Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 Wah Wah So Purrrfffect  Pakad liya Ami tune hamare characters ko...πŸ‘
And Jun Jun Juna ke liye - Narayan... Narayan... Youngistan jo kehte  hai woh bhi sahi hai Narayan... Narayan I have to agree with them hahahaha  Mugambo Khush hua (sorry deebz I liked your lineπŸ˜†)

Ami Why should I only follow Senior Club hum bhi Youngistan se kum nahi hai...

I will follow our Youngistan team too  Narayan...Narayan

Ayeee Ayeee piche piche Amlu, JAMy, Ferry. aur Sabhi bhago bhago 

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@JAMi:- I'm convincing Bhabho in Maamij's avtar..πŸ€ͺ..Binocular n black jacket with me..😳..Thanks a lot. N I'm die 🀣 by reading Ghajini Amma n TnJ's replies.. Goes well with them.⭐️

@Shirin:- Thanks a lot sweetheart.πŸ€—

@Rocker Dada:- I feel by reading your reply that you're acting to laugh.😈. Lagtaa hain 50-50 pasand nahi aaya.. How about this one:- Ah! Bhabho First I wanna see SurYa romance in the rain.. You know "Tip Tip Barsaa Paani..."...☺️ πŸ˜‰

@Sakshi Ants:- Thanks.⭐️.

@Ferry:- πŸ˜† 🀣.. Thanks sweetie.. Mere Pass Missile toh kya ab toh AK-47 bhi hain..

@Shehjar Bua:- Boom! Boom! 🀣!🀣!🀣! You tease me so much for my nirvana approach so I've to become a colorful every now n then.😳.

@Sejaldi:- Thank you so much!πŸ€—! If Bhabho doesn't get agree then I know many other ways you know..πŸ˜‰..I can do her "Shootout at Pushkar vala"..😈.

@Vishnu Kutta:- Is haveli main "Laughter Explosion" ho rahaa hain. Come to defuse it if you can. I understand what you're trying to convey. Thanks for best spy compliment!😳! You know na I love Jhasusi....
.Ami. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fizak

🀣
yeh kya ho raha haiπŸ˜†...

Ami tera brainwa toh super-duper chalta haiπŸ‘πŸΌ ⭐️...Loved all the convincing dialogues from all...πŸ€—β€οΈ

Truly I would have  said in this way onlyπŸ‘πŸΌ...Mera baas chalta Toh IPC ke saare Sections laga deti bhabho par😈...phir bhabho bolti" yeh maara ...ramji agar sandhya bheedni ko IPS bana deti to woh mujhe in sab (DABHIANS) se baccha leti"😭

Jamli for u bothπŸ˜‰

Jamy: "hai maara ramji...bhabho aap ke dimag main chemical locha hua hai... 😳 main zara abhi partner amli ko bulati hoon .."πŸ˜ƒ

Amli: jambu tumhane pukara aur hum chale aayeπŸ€—...with my hatodas aur screwdriver to do isvestigation in bhabho's brainwas.πŸ˜†

Hey I m not good as both of u...but tried a bit...

Arey vaah Fiza.. I never expected such a colorful reply from your end.😲. But I loved it from the core your JAMLi vala part! Bang on! πŸ‘ ⭐️ πŸ‘.. I've different types of screw-drivers to open n fix the cheap neurons that resides in Bhabho's brain!😈..
.Ami. thumbnail
@Manju Di:- Muwaah! Thanks a bunch! I always like to think out of box so sometimes I am able to come up with unique threads.

@Umdu Chachi:- Mera kuchh mat karo -- That will be good for your health.πŸ˜†. Yeah I did quite keen observation of you.πŸ˜‰. After all you're my "MSN" -- Microsoft Network.πŸ€“.

@Ramya:- Yeh toh bataa de kiya likha maine???

