didnt affect me much, but seriously the way these kids are going, its actually kind of sad๐Ÿฅฑ But how are you, and all my lovely girls๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Promise to try come often๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I think its similar to what had happened to DMG, accept in there actors were not leaving but the creatives were making a mockery out of the show, it seems things are out of control here too, Until this whole UK thing is done and over Star Plus will continue to confuse the fans I believe, they;re getting a massive revenue from the UK for all those coming to see Mr Sobti and co. Once his back in India, everything will go thanda and Barun will leave, I apologise for this word but the fans are "STUPID", they think all this noise will make SP change their decision, get them scared etc, yes it may do, but common, viewership doesnt only depend on the teenage girls on IF, its worldwide, and sane people will be disappointed but wont throw a fit like them at SP. So they're thinking big and they're thinking about money. To be honest, it hasnt affected me but to those who it has, all I gotta say is life moves on๐Ÿ˜• his got his own life and career, whatever he needs to do to make it a hit is his choice, I dont like really like him anymore only because he doesnt know how to present himself in public. Its all a money making scheme.
Edited by ArnaavKhushi22 - 11 years ago
Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Happy Diwali to all those who celebrate it!! :) have lots of fun and eat tons of mithahee! 
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Happy Diwali to all who celebrate... Have fun ;) !
asha... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fuzzbucket

@ Bold: That is very true...otherwise they would have given the show to someone else ages ago. But its quite understandable them not wanting someone to take over their show after all they created it. 

People still think Barun was asked to leave... ๐Ÿ˜• ! The forum is beyond raging ...

Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asha...

well i am sure all parties are to be blamed! sudha has posted a very sensible post in swathi's 21 dori and you should read it. barun at least has come out and given some kind of statement...lies or truth, but he has spoken. i think PH and SP need to come out and give a joint press release to clear out some misconceptions. staying mum about all this matter is giving them a bad name to say the least...if this show is coming to an end in jan, then it makes no sense for them to get a new face for 2 months. barun's movie is not being released until feb/march and him quitting at this last  stage is causing a lot of stink...infact, the whole team quitting at the same time is pretty fishy. it seems like they aren't happy with something or someone behind the scenes. no proper goodbyes, they are all leaving adruptly. 

asha... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fuzzbucket

I agree with you on PH and SP...even if its a statement saying things are in the works. Something is fishy...and I wonder what. But I doubt we'll ever know the truth. I too feel all are to be blamed in some way or the other...

4Lions are not a good PH... and it shows really well. 

SeerialLoops thumbnail

Hello All

To all those who celebrate
Happy Diwali to you and your family.  Hope all of you have loads of fun.
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Swati,
That greeting looks gorgeous.
Happy Diwali to you too.
StormChaser thumbnail

Originally posted by: stafhtad

Swati,

That greeting looks gorgeous.
Happy Diwali to you too.