*Few DABH-Ians try to convince Bhabho*

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Alert:- This is just for the fun purpose only. Please take it in the sporting spirit. If any of you find my content in the thread offensive then shoot me PM..I'll edit it..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Em! From the title you got the idea right??? πŸ˜†

Lemme take you to the journey how few DABH-Ians will try to convince Bhabho for Sandy's further education.😲.

~ DT Members ~
Erum Baby:- Bhabho is banned in my house so I can't convince her..

J(Hilter Didi..😲):- Arey! Bhabho Please allow your DIL to study further.πŸ˜ƒ.

Ramya:- Nice Question buddy.😊. I love puppies more than Sandhya's IPS dream.❀️.

Bharathi Akka:- Bhabho stop playing cheap games n allow Sandhya to study further n set the example of ideal MIL in the society.⭐️.

~ Senior Gang ~
Umdu Chachi:- Order! Order! Lord Krishna said in Bhagwad Gita 'Karam Karte Jao, Phal ki Chinta Mat Karo. Over n Out.πŸ‘.

Fatima Ammi-Jaan:- First off, Bhabho I wanna tell you -- I love you so much.☺️ I've spent sleepless night to make people understand your goodness on IF..(Geez...Control + F.πŸ€”.). Honestly, Bhabho I'm not at all happy with you these days. Neither you're allowing SurYa to spend romantic nights nor allowing Sandhya to pursue her dream. Come on You're such a vibrant lady. You should grant permission.πŸ‘πŸΌ.

Deebz:- Hu Ha Hu Ha Ha Ha! Mugambo Khush Hua... Bhabho first unite mhara chhora-chhori in 7 janam(births) ka rishta then we'll think upon your DIL's dream.πŸ˜‰.

Shehjar Bua:- Bhabho main hoon Dento Bua woh bhi ISO certified. If you want all your teeth to be remain safe then allow my Sandy baby to study further..😈.

Umdu Chachi:- Order! Order! Lord Krishna said in Bhagwad Gita 'Karam Karte Jao, Phal ki Chinta Mat Karo. Over n Out.πŸ‘.

Nishu Chachi:- Bhabho You're very Draamebaaz....Sar Jo Aapka Chakraaye Ya Dil Dubing Jaaye, Aaja Bhabho Pass Humare Kaahe Gabharying.. Kaahe Gabharaying.πŸ˜†.

Sejal Di:- Honestly, I dunno what to say! I'll follow on the footprints of JAMLi..

Juna Di:- Narayan! Narayan! I agree with all of above senior club members.Tathaastu! ⭐️

~ Youngistan ~

Sita:- Main hoon Sansani Maate..I'm famous to create Khalbali. So Bhabho Maan Jaao Pyar se bol rahi hoon!❀️!

Ferry:- Bhabho Tera Jalwa, Bhabho Tera Pyaar, Mera Emotional Atyachaar..😳.

Naina:- Nanha Munna Rahi Hoon, Desh ka Sipaahi Hoon, Bolo Mere sang Jay Hind.. Jay Hind.πŸ˜ƒ

Fizak:- As per law number 4332332332 - If you don't allow Sandhya to continue her study then you'll be punished to run 420 circles of Pushkar while speaking "Ek Langdo...Ek Sayaani...".😈.

Niru-Bee:- I'm struck in traffic JAM.. Can't say much.πŸ˜•.

Pappu:- Bhabho If you allow Sandhya to continue her study then your "Potaa" wish will get fulfilled early.πŸ€—.

Sindu:- Bhabho ur idea isn't gud. i didn't like it bhabho. bhabho u should allow her na.. bhabho just think how sandy is feeling..😭 plzz bhabho allow...πŸ˜•.

Shirin:- Bhabho I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.😑. that's all!!!!πŸ₯±.

Samah:- Oye Bhabho! Allow my sandy to study further. Don't challenge hyperactive kid like me.😈.  You know I'll spam your rathi mansion with my A-A-A-a gang just like we do on IF.

Sonia:- Ohooo Diya aur baati hum...⭐️

Dunia:- I'm sick of you old lady. Stop playing your cheap games with my sandy o/w my karate diamond kid is ready to come out n make you go nuts.😈.

Rocker Dada:- Nah re Nah 50-50. Britannia is very tasty tasty. πŸ€“.

Vishnu:- Oh Mhara Bhabho, Don't you know you're hurting our sooraj'sa??πŸ₯±. Please respect his feelings!😳

JAMi:- ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ami:- ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

How JAMLi will approach that all of you've to decide.πŸ˜† 🀣.
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣
Hu Hu Hu Hu Mugambo Khush hua!! 

JAMi -  Bhabo, You know I love you, You are only doing this because u r a product of Maasa factory!  But I simply don't like you playing these cheap tricks on my lubly chora!