@Bharathi Akka:- 🀣 🀣 🀣. Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Wah Wah So Purrrfffect  Pakad liya Ami tune hamare characters ko...πŸ‘
And Jun Jun Juna ke liye - Narayan... Narayan... Youngistan jo kehte  hai woh bhi sahi hai Narayan... Narayan I have to agree with them hahahaha  Mugambo Khush hua (sorry deebz I liked your lineπŸ˜†)

Ami Why should I only follow Senior Club hum bhi Youngistan se kum nahi hai...

I will follow our Youngistan team too  Narayan...Narayan

Ayeee Ayeee piche piche Amlu, JAMy, Ferry. aur Sabhi bhago bhago 

Aao Aao.. Lemme tell you.. You don't need to force yourself to run on a circular route to produce a magnetic field. A direct wire of invariant current will create a magnetic field as a consequence of Maxwell's Equations, more specifically via Ampere's Law -- As a result it will damage your body...

You all heartily welcome to "Youngistan Club" -- Pepsi. πŸ€— Please bring Indra Nooyi with you.It can be beneficial for our group to grow at international level.. Apna Sapna $$$$..
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ami_dabh

Aao Aao.. Lemme tell you.. You don't need to force yourself to run on a circular route to produce a magnetic field. A direct wire of invariant current will create a magnetic field as a consequence of Maxwell's Equations, more specifically via Ampere's Law -- As a result it will damage your body...

πŸ˜• Mere Brainwa sa bahut Upar gaya re ... hai mhara ramji Kis kis ne Sambhalu

You all heartily welcome to "Youngistan Club" -- Pepsi. πŸ€— Please bring Indra Nooyi with you.It can be beneficial for our group to grow at international level.. Apna Sapna $$$$..

Indra Nooyi kyu Donation chahiye kya Youngistan Club ko...Hamari Meenudi hai na Usse jaake ATM cardwa le aana Bahut paise milenge Machine se...Haaa

Aur International level peh hai na humari Bhabho jo WTC winner ki Maa hai...    Phoren Returned -  Passeport bhi hai uske paas...
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ami ami....hilarious hilarious.🀣.🀣.🀣 funny funny.🀣.🀣.🀣 jolly jolly.🀣.🀣.🀣...

here i am rofling rofling...🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣...

super dooper post ami...

fine start to my evening...πŸ˜†

abt my reply...bhabo bhabo...🀣.🀣...

apt reply for me...

all dabhians reply were too .🀣.🀣...

JAMy;  u knw that i love u...but after last  confessed epi abt u r doing like this leads to love u more...i agree with ur decision and will support u...but sandy has dream if u support her then i will melt like butter for ur kindness to sandy...🀣

or 

i think u r suffereing from hemogropphic disorder...come to my clinic i will cure ur disease...🀣

ami:  dishakoo dishakoo...attain my pole position to convince u bhabo...please dnt spam my thread bhabo i want some member to comment on my post...🀣

or

my DSP wala brain is spying🀣 that hiral amma and anusha amma r roaming here in IF...i see their baati is ON...
come to my thread and help me to convince bhabo...

P.S dnt mind ami and jamy...just trying to be like spying...
.Ami. thumbnail
@Juna:- It simply means you ain't sprinter like a P.T USHA. So don't do too much bhag-bhag.. You'll injure yourself.  Chalo I agree with you to include Meenudi n Bhabho in our instead of Indra Nooyi. Indra Nooyi is my fave business woman entrepreneur..

@Sindu:- JAMLi won't mind it at all. Do as much as taang-pulling you can of us. This thread is golden opportunity for all of you to do it.. I'm glad I made your evening start with 🀣 🀣 🀣
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ami......k...DSP mam...shall i leave now...
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† You have done it ami! You have created the ultimate taang-pulling thread (πŸ€” no pun intended)!

All quotes were hilarious, but UMDU ji, Juna, niruba, fizak, and shirin had me πŸ€£

Great additions by JAMi and the others as well!

btw, ami, I'm not getting the same answer as JAMi for that physics question πŸ˜• ... I just don't know what I'm doing wrong πŸ˜†