Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -SamiR-

πŸ˜† You have done it ami! You have created the ultimate taang-pulling thread (πŸ€” no pun intended)!

All quotes were hilarious, but UMDU ji, Juna, niruba, fizak, and shirin had me πŸ€£

Great additions by JAMi and the others as well!

btw, ami, I'm not getting the same answer as JAMi for that physics question πŸ˜• ... I just don't know what I'm doing wrong πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† I've always done it Samir uncle..😈.. I know why you liked JAMi's reply.πŸ˜‰. Apni Sasuma ka aisa reply dekar kaun si Amma khush nahi hogi..
Physics que:-- I've used Newton's gravitational force formula for two objects(Sooraj n Sandy) to elaborate their love condition.πŸ˜ƒ.
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's one Indian requesting another Mother-Indian to fulfill the dream of yet another Indian to serve India!!πŸ˜ƒ

Bhabs ko ab toh maan jaana chahiye!!

Loverly thread AmiπŸ€—

-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ami_dabh

πŸ˜† I've always done it Samir uncle..😈.. I know why you liked JAMi's reply.πŸ˜‰. Apni Sasuma ka aisa reply dekar kaun si Amma khush nahi hogi..
Physics que:-- I've used Newton's gravitational force formula for two objects(Sooraj n Sandy) to elaborate their love condition.πŸ˜ƒ.

πŸ˜† no comment on sasuma / amma comment! (But I have to say, JAMi's imitation of Hiral ji was spot on! πŸ˜›)

I also used gravitational force formula, but got different answer before. But no worries, I'm getting the same answer now ... . Apparently, I forgot to carry the 1  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜› (sorry, bad joke ... feeling a bit tired at the moment πŸ₯±)
Pappu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great Thread Ami. u hv very good observation skill.⭐️ πŸ€—

Everyone's way of convincing bhabho is so apt and hilarious.⭐️🀣

niruba and umdu's dialogues cracked me too totally. 🀣🀣

u hv included my name too. of course, i would hv said like tat. πŸ‘πŸΌ

coming to ur quest. i will give it a try. JAMLi plz dont mind on my guess, as i hv very poor observation skill. πŸ˜†

JAMy :
  bhabho, u know i love u so much. bt ur way of playing mind games, made me dislike u for the first time. i will ask u. the duty of DILs is to manage only house? she cant have her own dream? is having pota or poti, only dream of a bahu? u r disappointing nt only sandy also ur lubly chora suraj too. u better agree to continue her studies otherwise u will lose ur name in good books of suraj.
i will stop my rants here, as i dont want to make it longer.

AMI :
  Dishkao Dishkao... Bhabho! Sandy is a clone of me.  i cant bear any injustice done to her. 😑 u better agree to continue her studies. otherwise, i will carry on in my own way. u know, i was the one who disguised as 'wish letter' to let sandy's dream to suraj. so if u disagree, My ' Journey of wish letter part 2 ' starts here 😈  Vroom...

Thanks for the thread once again Ami. πŸ€—

.Ami. thumbnail
@Naina:- Thank you bakudi -- my transformer, inverter.. πŸ€—

@Samir Uncle:-πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Pappudi:- Dhiskaoo Dhiskaoo..πŸ€— Thanks a lot dear for such a wonderful comment n reply. You're bang on with JAMLi's reply as well.

Umdu Aunty is my favorite one(❀️) so obviously I scan her comments/threads from every angles..
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm not a kid 😭 I'm a grown up na.. πŸ€”

But still, loved your thread. 😳 Edited by Superman. - 11 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Superman.

I'm not a kid 😭 I'm a grown up na.. πŸ€”

But still, loved your thread. 😳

Ah! You're still kiddo for me.πŸ€—. Thanks for your appreciation. Em! I was waiting for your comment only. Now thread is complete. Muwaah!⭐️
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ami Sorry.. Read this before going to bed, and then I felt asleep without commenting πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ you welcome... Muwaah πŸ€—Edited by Superman. - 11 years ago
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Guess what, I was just back online after a long time, say a day!πŸ˜ƒ 

N 1st I wanted to check whether u have typed, Sooraj'sa as Sooraj'sa only or not!!😳

Well you have even caught that also...!! πŸ˜² that I address Sooraj'sa as " Sooraj'sa " only! β˜ΊοΈ

Edit it in caps, I always try to put a character / person name with caps only! πŸ€“
.Ami. thumbnail
@Vishnu Kutta:- When I like someone's way of writing then I do some serious level of scanning. . Even I observe very small spelling errors. I've given your proof of that once via PM.. Remembered one person is roaming in the forum with so many multiple accounts.😈.