SaraTasneem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
where is my name!!!!!!!!!!!:'-(
swaron9113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: namratajadhav

update is still long to cum ur way guyz..!!

but till den i want to know how's the first page of dis thread... i really hav put on a lot of efforts to make dat thread.. so do tell me hwz itz..!!

hey it's superb
i love ur 1st page's decoration.
It's mindblowing.
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

CHAPTER 19

Sharon wakes up directly in the evening at 7 pm.. Gets up haves a hot shower.. Puts on a sky blue kneelength dress..wid light makeup... She managed to luk pretty in evrythng she weared..!!

Here Swayam came back home..freshened up.. Wore a sky blue t-shirt n grey shorts applied a lil deo n came out at d same tym..

Both came down from the room at d same tym... Deir rooms were opposite to each oder..!!..

Both saw each oder and stayed rooted to their place..luking into each oders eyes..as if finding all d ans's in each oders eye..!!

Dey stood deir lyk forever..!!

Kriya who had come up to wake up Sharon saw dis n decided to start d game as she felt dis was d ryt tym..!!

She called up Rey n told him to tell evry1 to assemble in d hall.. Den she called up Neal n told him to cum n meet her upstairs as soon as possible..!!

He ran n came lyk a maniac..!! Poor soul nw had to b d bakra..!!

She told him to start pretending nw itself.. N go n take sharon n cum downstairs..!!

'i hope vo khadoos meko maar nahi dalega?' said Neal..!!

' abe darpok..nahi marega bola na..go now' n she pushed him..!!

Darte darte he went towards dem..!!

D two souls who were lost in each oders eyes came on earth on hearing a slight cough..!!

Both luked at d person at d same tym..!!

'Princess dont u wanna come for dinner... U slpt for sooo long.. U knw i missed u..' said Neal..still not sure wedr he should hav said dat..!!

Swayam's ears only caught the word 'PRINCESS'... He instantly luked at Sharon who was luking at Neal n smiling..!!

Swayam:- ' ye khajoor kaun he...aur meri princess ko princess bol raha hai... Isko to dekh lunga baadmein but ye kyu smile kar rahi hai?..'

Sharon:- 'awww..!! Dat was so sweet of u to care Neal.. Sry i slpt for long.. Come on lets go..'

Swayam:- 'Neal?.. Ye vohi he jiske bareme Sharon phone girne par badbada rahi thi.. Kahi ye princess ka boyfrnd to nhi hai?..

Old Swayam had took over the new one... But suddenly he realised dis n said..

'watever.. Y do i care... She is not my princess..she is juzz Sharon rai Prakash nw..btr get dat straight Swayam..!!'

Neal was witnessing all d change of expressions on Swayam's face..

Neal- ' princess it's rude not to talk to a person whose staying in wid u.. N he took his hand forward..

'Hey bro..M Neal..Neal Kapoor'

Swayam who was shooting daggers at Neal unwantedly took his hand forward n faking a smile said

'Swayam...Swayam Shekhwat..'..

Sharon heard his voice after many years.. N so had Swayam..

Dat voice had still d effect actually a gr8 effect on both of dem..!!

Dat feeling inside dem.. D inner turmoil.. D pleasant feeling... D feeling of affection... It was all new to both of dem.. Dey couldnt figure out watz happening..!! Dey brushed aside d thots thinking dat dis effect was coz of meeting n seeing d oder person aftr soo many years..!!..

Again dey were brought back to earth by Neal..

Neal- hey who doesnt knw d superstar.. Ur quite famous.. Mostly in girls man..!! Gimme sum tips sumday buddy..!! Come on lets  go downstairs..evry1's w8tng.. Come on princess..!!

Swayam was feeling to rip his head of his body but he controlled himself..

Sharon:- yeah..sure chalo..!!

Neal thot of holding her hands or putting hands on her waist but those luks Swayam was throwing at him had frightened him enough so he thot of playing safe rather dan getting beaten up..!!

Dey came downstairs... As alwayz Swayam n Sharon lost in deir own thots..!!

Kriya welcomed dem..

Hey aagaye tumlog..!! Shayad introduction ho gaya hoga tumlogoka..!!

Til den Rey said:- uhmm..Sharon can u cum wid me i hav work wid u..

Rey took Sharon aside..

Kriya continued.. Ha to kaha thi me.. Ha Neal dis is Swayam.. Actor as well as dancer..so he's also going to perform wid us..!!

And Swayam dis is Neal.. He and Sharon are managing the event.. Sharon's a DJ.. He manages evry arrangement.. N..n.. N he is Sharon's boyfrnd too..dey r gonno get married in the..uhmm..next month..''

Neal and Gang:- what?

Kriya:- wat what guyz..sharon ne kal to bataya tha na bhul gaye.. She was making faces luking at dem.. Swayam couldnt see dat.. N rey n sharon were far away so dey couldnt listen to it..!!

Neal:- oo ya.. She herself decided on cuming here.. I dnt knw wat got into her head on cuming to dis place.. She was d one who alwayz ran frm marriages now wants to marry me ..!!

Swayam had got the shock of his life..!!

Swayam:- what? Marriage? U and Pri..i mean Sharon.,. Ye kab hua kaise kyu?..!!

Kriya:- ya Neal tell us ur love story..

Neal:- Love story.. Hamari..!! Ooo mein kya batau...

