Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

I wont stop watching IPK...I love it...i love my Arhi and my Sarun n the makers...hats off to u for giving us this show despite the fact that we bash u guys the most...we r ungrateful...

What killed my IPK???

1, Spoilers...Ignorance is Bliss... Yes...it is...When I first started watching my IPK...i use to enjoy it n love watching it n fell in love with it... Then my curiosity increased...then I looked for spoilers and sbs n sbb and it spoiled my ipk...

2, Rumors... so many rumors about everything n everyone goes around that it makes me mad n angry and upset...n its not worth it...again it kills my IPK for me...

3, Too much Expectations...i write/read os n SS and then I expect the epis to be like that?? Why...its not my baby??? Why do I want it to be as I want it??? The makes n cvs have done an excellent job from the word go...and have never spoiled it...so why do I want them to go my way??? No wonder they r pissed... n have run out of stories...cause we r not satisfied with anything they show us...

4,Too much negativity...Ever other post is full of either fights or bashing...or negativity...very few write positive posts...this puts me off completely...

Wish I can avoid all this...cause it has killed my IPK for me...and I want it back...so ill try to keep away from it all and go back and enjoy my IPK one day at a time...My POV...im taking time off everything...so u can un buddy me if u like... I wont un buddy anyone...N I can not say never...cause never say never...i might be back tomorrow...but I cant take all this tension...Thanks for all ur love...i will be checking my pm...if u need any help on IF...just pm me...but i wont be reading any posts, os or spoilers...thanks...

Forgive me for this...😳

Fuzzy...

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am glad you still think the CVs are doing a good job.
They killed their own baby,  a long time ago, by ruining the characters they created !!

I totally understand you not wanting to read anything I post.. though not everything I write is negative.. in fact I think I write more romance than the CVs ever give us.. πŸ˜†

But yeah.. I totally understand!
Hope we can still talk on pm/skype!  Hugs..! πŸ€—
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Well .. I wont say we are killing IPK .. But we are too much attached to this show .. And thus so much expectation, hurt, shock ... We are just spoiling our experience as audience being too much into speculation & analysis .. This is what I call the "torture of love" .. 😊

Will catch you over PM sometimes .. πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—Edited by Omoraboti - 11 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
Thank you for your honesty Fuzzy, we all understand how you feel and we want you do whatever you need to recify your pain of IPK.  You have a point on each problem of IF and IPKKND.

A.  Spoilers, no spoiler ever lives up to our imagination.  We are destined to disappointment.
B.  Rumors are a death call for disappointment.
C.  Expectations are fodder from spoiler and rumors.  Our expectations are never meet, we are destined for disappointment again.
D.  Negativity grows 7 times faster than positivity.  Negativity is easier than positivity.  Negativity leads to the 5 deadly D's.  You cannot have any of the deadly D's without beginning with negativity.
  1.    Disappointment
  2.    Discouragement
  3.    Depression
  4.    Dejection
  5.    Demoralization

I agree completely and I think most all of us could do better to leave spoiler, rumors, expectations and negativity out of IPKKND.  Thanks again, we all will miss you...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
We r too obsessed  about our show πŸ˜•  But hum to aise hai bhayya  ( gaana yaar ok ok behna ) πŸ˜‰
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
i know right its so much better to beignorant of spoilers rumours etc
luckily i hardly come across any spoilers etc only what others tell me of it
maybe there is hope for us yet
cheers for pm
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree! A month back i took a week free fron IF and i restarted enjoying ipkknd much more!

Now i skip all negative threads...
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Too many cooks spoil the food.Too many spoilers ruin our show.I already refrain myself from SBS/SBB and don't believe in spoiler any more.But can't stay away from IF for sure.But Fuzzy It is also true that, we need to scream and protest and must show our frustration, otherwise CVs will not realise what we really want. Remember the Anjali track. After so much plea and petition they changed the track. So Fuzzy I think we just can't rely on CVs after witnessing one great episode.If we stay quite, they will start to show crap again.When they got bombarded with emails and feed back from the various sites they probably realized their mistakes and hopefully is trying to rectify. So we have to be active to voice our wish and opinion.After all IPK, arshi and Sarun are very important part or our life.
By the way it was a wonderful ME.
Plz yaar cheer up and plz be active in forum. Coz your posts make me happy.
Love you damn itπŸ€—
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
coronapsyche thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
In my point - Spoilers r the biggest villian! We start hue & cry( including meπŸ˜†) the very moment we get a spoiler never thinking the authencity of it or may be it could be some1 s predictions too!

This should be changed
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
completely agree with youπŸ‘πŸΌ...I hate Spoilers...They scared me like  hellπŸ˜•...coz of those idiots  & my insecurity 😳[saving myself from ARTAL intimate scene😑]  I missed  ME😭...every one is dead today coz of Arshi...& Rabba ve..I m dead coz I hv missed this epi..😭🀒