Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Posted: 11 years ago
Oh then I suggest any novel by Umera ahmed, farhat ishtiaq, maha malik of faiza iftikhar!
Or the writer of tair e lahoti...forgot the name!
Or razia butt <3
Taify thumbnail
tair-e-lahoti has been dramatized already.
If u guys could give us a little summary of the novels u mention it owuld be helpful.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
For goodness sakes do not make any dramas on bollywood-hollywood movies.. they don't turn out good..it's a complete cheesefest

Pakistan has such excellent writings in the face of novels, short stories etc.. I don't read so I don't know alot but yeahh research since you guys are being the creatives.. Im sure you'll find something.. make it crisp don't drag it and yeaahhh Novels should only be turned into weekly serials not daily soaps.. Tair-e-lahoti was ruined like anything.. even tho I love Pasha 😳

Taify thumbnail
Some novels can be made into soaps too.. Khushboo ka Ghar is a good example. It depends if the story is stretchable, I think
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sweetcharms

its the story of two cousins umer and tabi 

tabi used to hate umer from childhood bcz umer always got special attention of all the family members ,plus umer didnt leave any chance to tease tabi ,he used to be very sarcastic ,tabi always felt annoyed at his scoffing sound ...
actually umer was head over heals in love with tabi from his  childhood thats why he used to bother her he  wished that tabi always think of umer and his thoughts always linger in her mind ðŸ˜‰

I really like this story!
Its written by farhat.Right?

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cracked

i read a story once but cant remember its name ...but yes i do remember the character's name.. they were wali  , wassi and vicky... and the girl's name was sohni may b...
the story was like wali was the elder of the two brothers but from a differnt mother ...an angry young man he was... and behaved pathetically with his other mother and her children... it was a story of 2 episodes... i liked it alot... but unfortunately forgot its name... it would be lovely if we can have a drama on that... or apart from this..
there is a story of farhat ishtiaq... bin roye aanso... it is also amazing... but i heard it is going to be dramatized soon... dont know whether its true or not...

I guess u r talking abt 'dil ka mausam'😳.
starstruckk thumbnail
Taify, why are you asking? do you have some position in the drama industry or what? 
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: Taify

tair-e-lahoti has been dramatized already.
If u guys could give us a little summary of the novels u mention it owuld be helpful.

No no I know abt tair e lahoti
I was talking abt diff novels written by that writer
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Taify

Some novels can be made into soaps too.. Khushboo ka Ghar is a good example. It depends if the story is stretchable, I think

Buddy Khushboo ka ghar is one dragfest
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Someone mentioned Amarbail here.. its my absolute favorite book written by UA so much that i would like it to be dramatized. They have ruined it once we should not give them 2nd chance to ruin it. Already i'm having my reservations for Zindagi gulzar hai..