Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.Spark.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
sorry candy dii, mujhe pata hai i am veryy late! sorry! i didnt know bout this ff pehle!
main subah se apne laptop par bethkar 21 chapter continously padhe and i just loved them!'
ab toh halat kharab ho gayi padh padh kar!
i loved all the updates!
but the last update was fab! i am sure we definitely have some drama cuming our way! i am waiting for that! and now plz suspense khollo! plzzz update soon!
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
NOTE:-

guyzzz i am really thankful to all the readers who hav appreciated my work.. thnk u soo much..
bt after this update m not updating nything.. sry guyzz but m dealing wid sum personal stuff ryt nw so not in a condition to think n ryt sumthing... bt il continue wid dis one soon.. hope u people co-operate wid me..??

regarding pm's u juzz hav to buddy me again in my pm ac as m deleting all the people frm it..
itz nj_swaron ðŸ˜Š

Thankz for the 60 likes (m not counting 2 coz of nehal n deepu .. tumhe badme dehk lungi.😡.)..!!

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:
veni.vijay100,  stuti1995,  sudhi1829,  megsy,  SwaRon_Maadu,  devsuchi,  NehuFFpmz,  Love_shantu,  swaron20,  swaron_pk,  Nehu_Deeps,  pri_swaron,  tanha_,  Suni1986,  riafulwani,  venusrockz,  KoolKatz,  enrique305,  Alaadin,  Aashu14,  shravani97,  Amruta_TanHa,  d3lover90,  sakshibshah,  Mahirah,  priyankah07,  TANHA_H,  tanzz15,  an_skyfighter,  lassipriya,  BusyIndivaBee,  Tanya_Swaronluv,  binuja_,  swaron09,  mrash,  Trupti09,  coolsameera,  Ananya.SwaRon,  alisha.a.s,  frankyfio,  sweetcherry95,  Nehal92,  eshachawla26,  abhilasha_dream,  sadiyaswaron,  Joshua_TANHA,  1D_D3-Crazy,  Tanuka_TanHa,  kritzzz_ArSha,  Nirju99,  --Rose--,  Rutu,  pratik54000,  --NishaGoyal--,  deep_Tanha,  swaron9113,  sweetsimi123,  aishu3003,  shaani2209,  manasie,  marauder,  nature2, 

Edited by namratajadhav - 11 years ago
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Yeah so i present u the banner of my ff..

gape at the banner but dnt steal it..!!!

awww...!!! u dont knw guyzz on seeing this banner i was lyk .. couldnt take my eyes off the pic ..

n all the credit goes to one n only...

Ananya.Swaron... dats anu... girl m in love wid ur edits sacchi mucchi..!! ðŸ˜³

i never knew dat sumthing of dis sort can b done to my ff.. but u made d exact thing i wanted... thnk u thnk u thnk u thnk u thnk u thnk u into infinity..!! i cant thnk u enough for this one dear..!!

==================================================================================

update pe like or comment karo ya na karo but is banner pe like n comment jarur karna plzzz...itz a request..!!
===================================================================================

NO COPYING the banner or else il kill u ðŸ˜†

Anu ur d best..!! ðŸ¤—
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
                                                     CHAPTER 22
==================================================================================
KINDLY READ THE ABOVE POST'S N DEN CONTINUE WID THE UPDATE..!!
He came home after getting the shock of his life.

He directly headed to her room. He quickly took out his key. No1 knew that all rooms could be opened through one key only except him thankz to Niharika his girlfriend.

His princess was sleeping peacefully. 
He went near her bed and sat near the lamp. He could see dat she had cried herself to sleep.

He felt a strong pain in his heart seeing this.

All this years he was living with a great misunderstanding in his heart and mind. 

He felt like killing himself to death for hurting her soo much.

He placed a quick peck on her forehead..
'Sry princess.. I was wrong and u wer right. Il make it up to u soon.. V vl b back together promise... Il win u back.. (note:- he's saying this bcoz he thinkz dat she's getting married to neal) 
I'l make you fall in love with me Sharon'

He came out of her room quickly locked it and turned to find a shocked Kaavya staring at him..
Kaavya through her brow gestures asked an explanation.
He fumbled for words now.
Kaavya knew him very well so she juzz held his hand and took him to the garden outside the house.
They sat on the bench.
Kaavya- ' i thot u were angry on her N nvr going to talk to her. Den wat was this? U cuming out from her room?
Swayam:- ' it was nothing. I juzz..i juzz aise hi..i'
Kaavya- ' oo plz rockstar. Dnt try to hide nythng frm me atleast. Speak up'
Swayam - ' chutki.. I did d biggest mistake of my life. I misundrstood her. Hw could i. Of all d people in d world i felt dat she was guilty. I knew her in and out bt hw could i yaar hw could i' n he started crying.
Ka- ' calm down rockstar. N tel me d entire thing ryt nw'
S:- 'okk.. Den listen..
U knw sharon dint like Kriya at all wen v wer in college.
Vicky, nil, simmi , rinni n sharon alwayz played pranks on kriya. They once got her wrapped up in toilet paper, once they emptied a bucketful of cowdung dats gobar on her... The worst thing was Sharon juzz hated Kriya to eternity n i alwayz flirted around wid Kriya.. I loved Kriya's company n Rey had startd liking kriya so me uski setting laga raha tha tab. Sharon was against
Kriya joining our 11 members team too. She juzz hated evrythng abt her. Bt i let her in d team dat too dint go wel wid sharon. The prankz on kriya started increasing day by day. 
Once Nilesh added some weird stuff in Kriya's chocolate cake n due to dat Kriya suffered from food poisoning... The next day i scolded Sharon in front of the whole college n she left crying... During rehearsals wen kriya had returned der was discussion going on about couple dance n sharon wanted to dance bt i wanted rey n kriya to come closer so i suggested deir name.. Dat was it Sharon had enough of kriya puran so she bursted out in the rehearsal hall...
In fit of rage she even challenged Kriya
Sharon:- u miss Kripa.. Dekhati hu hw d hell u reach n dance on stage..
N she left frm der..!! 
Once i saw her discussing sumthing with Rinni and Simmi about kriya's dress.. i couldnt hear it properly wat dey were actually speaking.. As i entered she changed the topic n began talking randomly .. i got busy in my work n forgot to ask her about it...
B4 one week of the event Kriya fell sick again.. she was again suffering from food poisioning..!! wen Rey announced this Sharon was smirking n i thot it must b Sharon's prank again.. i went to ask her but she refused it n i thot it was btr to not stretch the topic more.. thnkz to god dat kriya recovered 2 days b4 d event n she could dance..!! sharon's face had dat sad look n anger on her face again after kriya's return..!!
this all things were leading me to the biggest disaster..!!

