Barish Meiin Bheegi Ice-Creamy Love Story AR OS

desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Barish Meiin Bheegi Ice-Creamy Love Story

AR 

OS

She was drenched completely as her white suit which was her college dress code on Wednesday was clinging to her body showing her perfect curves as she tried to cover them with her books wrapped in her white duppatta against her chest and she was waiting for cab when she noticed some boys who whistled seeing her like that and she  just paced her speed more as she knows in Mumbai she can't take risk to reply back to them especially in this kind of weather and when the roads are almost empty with no people around so no need to argue otherwise she surely will retort as she is that kind of person and so she increased her speed and they also followed her, suddenly some bike stopped in front of her and making all her books were dropped from her hands because of the fear but as she feels something cold yet warm around her shoulders she was just surprised and looked at the person as he was busy in picking her books from road and then he stood in front of her and

G:''mam please turn off the zip
He said and she did like as he says making her realized that cold yet warm thing is his jacket and as he placed his jacket on her shoulder and then only he turned to other boys who was chasing her and he barked at them
G:''any problem''
And they just ran from there and then he turned to her
G:''come mam I will drop you at your place I know trust karna mushkil hai but trust me for safety I will give you my card and well I am Armaan Mallik''
And he said to her introducing himself and she was just gazing at this blue eyes handsome man and though she did not believe easily to anyone but her heart says her to believe to him and she nodded and armaan after wearing his helmet start the bike and she sat beside him and he zoomed off
A:''mam pakad lijiye nahin tou gir jaayengi there are many humps hai''
 She hesitantly placed her hand on his shoulder, all the time armaan looked at her beautiful face from the corner of his eyes admiring her from his bike's rear view mirror as she looks just like an angel in that white suit clinging to her body her few wet hairs were falling on her forhead and her lips which were little bit quivering due to raindrops he is losing it 
S:''I live in Versova''
As he heard her voice he nodded and take the turn to Versova and finally reaching there she gets up from his bike and thanked him saying
S:''thanks armaan''
A:''well completely my pleasure as you see I also lived here only''
S:''ohh I don't see you before''
A:''well that is because I come just yesterday in apartment 10 B''
S:''ohh that apartment belongs to Mallik Company and always there employees stayed when they come for deal only''
A:''well you are right and I am Armaan Mallik M.D. Of Mallik Companies''
S:''ohh it was pleasant meting you Mr.Mallik''
A:''same here and yes you can call me Armaan I am not that old you see miss''
S:'' sorry I am Riddhima Gupta''
A:''nice name riddhima''
R:''thanks Armaan I will take your leave if you need anything let me know I will more than happy to help you''
A:''yea sure bye''
And after bidding bye to him she went inside her house while playing in the rain as she all the time has her either hand stretched out playing with raindrops and a smile adored on her lips and he watched her silently she loved Rain and then he looked towards sky
A:''I love Rains and mom''
And then he ruffled his hairs dreamily and finally looking towards her house and deep over the sky raindrops falling on his face too he too enjoyed that raindrops and then finally he with a big smile adored on his lips went inside his apartment to his surprise he can saw her roof from his balcony and he realized this only when he saw her playing in the rain, drenching and splashing the water drops. As she closed her eyes while facing the sky enjoying the raindrops and he so wants to caress the raindrops on her cheeks. And he smiled at her seeing her she is so beautiful. And he just adored her. She is total rainlover.
It was 2 days since armaan comes to Mumbai. And as today he was returning from his presentation when he stopped on beach just for fun, spending sometime there near the sea as he loved near the water to relax and calm himself as he is working from past two days completely and well this is not the real reason of his restlessness actually              she Riddhima she is the main reason of his restlessness as she is in his dreams and all the time she is the only one who is in his thoughts, his thoughts everytime occupied with hers whatso ever he is doing, taking bath, having his meals, sleeping or doing his work and as he is in Mumbai and here is the rain season he remembered her more and her cute antics especially her smile and her green eyes everytime rain starts just in one meting only and he sighed and a smile come across his lips remembering her and a shine comes in his blue eyes as he remembered her angelic face and as soon his thoughts were about her and went to her and their day he dropped her home right now then rain starts and he just did not feel like going home and he wants to play in the rain so he was walking in the rain enjoying the rain and he feels her close while playing in the rain after all in rain actually he met her naa now as he start enjoying that  raindrops over his face while walking bare footed on beach's sand with shoes in his hands he imagined someday he can walk with her hands in hands and then he shook his head he start thinking more he need to grip at himself little did he knows from whose thoughts he wants to rid of in next moment is going to come in front of his blue eyes and he is surprised suddenly when he heard someone's familiar voice, as he can not takes a single second to realize these sweet voice belongs to her only and he turned and saw only to find her standing her playing in rain with the ice cream in her hands she has a million dollar smile playing on her lips he feels he will surely die with her smile people says he is killer but now here she is killer the one who can kill her just with her smile and his trance breaks with
S:''kya yar riddhima tuu bhi naa pagal hai barish meiin khadi hokar ice-cream khati hai tuu''