Ami - Bhabo! What is the chemical, mechanical, civil, electrical, electronic, ionic, plutonic reason behind this behavior??? Can you tell me😑😑
Edited by Deebz - 11 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Ami, you are too much...hahaha...can't stop laughing reading everyone's comment...you know all of us too well πŸ˜ƒ

really, i'm stuck in traffic jam and can't say much 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

thanks for the post, what a way to start my day πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by niruba - 11 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail
@Deebz Amma:- You've increased my laughter explosion 2x. πŸ˜†. Bang on my n Jami's reply. Certainly, I'll make Bhabho go nuts like that only. If I go in depth then I'll use fundas of quantum cryptography physics which is my most favorite branch in science.πŸ˜†

@Niru-Bee... You're heartily welcome. I was really stuck up with studies since last friday. I realized NO2 is lacking in my body. I was thinking to create thread on some topic n end result you can see. My NO2 fuel tank is full enough to consume it till next 2weeks or so for sure.πŸ˜†.

@All- If anyone of you wanna add your name then kindly PM me or remind me here. I'll add it with pleasure.Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amlu OMG!!!! What a thread??? subhah subhah main has has ke paagal ho jaaungi.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣
where are my TOTAL ROMANTIC hema, Hiral Amma & TnJ...???

deebz bang on. I love the answer you wrote for me! Its like that only.

amlu tharo reply I'll write afterwards. Mhara reply bhi likhoon???

edit- adding Amma's, TnJ's and Amlu's replies.

Hiral_Madame- Ayye AmiJam wonderful. wahan Sonia's grilling...yahan Bhabho's grilling. Love it.
Enjaay!
how can maa ask saasumaa obvious Qs in public? It reflects badly on ma..na! Bhabho, I know your history and geography but I have been meaning to ask...
where did you put that grilling pan I gave you on the wedding day of my chchori? I need it urgently! Careless!

TomNJerry- For Surya, if I see things from a point of view of a half glass full their silent love speaks to the Creator Of LOVE ... in all hopes that faith will eventually have an answer for them. They were like 2 dried flowers who were begging for water from the almighty but for each other... she for him and he for her!! Ab toh maan lo na Bhabho!! (its not me, TnJ only wrote these words loonggg back)

ami-normal version whats this.!!😑 Ghajini Amma took my pole position in commenting.😑 amma you better go n pull your hairs.
Bhabho ki bachchi, according to Uncertainity Principle tell me what is the momentum of 21st electron of Titanium in its outermost f shell, provided the Oxygen ions are coming in contact with Titanium and Fluron is being oxidised by CMnO2. Also you're not allowed to use Schrodinger Wave Equation and Scientific Calculator.
Bata de manne jaldi. Else I'll call my chillar party.😑

ami-maami ji version hello hai baye baye, Echkuje me phleej, phati-Bhabho! Maan lo bhateber I say. Otherbhise hum humri baal ke bageechey yaani phlaber paats on your empty headwa mein phaad denge, humri bilak sungilasses pehnakar tume ghuma denge yaani I will circle you and ismear tumri phase with humri multi-colour rainbaa eye-shaadaas... Kamaan tells us. Bhy all this diraama??
Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 11 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail
Go ahead JAMi. N also add replies of those names whom I've missed or PM me their replies I'll edit it in 1st post. πŸ˜†.

Main Pagal ho rahi hoon has has ke so sab logo bhi karungi na. πŸ˜†.
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ami di... Wonderful... Hilarious...!!! Superb...!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I am enjoying everyone's unique way of convince bhabo here...!!! πŸ€£
Saibal...!!!  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Dunia, Samah n Sindu...!!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
DT members...!!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Oh...!!! This thread gonna be famous one I can sense...!!! 
I will edit u n JAM's way of convince bhabo if something comes in my mind...!!! 
Thanks for making all of us πŸ€£ A wonderful way to say good morning...!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Hilarious post again from your end Ami di. Laughed reading every bit of it. What a way to convince Bhabo, I am with Deebz regarding you and JAM's reply, if something comes to my mind I will add later.

What a way to start the day.

🀣
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ami, done with my editing. Add it as you return... You only write for me.
.Ami. thumbnail
JAMi's Reply to Bhabho..Which Physics formula I've applied that you've to find it out at your own risks!

Gravity between SurYa is fairly low and its coerce is reciprocally proportional to the square of the outstrip between 2 bodies.

So we got 2 F(SurYa) = G(Sooraj*Sandhya) / Bhabho^2 (Sooraj ~ 6.67428 * 10^-11 Nm^2kg^-2)

So SurYa = G(60*54)/Bhabho^2

At close to adjoin (1mm), the 60kg body and 54kg trampoline only wields 1N of gravitation force on each other. Once the distance attains a full meter the force of gravity is 1x10^-6N.

Assuming a 600N force at adjoin, the acceleration would leisurely push the trampoline and the body gone the point where gravity could ever bestow them unitedly.

The only way to do that is to have an attraction at 600N of force would be to have the 54kg trampoline with a 10,000kg person.

Why the SurYa is pulling aside and to abide a recurring their lifecycle, we'd to append a bunch of thing to make the equation work.πŸ˜†