Kaavya:- wat was dat..??

swayam:- On the day of d event during Rey's n Kriya's performance Kriya's dori got entangled due to which her entire dress from the upper part was about to fall down revealing her naked body. But thankz to God dat Kriya realised dat sumthings wrong with her dress n she hugged Rey n whispered in his ears abt it. He holded her dress frm back n totally changing d dance steps he completed the dance still hugging her. After d dance he brought her in d same manner to the changing room. Kriya was devastated. She couldnt stop crying. She ran to change n dats wen Rey told us evrythng. I without thinking nything went to Sharon n dragged her all d way to the terrace.
S:- wat d hell swayu wat r u doing
i slapped her so hard dat she fell to d ground.
Sw:- dnt u dare take my name wid ur dirty mouth u bitch. Nvr on earth i thot dat of all d people my best buddy would do sumthng like this. I trusted u soo much n wat did u do? U broke it into pieces? Mene tumhari har jid ko pura kiya he hamesha tumhari baat maani he isliye tum aisi ban gayi ho. I hate u Miss Sharon Rai Prakash. I hate u. Nvr show me ur f**king face again n nvr ever dare to cum near me or talk to me. Ur dead fr me frm 2day..
And i left her in dat state devastated..frever...
She was on the floor..face red..tears flowing out continiously n still shocked cz she dint knew a thing frm wat had happened. I dint stay to listen 2 ny1 i juzz took my keys and drived home.
I dint go to clg fr a week. Everyday i got calls frm evry1 except her which made me belive dat she had done this. I dint pik ny1's call. I went to clg after a week bt d swayam in me had changed nw. She totally ignored me. Never ever she came 2 say sry which angered me more. Evry1 including Kriya tried to tell me dat Sharon hadnt done nythng bt i was i.. I nvr listnd to dem n said usne apne magarmach k aasuo se sabko apne vash me kar liya he n left. Nw kriya n sharon talkd bt i nvr did n den all of a sudden one day she left widout informing ny1.
U knw kaavya my anger use to melt on watching her bt she nt being wid me angered me more. She had totally changed into a serious person nw. She hardly laughed n all dis was bcz of me. I had changed her. I had broken her to pieces n i still believed dat she was guilty'.
K- ' den all of a sudden aaj kya hua?'
Sw:- ' 2day i went to hav sum shots. Der i met a moron.. D bas***d due to which i came to knw d truth.'
Kriyaansh and the gang emerged frm nowhere n all of dem screamed - 'who bas***d?'
Sw:- ' wat d hell tumlog yaha kya kar rahe ho?'
Rey:- 'humlog terepe gharme 24/7 najar rakhate he :p bol ab'
Sw:- 'u people are insane'
Kriya:- 'vo chod aur sach bata jaldi whom did u meet?'

Swayam - RAHUL ..!! 
===================================================================================
M NOT SENDING OUT PM' S SUM1 DO DAT FOR ME PLZZ..

FOR PM'S ADD nj_swaron to ur buddy list..!! i havent deleted ny1 yet kindly unfrnd me n den send a budd request again if i havent unfrnded u yet..!! ðŸ˜³

LOVE,
Nj (candy)
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Candyyy...🤗

WOW...Amazing update dear...love..action..drama...everything was there in this part...much awaited reason of their separation...

Loved the way u showed kriya-sharon tiff as the reason of the epic break up...watever happened with kriya was really bad ...but swayam accusing sharon for that ...poor girl...

He cried taking her name...adorable couple...cant wait to see them together...

LOVED this update dear...amazing wok...will wait for ur update...eagerly... 😳

ps--Why r u angry on me & nehal??😕😕
Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
UPDATED CHK OUT GUYZ..!!

sum1 plzz send out pm's fr me plzz..!!
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful update!!!

Finally  Swayam the budhu got  got everything cleared...
The misunderstanding story is really good !! Poor Sharon .it affected her the more!! It will take time for her to forgive him , as he has broken the trust !!!
Now since he has decided to win her back, Iam eager for next update!!
But You had to stop at cliffhanger dont you 😡 
Banner is really Good .. 😳
Edited by Joshua_TANHA - 11 years ago
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
really nice update
waiting for next
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the update and thanks for the pm :-) can't wait to find out more about Rahul

Nikki <3
Edited by 1D_D3-Crazy - 11 years ago
swa-ron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it

Continue sooon