Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquagal thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What is this?? Arnav calling sheetal as his wife!!!!!!!!! How can you do that?? It must be a nightmare..It has to be..😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Please update soon...
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
That made me cry .. *sniffs*

will be waiting for the update .. 😊
kpk1002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What??? Sheetal moved into his room and life😲 Please say it ain't so Hope part two makes everything betterπŸ‘πŸΌ
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb updt

updt soon

thanks for pm
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Exprimere

As if Arnav's Kal Ho Na Ho dialogues weren't enough! You made me cry!

That was so beautiful! Do I smell Khushi's emotional atyachar on Arnav? Like, "I will be happy if you live happily with Sheetal..." types?

Hell, yes! I am confused!

The way Khushi tried to do away with the drops of tears? Almost as if she was hysterical and desperate to not harm even the letters written by Arnav... The sheer- you know?- instinct to treasure all that spells Laad Governer!

Have I successfully mellowed you down enough with my comment? Enough to bribe you for a quick update?

Awww... Thank you for the lovely lovely lovely comments dear!

If that's Khushi's emotional atyachar - umm - I don't think so. Not directly at least! And yeah - I'd say you kinda answered the reason for this behaviour from her yourself - hysterical and desperate to not harm even the letters... Good one! You can link it with the first one all you like! Sorry for being cryptic, but the bold words are somewhat similar to what I have in mind!

And ohh yeah - that could have been a prologue provided if I had time to write and if I really wanted to stretch this one out. But nope, it'll be all revealed in the next one - and thanks to comment like yours, I'd update by tomorrow night IST...!!!! Would have updated sooner, but I have to attend college!! LOL!
Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
what is going on
have arnav and khushi seperated
update soon
soni_md thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey, babe ..

πŸ˜•Confused is the tip of the iceberg ... I get that she left, and I'm assuming she's either blackmailed him, or left him recently, or that he comes and goes, under her directions, or something like that ... hell, no I don't understand anything, and I hope you know, you evil Knievel blackmailer, that if you don't update soon ... I'll call a study strike ... and then you'll feel guiltyyy! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ

Muhahahahaha! Please don't make me do it, it'll send me into chronic bathroom trips-oria πŸ˜•πŸ˜² ... and you know how bad THAT disease is πŸ˜‰ Please, have sympathy! I love you πŸ€—, I love the concept, and the idea ... bring it on! πŸ˜ƒ

ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tia.o

You got to be kidding me, Arnav.

First you deny that Aarav is your child as if no freaking way that can happen.

Then marry Sheetal after Khushi left and acknowledge Aarav as your son.

Then you write a romantic letter to your ex-wife and tell her how much she is important to you and how Sheetal means nothing to you as your wife.

It's LA's track all over again.

Ever heard of a word called Loyalty to one's commitment?

Should look it up in the dictionary.

People do acknowledge their biological children without marrying an ex, people however do not marry the mother of their child and cheat on her back by romancing ex-wife. 

It's unfair to the woman you claimed to love and unfair to the woman you married.

You are truly your father's son and Shyam's soul brother-in-law, Arnav. 

I'd say it again - calm down babes! I never knew this one had the capacity to evoke such reactions from my favourite commentors! Sorry, if I've hurt you with this in any way.

Coming to the OS, this is something way more than the points you have mentioned here hon. You know Arnav's character is evolved so much that he can never move apart from Khushi and survive. I know the references in his letters are baffling and somewhat perplexing, but trust me it has nothing to do with his loyalty. He was always hers - for me. And I'm not someone who will make him someone else's - especially Sheetal.

Besides, I never said they were married in the true sense. I just fleetingly mentioned that Sheetal lives in his room as his wife. I know there are multiple meanings behind this simple line, but I trust Arnav and I know he can never be Sheetal's.

Whoa whoa whoa - don't call him his father's son and Shyam's brother-in-law, just  yet. I know this one gives that impression, but just hang in there - you never know what the second part might reveal. Just be assured that I'd never ruin the Arnav I love.

Sorry again, if this was against your principles or something. It was never my intention like I said. 
vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg...you made me cry...now please update...and dont dont make my sobbing worse...
Sara.M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it was beautifully written! πŸ‘ awesome!