Novels/Movies that can be adopted to serials

Taify thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey,

We are working on some adopting a few novels and movies. So suggest movies (holly, bolly, any) and novels (english, urdu any) that u think can be adopted.

The production house is looking forward to ur suggestions

Altaf

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
A walk to remember/Kal ho na ho <3
Veerzaara :D
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Baharoon ke Sang Sang ❤️

Taify thumbnail
Kal Ho Na Ho and A walk to remember have  been done a zillion times.

I am already penning down a synopsis based on Veer-Zaara. I hope it turns out well. Basically it is a story of sacrifice and how lovers are united at the end. T

@Nida

Can you plx shed light on whatx the story of Baharoon ke Sang Sang? anything different?

More suggestion people? They won't go wasted!
Edited by Taify - 11 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
You mean your writing the concept for the drama?🤔
Let me think of more movies!
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anything by Umera Ahmed. You would have to find a book of hers which has not yet been made a drama on. My personal favorite would be Amar Bail, I know it's meen dramatized earlier...but that was such a bad show! The actors were so not fit for the roles and they totally messed it up!

And I would recommend to use pakistani novels/books as inspiration instead of copying something from bollywood or english movies. There is so much talent in our country, and you can find plenty of those love stories in digests:P Originality is the thing!
sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
chalo toro qasam,iqrar karein😉
its written by farhat ishtiaq ...its a short  story 
Taify thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

Anything by Umera Ahmed. You would have to find a book of hers which has not yet been made a drama on. My personal favorite would be Amar Bail, I know it's meen dramatized earlier...but that was such a bad show! The actors were so not fit for the roles and they totally messed it up!

And I would recommend to use pakistani novels/books as inspiration instead of copying something from bollywood or english movies. There is so much talent in our country, and you can find plenty of those love stories in digests:P Originality is the thing!

'

They wont remake the same thing so soon, PLUS, Umera, at some point, will eventually dramatize her stories herself

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

You mean your writing the concept for the drama?🤔

Let me think of more movies!

I am a writer.. I won't do the adoption though
The Veer Zaara idea came a while ago

I've been busy sending concepts to channels and they r finding writers to work on them

Originally posted by: sweetcharms

chalo toro qasam,iqrar karein😉

its written by farhat ishtiaq ...its a short  story 

may be u should shed some light on the story, please?
sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its the story of two cousins umer and tabi 
tabi used to hate umer from childhood bcz umer always got special attention of all the family members ,plus umer didnt leave any chance to tease tabi ,he used to be very sarcastic ,tabi always felt annoyed at his scoffing sound ...
actually umer was head over heals in love with tabi from his  childhood thats why he used to bother her he  wished that tabi always think of umer and his thoughts always linger in her mind 😉
Edited by sweetcharms - 11 years ago
cracked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i read a story once but cant remember its name ...but yes i do remember the character's name.. they were wali  , wassi and vicky... and the girl's name was sohni may b...
the story was like wali was the elder of the two brothers but from a differnt mother ...an angry young man he was... and behaved pathetically with his other mother and her children... it was a story of 2 episodes... i liked it alot... but unfortunately forgot its name... it would be lovely if we can have a drama on that... or apart from this..
there is a story of farhat ishtiaq... bin roye aanso... it is also amazing... but i heard it is going to be dramatized soon... dont know whether its true or not...