Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
yaa actually u r right...😊
You are right budy spoilers spoil our show...

very good decision from your side  ...but...
this forum is so blessed and the members too.
we have a wonderful show.And a wonderful family too
let the spoilers go its way read them if oyu want but dont believe in it.
dont try avoide beatiful writings,which talk about the show with a positive effect on it.you re missing the chance to bliss your heart.
Dont go away from the beautiful stories which your friends give you ,because you may get to see what you never see in the show ,but  our show give us some thing very diferent from what we write ,And it increse our thrill when we see the unexpected.
we put all the good situation from forum and watch it they give us complete different happiness ,so their surprise give a double happiness.yes these posts help us to enjoy the show more ...
when the show become dragging, boring and stupid some times ,forum help to reduce our pain.you will understand that ones  you stay away from forum and watch the show.
My dear i become active in the forum when the show started to drag...till then I was not even aware of this world. first was  a silent reader for such a long time ,then gradualy i find more happiness when i started to intract with forum,And recently im granted  with many good friends.some times I enjoy forum more than the show.
so please I request you to continue what you where doing ,but one thing dont ever take the spolilers seriously,and dont start to react on the show before you get to see the climax of the track be positive always and stay with us and joint hands with the people with cool attitude ,you will enjoy the show more than you are doing now and better than staying away from forum and enjoying it.the forum is actualy helping the cvs to creat surprises which give us.if you notice them they respect and give value to all our needs and wishes.they are realy concentrating on what we say about them and they give back the demands ina packet of surprise gift .this forum is the blessing for the cvs too.😊

Edited by ashmir24 - 11 years ago
Manisha_PJB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are absolutely right
really these all made our
own ipkknd spoil 
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi fazi,,,

love dur thoughts darling..i agree with u 100%%%%..

the spoilers and whole set of rimours jst spoils the mood..nw i am enjyoing as there are no spoilers and rumours...

shanon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you.
Forum.is full of negativity,.rumours,spoilers,speculations all these quite enough to taken back the essence of this show.

But I still believe cv's will not ruin our show.
zee_armaan thumbnail
Loved reading your opinion. What ruined my IPK was definitely far too many expectations from previous IPK standards and spoilers/'open letter to viewers'. I wouldn't say it killed my IPK, obviously the show wasn't something I could relate to anymore but better treatment (ME) brought it back 😃
U NAILED IT.. THATS WHAT CALLED BEING SENSIBLE..! *APPLAUDS*
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with rumors & fake spoiler killing our show & our expectation sometimes  ...  
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
We will miss you Fuzzy! I agree with what you have said! The tension is too much!
S.Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fuzzy, your post is spot on as usual, that is how exactly I am feeling. 🤗