Then he noticed she is not alone as he saw another girl standing with her but in shelter in nearby tea stall as riddhima is enjoying rain must be her friend and then he heard her sweet voice which he craved from two days to hear from the time he met with her and as soon her voice hit his ear drums he is surprised she is truly a rain lover but now what he heard makes him know that she is ice cream lover too and he smiled at her fantasy
R:''off course nikki I love this you know barish meiin kahde hokar hii tou mazaa ata hai ice-cream khane kaa aur aab aaj mauka milla hai tou kyoon naa khaon mai?''
N:''tuu pagal hai riddhima''
And riddhima nodded and giggled and start relishing the ice-cream standing in middle of beach with rain pouring on her and her ice-cream nose was covering with the mixture of rain drops and her ice cream, she was so busy in relishing the ice-cream and was unaware of the fact that someone is just staring at her with his blue eyes not even blinked and armaan saw her quivering lips which is covered with the misxture of raindrops and white cream of ice cream he so wants to taste her in that rain falling on them holding her tightly close to his heart. His trance breaks when he find riddhima is no longer there he saw her walking outside still enjoying and playing in the rain armaan sighed and run his hand in his wet hairs and looked at sky with abroad smile playing on his lips as the words just escaped from his mouth

Ar:''i think i am falling in love with this rain and her yar''

After spending sometime there he went back to his apartment his home there and that day he saw riddhima standing in her balcony enjoying the cool breeze as she has changed and armaan looked at her she looks even more beautiful in moonlight caressing her cheeks as the rain has stopped and as she walked inside armaan too come inside.
The very next day armaan was just walking in society compound coming back from the office when he heard her voice as she was running to him calling him and as he turned she directly bumped in him with her long hairs scattered all over his chest and his hands automatically went around her waist, the feeling was just wonderful having her in his arms and suddenly riddhima come out from his grip and handled him his jacket while saying to him that
R:''aapki jacket thanks''
And armaan nodded and takes it and they looked in each-other's eyes blue met green ones and their long beautiful eye-lock breaks with suddenly occurred the thunder and that following suddenly it start raining once again and both armaan and riddhima looked first at each-other, then at sky and riddhima's face broke into smile as rain drops start pouring on her face and armaan smiled seeing her as he loved her seeing raining she looks like a angel who need nothing just rain she is just the rain lover and he wants to kiss her today as he saw her drenching in rainwater so close to him unlike two last times when he is a bit far away seeing her and then something clicked him her fantasy of eating ice-cream and he did not miss the chance and he knows he has to do something as his feelings start getting stronger for her as he imagined her everywhere yes he starts hallucinating her in his office, his house, in car at his bike, dinner table everywhere in just two days and he always watched her in her balcony secretly his day did not completes without seeing her and admiring her and he loved the fact and then he finally asked from riddhima with a big smile flashing hsi dimples to her and making her firstly surprised with his words but then next
A:''riddhima ice cream?''
He asked and riddhima was shocked and armaan has the strong urge to kiss her she was looking so beautiful yes he knows he fell for her and riddhima just did not denied how she can her it's her ultimate wish, she nodded and both went to ice-cream parlour, ordered their ice-creams, as soon riddhima grabbed her ice cream she instantly said
R:''armaan please don't mind mai ice 'cream bahar barish meiin bheeg kar khana chahti hun mujeh ice-cream bhegg kar khani pasand hai so please armaan please''
A:''why would I mind riddhima in fact I will accompany you too riddhima''
And he himself dragged her in between the road and riddhima laughed and then both enjoyed ice cream actually riddhima did armaan just admire her how she stretched her arms enjoying the rain, that day armaan-riddhima become friends and talked everything and nothing, in night armaan sleep with her dreams like always as he was seeing her from past 3 days and riddhima's dreams was also occupied with his thoughts. And like this more 5 days passed it was just 2 days left for armaan to go back to Delhi from Mumbai as he comes here just for 15 days here and he just knows these 15 days of his life is best days of his life as he get his love and actually and his both the works were done yes first was to see the girl his mum selected for him and now he can say his mum is right as he was head over heels in love with his mum's choice his riddhima and he just now wants to go back home and come here once again to make riddhima his he cannot wait to marry her that's why he himself come here for this deal his main motive to watch the girl in her usual self not the girl prepared for marriage and he called his mum saying to her in his happy voice little did he knows his mom's reply will snatch earth under his feet as he said to his mum
A:''yea mum I love you I love riddhima your choice is perfect and I can't wait to marry her I am ready mum to marry her''

