Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjani9

When I read the updates...not able to understand, if you are heading towards marriage or some issues between Ashu and Nidhi...

well.. wait and c..😳
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Enough of Thank you .😆
Next chap likha kya? Please update.❤️
achiever thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

Enough of Thank you .😆
Next chap likha kya? Please update.❤️

jst started.. complete nahi hua.. a little patience.. please.. its exciting!😛
Pooja_0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Manisha di your late lateef fan is finally here and sorry for being late...

Nidhi jab bhi roti hai tab Ashu se pehale muze pasine chutne lagte hai ke kahi koi baat bigad na jaye so i was slightly worried before reading the chapter...But Fikar not Ashu haina he make her understand that whatever they felt and did is not wrong nor it lust and u write it beautifuly...:):)

Dadi bua seems more energetic as she has only one goal i.e. Nidhi she wants to make her perfect in household and other stuff and Nidhi is willing to do so that she could learn and spend more time with her...

Oh gosh what happened to our shy Nidhi who used to blushed all the time on mere comments of Ashu its not like Nidhi dont blush or get embarras but this Nidhi is so bold sab Ashu ka asar hai hehe...Ashu Nidhi doing romance and that too in her house in night sleeping in each other arms wow amazing just loved it...<3<3<3
Cherishh thumbnail
hey u have started writing...cool..will be waiting..do bring it on soon
achiever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja_0910

Hey Manisha di your late lateef fan is finally here and sorry for being late...

--awww.. not to worry..i know.. how busy a life is!  its not virtual free world out thr.. its very busy!

Nidhi jab bhi roti hai tab Ashu se pehale muze pasine chutne lagte hai ke kahi koi baat bigad na jaye so i was slightly worried before reading the chapter...But Fikar not Ashu haina he make her understand that whatever they felt and did is not wrong nor it lust and u write it beautifuly...:):)
--😆 so u mean to say tht i have u all on the toes waiting for tht unexpected jolt tht seems to b at corner and still very obscure!😆 

Oh i luv Ashu for all his naughtiness and his knack of handling things.. !  And yes.. for him everything is jst pure and holy love.. he worships Nidhi.. bt luks like Nidhi still has to learn to recognize her feelings..

Dadi bua seems more energetic as she has only one goal i.e. Nidhi she wants to make her perfect in household and other stuff and Nidhi is willing to do so that she could learn and spend more time with her...

--i luved tht she wanted to spend time with Dadi bua.. and tht she is willingly learning to take responsibilities.. she mite not b able to keep up with it.. bt the important thng is tht she is trying.. so tht her life with Ashu remains peaceful and perfect!  she has matured a lot!😳

Oh gosh what happened to our shy Nidhi who used to blushed all the time on mere comments of Ashu its not like Nidhi dont blush or get embarras but this Nidhi is so bold sab Ashu ka asar hai hehe...Ashu Nidhi doing romance and that too in her house in night sleeping in each other arms wow amazing just loved it...<3<3<3

--Nidhi is a very shy girl in expressing her needs overtly in bold words.. bt she didnt shy away from expressing it subtly.. oh.. she jst cudnt help it.. cud she!😉  Ashu is making her do this.. he is changing her!😳

Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I get very uncomfortable feeling that you are heading towards a split...
achiever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

I get very uncomfortable feeling that you are heading towards a split...

oye.. not to worry..🤗.. its a bitter sweet one.. u will luv it.. trust me..😳.. bt still planning on how to bring it on!!😆  Thy r sooo sweet.. my heart brks..to write something tht will split thm up!  Awww...

bt it will b very very sweet wen thy will patch up.. planning to keep it short and simple.. and yet thr luv will jst bt grow.. v all will realize the depth of thr luv..😳  Hope i wud b able to justify tht depth..😳
Edited by achiever - 11 years ago
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
just log inn and saw your jJKBH and just read half the chapter.what a sweet attachment they had got[ni and ashu] Nidhi and her shyness,and ashutoh and his naughtiness.loved the way DB was teasing them.Ashu and Nidhi both are so impatient.Ashutosh spent whole night in Nidhi's BR and morning nidhi weared saree in fornt of him? loved their impatientness very much.So Ashu will be jump from the window?or will go through the door,i will have too read.whenever i will tfinish the whole full chap i will surely comment.just came from mini tour.But surely read another half chap tommarrow.please.And thanks for the pm.will be back tommarrow,with another comment.bye
achiever thumbnail

Originally posted by: alkaparmart

just log inn and saw your jJKBH and just read half the chapter.what a sweet attachment they had got[ni and ashu] Nidhi and her shyness,and ashutoh and his naughtiness.loved the way DB was teasing them.Ashu and Nidhi both are so impatient.Ashutosh spent whole night in Nidhi's BR and morning nidhi weared saree in fornt of him? loved their impatientness very much.So Ashu will be jump from the window?or will go through the door,i will have too read.whenever i will tfinish the whole full chap i will surely comment.just came from mini tour.But surely read another half chap tommarrow.please.And thanks for the pm.will be back tommarrow,with another comment.bye

hey.. u r back.. hope u had a very nice trip!😳

yup.. thr luv is sweet.. and the bond is deep!  a psychic connection.. ??🤔 

Nidhi is shedding her cloak of shyness..😉 so Ashu b bettr ready to take tht!!  His composure and moral resoluteness is gonna b tested hard!😆

i luv thr impatience.. and i luv all those who tease thm for thr luv.. tht is apparently pretty obvious!😆

Nidhi wearing Saree.. bt not infront of him.. on back of him!😆  Poor guy he mst b  soo tempted!😆

will Ashu jump from window?  Good question.. bt this time everybody is around.. the situation is more critical this time.. how will he sneak out!!😆 

Read on.. and do comment.. will b waiting..😳