Simmi:- oye hoy.. Sharmao mat batao..

Neal:- hmmm...aa...voo... Ha vo.. Hmm eksaath kaam karte the...i umm i fell for her... N proposed her.. She rejected... Den accept aftr aaa..after..a year... Nw v r gonno get married.. Hogayi stry..

Swayam:- bas itnisi? Her dreamz abt bf n marriage were big but.. He was speaking more to himself..

Kriya:- are u concerned..

Swayam:- who me? No..no. M nt at al concerned vo to me aisehi puch raha tha.. Chalo lets hav fud..

Nw b4 sharon n neal came at dis house to stay d dinning tables arrangement was such as at d head seat swayam sat n den followed by d couples side by side... Swayam alwayz sat der after sharon n his frndshp brk up... Usase pehle sharon used to sit der.. She nvr sat nywer else dan d head table n evry1 was aware of dat...even neal n d gang..

Rey n Sharon sideme gaye the as u all knw.. Rest of dem occupied deir places..

Rey came n sat near Kriya.. Nw only swayam n sharon were left..

Evry1 thot ab hoga mahayudh as alwayz cz swaron use to fight fr d seat n later sharon only use to win...

Ab kya kare was d thot in every1's head..!!

Swayam to himself:- abhi bhi iski aadat gayi nahi hogi.. Kya karu kaise karu...

Sharon:- me kahi aur kabhi beti hi nahi hu.. Ab kya karu.. Swayam bhi to bethega udhar hi..

Swayam as d sweetest person from heart he was juzz went and sat near Kaavya... Due to which sharon got d head seat.. She was really happy.. N d gang was shocked..

Gangs thot:- 'pyaar to hai'

Kaavya slowly to Swayam:- Rockstar.. Aaj seat change

Swayam:- bas aisehi... Apne chutki k saath bethane ka man kiya isliye..

Kaavya:- ooo... Thnk u..!!

She clearly could see d reason bt pretended to knw nthng n play along wid him...

Bt ..bt..bt.. Dis closeness was nt going well wid sum1.. Dat person's inside blood was boiling n jealousy was taking ovr evrythng...

Yes ur ryt dat person was Sharon.. Nvr a girl came close to swayam in front of sharon.. He stuck to chickz bt juzz fr fun nt fr personal talks or sumthng.. She knew kaavya was a swthrt bt she took d closenes in d oder way nt frm kaavya's side bt swayam's side..

Sharon:- is swayam k bacche ko hamesha koi na koi mil jaati he.. Kaavya uski PA he.. Kai ye use like to nahi karta.. Bt niharika uski gf hai.. Oo god cut dis crap out of my head plzz..

Sharon was shooting daggers at  swayam n kaavya which was noticed by d entire gang... N a gr8 idea formed in d devilish minds of d gang..!!

Author:- God tussi hi bachao ab sharon aur swayam ko..!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

previous                                                                               next

Chotusa update hwz it? actually 10th ko net pack khatam ho raha he socha ek chotusa update dekhe hi gayab ho jau.. ab me direct december me milungi..is baar sabko pm kar rahi hu next tym se sirf unko jo mera pm list vala post jo first page pe he vo like karenge ok..coz i dnt wanna send out pm's to 150 people n get juzz 50 likes..wat abt d 100?

like as well as comment ok.. wene i cum back i want loads of dem.. no spamming is allowed...!! dis is especially for my spamming queens who spam my ff..!!

love u all..

nj..

Edited by namratajadhav - 11 years ago
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update namrata !!

jealous swayam and sharon are always fun to read abt .
swayam ka chera dekhne layak hoga when he was told that sharon and neal are going to get married .πŸ˜†
hope this plan works to bring sharon and swayam close once again.
will be waiting for the next part , update soon...
Edited by Tanuka_TanHa - 11 years ago
tashu20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow chotu sa but mind blowing update...loved it...!!!!!!!😊
omg swaron r jealous πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
swayam calling neal khajoor & becchara neal  is really afraid of swayamπŸ˜†
swayam is sooo concerned abt sharon & gives head seat to his princess is sooo cute 
thanx for this chotu sa update & plz continue it soon...!!!!!!😊
Edited by tashu20 - 11 years ago
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
updated..!! pm's later
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
You updated!!! Thank You So much!!!!

As usual its an awesome  update even though small...

Swayam:- ' ye khajoor kaun he...aur meri princess ko princess bol raha hai... Isko to dekh lunga baadmein but ye kyu smile kar rahi hai?..'

I was so looking forward for this  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

once again poor Neal kapoor..looks like he will have a tough time...bechara πŸ˜†

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res😊

Unres...

Author ji...
god swaron ko toh bacha lenge...hume kaun bachaega..aap toh december tak ja rahe ho ...hume chod ke...

This FF is such an adorable work of urs...
i m just loving the pace of it ...
their love..their jealous..their frndship..the cutee love...
awww...kill me wid the cuteness overdose...
love love love this FF...will be waiting for ur next update dear...

PS- Do well in ur exams...all the best 😊

Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Jealous swayam,poor nil i pity him πŸ˜†
Pyaar to hai 😳 swayam give his seat to sharon
Jealousy game continue πŸ˜†
Loved the update
spicyrays thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
reallie lykd it... alot... nyc strtin of d plan... grt going...