Hearing armaan's voice armaan's mom firstly is very happy but hearing girls name she is shocked, shocked beyond limits who riddhima and she knows something is actually wrong here and she replied making earth snatched under armaan's feet as his smile fades as he heard her saying
Na(Armaan's MuM):''kaun riddhima armaan beta tuu kis se milla hai vahan par maine tere liyye Nikita Malhotra ko select kiyya hai jo 30 A meiin rehti hai beta armaan kis riddhima kii bat kar rahaahaituu beta''
And armaan was shocked, shocked is understatement as he is not only shocked,shocked beyond limits so here is the misunderstanding that was he heard 13 A and his mum choose Niki Riddhima's best Friend for him and he is just shocked but what to do no he can't marry niki he is i love with Riddhima he is head over heals in love with taht rainlover and ice craem freak beautiful girl he just loved Riddhima and he just cut the call saying his mom taht he can not marry nikita(nikki) and will call her later on as he is loved riddhima only ran to Riddhima's house and on his way he saw Niki coming out from her house he stopped seeing her coming as he wants to clear her too no more misunderstandings
A:''niki I am sorry I can't marry you but I love riddhima I don't know that you know or not I am the one whose marriage proposal comes from you from Mumbai par please i am really very sorry mai i can not marry you as i already falls for riddhima she is my world so please aagar ho saken tou please forgive me and try to understand me please nikki so sorry i am actually so sorry nikki''

Hearing him nikki just gave him a warm smile and she smiled deeply hearing at his cute confession of in love with riddhima and she is more than happy for her Best Friend and then she gave him some information
N:''armaan that's ohk I myself come to know today and even I don't want to marry you I loved your cousin Abhimanyu so like you i am deeply in love with him so as he and we can not live without each-other but I am sorry as my mom-dad makes me show the picture of yours armaan in front of riddhima's presence only and she is you know broken she loves you and feels that you are here to marry me so she is totally broken as she loved you so much and feels lonely without you armaan please make her understand you love her i can not see her like this she is my Best Friend armaan so please make her understand she is not even listening to aunty-uncle, anjie dii not even me or muskaan''
And armaan smiled with piece of information yes she loved him as he loved her and he now will do makes everything fine tell her he is hers only and loved her only and then while giving nikki a big smile he  just ran inside riddhima's house after wishing niki giving her hug
A:''don't worry nikki i am there for her and will always be aur aab vo sirff merii hai aur han soono I am really happy for you and abhii''
As he entered her balcony knowing she will be there only and he knows she needs him only and as her parents let him comes as they knows him as soon he went towards her room towards her balcony attached to her room he saw her drenching in rain with tears rolling from her eyes today in rain she was crying not happy and he just ran to her and hugged her while she just struggling to come out from his grip but armaan tightens the grip around her while riddhima is too tired to make any attempts comes as she realized she is head over heals in love with him and then next moment she comes to know he is getting married to her Best Friend this is it she is broken emotionally as her heart broken into pieces and her eyes filled with tears

R:''chodo mujhe tum niki se shaadi kar rahein ho''
But armaan shushed her lips while placing his on her whispering between the kiss he did not knows what he can do he just knows he can shut her like this only, only as this she will hear him out and
A:''I love you riddhima and I am going to marry you only you ice craem freak, only you are becoming Mrs.Riddhima Armaan Mallik in my life as you are the only one whom i loved always love you are my world riddhima''
And he continued to kiss her and finally riddhima kissed her back and as soon she responds the kiss armaan kissed her more passionately and deeply finally they break the kiss after sometime and as armaan's eyes boring on hers she blushed and hide her face in his chest making him smiled and as well he dropped a kiss in her hairs and then wrapped his arms around her slender waist and then only he heard those three words
R:''I love you too armaan humesha se tum hii tou ho mere liyye jaane kab mujhe tumse pyaar ho gayya aaj mujhe laga mai mar jaongi jab mujhe pata chala kii tum shayad se sachii meiin armaan mar jati mai''
As she said with one tear falls from her eyes armaan cupped her face in his warm palms and wiped her tears away with his kisses and riddhima too kissed his cheeks and then they hugged each-other tightly.

Ar:''aisaa bhull kar bhi mat kehna tum merii zindagi hoo i love you''

Ri:''i love you too merii bhi zindagi tumse hii hai armaan har pal meiin''

They smiled and hugged each-other tightly kissing each-other once again in rain this time more passionately as finally realization stuck that they are for each-other and meant for each-other completely.
After 2 months she was standing wearing a beautiful red saree when his hands sneaked around her waist, he put his chin on her shoulder and she caressed his cheeks with her as they looked more adorable and armaan planted a soft kiss at the nook of her forhead making her blushed as well a broad smile appeared on her lips and then she
A:''hey someone looking sexy wifey''

R:''thanks you too armaan tumahre pyaar kaa asar hai''

A:'off course mujh par bhi dekho mai bhi tou khill rahaa hun''

Ri:''yes offcourse merii jaan armaan''
Yes they were married and now were present in abhi-nikki's marriage and as he complimented his beautiful wife who looks more hot and sexy in that red sauce vaal laal saree his favourite matching his cream colour sherwani and yes they gets married immediately after they confessed each-other in that day in rain with the kiss and suddenly rain started and armaan just turned her and picked the ice cream from one corner and placed in between them and as people were getting in shelter riddhima smiled and start eating ice-cream as armaan placed the ice cream between their lips making her blushed and smiled same time she looks innocent yet ravishing at same time and armaan accompanied her all the way under rain and finally their lips met in beautiful kiss after their kiss
A:''I love you merii ice cream lover merii riddhima''
R:''i love you too merii jaana meraa armaan hoo tum jaan ''
And they hugged each-other tightly sealing their love story with beautiful and perfect a kiss the ice creamy kiss they shared their love possessed with these two things ice cream and raindrops.

This is their love story the Barish Meiin Bheegi Ice-Creamy Love Story.

Hope Aapko Yeh Pyaari Sii Ice Creamy Bheegti Hui Love Story Achii Lagii Hogii

Mujhe Batana Jarur Will Waiting For Your Views

With Lots Of love And Regards

Nikita

Edited by desir - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome so romantic and beautiful
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Reserved.
Damn!! I'm second..
sweetkajen thumbnail
hey niki
very cute and nice os

take care
lots of love
Ria
Ar_Asyafan thumbnail

Aww...that was soo sweet ...
luvd it completely...Edited by prachimishra09 - 11 years ago
jiyaa_m thumbnail
its sooo sweet

loved it
SacredLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome os dear
beautifully write up
thanks for pm
Fimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
loved the ice creamy love story...
and also loved the also loved my fav. ice cream colour writing... 😆
superb dii...
awesomecouples thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's  Lovely ❤️
Thnx for the PM 😊
KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
beautiful os! loved it! nd i toh always love ur writing Nikki!
thnx 4 pm