Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Faraan, hamara pyaare Bigg boss, please naraaj mat hona. Me FC chhod rahi huh sirf tumhare liye. Zaryy bana rahi hai 50th FC...I will pay silent visit there because I really wanted to be part of it. However, not at the cost of you so I've decided to leave FC NOW πŸ˜Ž

Adios πŸ€—

PS: this is just a tantrum. DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOYSLY🀣
DelightedHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: romiosugar1

@Zaryab Khan, are you here?
How are darling?

nothing ...bus now i'm unhappy πŸ˜”

nd i'm not feeling well sabzyyy ...so see you 2morrow nshaALLAH  😊

romiosugar1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Dats wat she wants dat people feel bad 4 her..πŸ˜›
I'v felt bad 4 her many many times bt now i'm simply done..πŸ˜ƒ

Okay, whatever. Let's leave it alone. You keep getting mad,...I keep pissing you off 😎

Deal done!!

Let the Shwetafying convo begin now πŸ₯³πŸ˜³
romiosugar1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AhsaanBaig94

Hey... This Rumor is nothing... Have you guys forgot the biggest Rumor of them all... The 2012 end of the world.πŸ˜†

EDIT: Ooopss!!! Sorry, Shweta Rocks.πŸ˜›

Oh you are cute!!

Yes yes, we survived 😳

Shweta is simply the bestβ­οΈπŸ˜›
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Okay Zaryyy, good night πŸ€—
I am off too!! Don't be unhappy and feel better soon.

Let's live happy and healthy life along with Shweta and her entertainment πŸ˜†

Talk to you later. I hope to celebrate 50th FC tomorrow πŸ₯³

Everyone, please do come tomorrow to celebrate our 50th FC
DelightedHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Faraan, hamara pyaare Bigg boss, please naraaj mat hona. Me FC chhod rahi huh sirf tumhare liye. Zaryy bana rahi hai 50th FC...I will pay silent visit there because I really wanted to be part of it. However, not at the cost of you so I've decided to leave FC NOW πŸ˜Ž

Adios πŸ€—

PS: this is just a tantrum. DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOYSLY🀣

but mai seriously jaa rahi hun..agar Faraan nahi to hum bi nahi 😳 Ye Dosti hum nahi chorain ge ... torain ge dum magar πŸ˜² ...Faraan ka saath na chorain ge  πŸ˜†

hum TH FC me entry tabi dain ge...if Our Big boss humare saath ho ga 😳

Otherwise ----------😳

PS : mai waqai hi serious hun 😳

Ok Gudnight Shweta Sabzyyy...nd Everyone πŸ€—

Edited by Zaryab-Khan - 11 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Bye AB & bigg boss πŸ€—

See you all tomorrow!!

Have a Shwetalicious night πŸ€—
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Okay, I just went back and pained my eyes while reading those long comments!!! While I agree with Faraan that Maryam seem not a fan of Shweta as I have mostly found her criticizing Shweta and this time she has crossed the limit. However, we are no one to tell her what to do. If she comes here (in Shweta's FC) and bash Shweta, then we will become outrageous and of course, show her place. But she is doing it in the forum where criticisms are allowed!!!

Faraan, don't be disheartened. Everyone takes things differently. I would have give her back if she would have bashed Shweta here, trust me. I am not the one who tolerate bullshit but I preferred to ignore her post because her comment has no impact at all in my views. For me, that article is nothing but a rumor!!!

So, I wish you would have just IGNORED her and moved on from there. It's good to know who is real fan and who is pretending to be fan though...

PS: you are not bad boy so chill...okay?😊

I'm sorry bt she was'nt critisizing her.. she was degrading Shweta.
Plzzz check dese links 4 more info.. check mariam posts dre..πŸ˜ƒ
Nd i can give u 100 more examples where she hav bashed nd degraded Shweta in her own FC.. infact more den 100 times she hav degraded shweta.. u dont read all da posts dats y u donno abt it.. bt me nd Zari knows much more abt her.. now i'v got it dat she is a troll nd pretends to be a Shweta fan bt she is'nt..i used to thnk dat maybe she gets angry or disappointed with Shweta dats y she posts such comments bt no i was totally wrong no fan can bash nd degrade her own fav like Mariam do.. most of da time she is offline nd hav no time to appreciate Shweta bt wenever some bad news or rumour come she will suddenly pop up nd starts bashing nd degrading Shweta.. i know u still feel sympathy 4 her coz she is a sympathy queen.. nd meray us comment k bad bhi usnay sympathy paney ki koshih ki.. bt plzz check dis thread nd her post in it too dat at da end where she is calling her dominating insecure nature. hav so much attitude etc etc
Now do u really think dat watever she was saying after my reply here was true..???
she was jst faking it so dat people again start getting sympathy 4 her..!!! Also see da post which aurna has highlighted on page too
Hope u will soon see her true colours bt i was really disappointed by ur comment towards me in dat thread where i even stopped replying to her.. bt still u said i'm really disappointed with u both.. dis is how u bahave.. how i badly i behaved sabz..? i even stopped replying to her after dat comment... i know no 1 in dat forum knows mariam nd every1 thinks dat she is a genuine shweta fan.. i even ignored her old posts bt wen she started degrading Shweta again in da forum i jst wanted people to know to see her true face coz she is a troll.. she jst wants dat people feel bad 4 her coz i myself hav felt bad 4 her many times bt today my all sympathy towards her has gone.. Many times she hav tried dat dat Shweta fans 4rm dis FC also start hating her like she hates shweta!!!
Nd now she can again start spreading her negativity in da forum i dnt even care.. watever i wanted to say i'v said to her in dat thread so dat people can know abt her..!!
Nd 4 me Shweta bashers r much much much better den her.. atleast they dont pretend dat they r Shweta fan..!!!
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaryab-Khan

but mai seriously jaa rahi hun..agar Faraan nahi to hum bi nahi 😳 Ye Dosti hum nahi chorain ge ... torain ge dum magar ...Faraan ka saath na chorain ge 

hum TH FC me entry tabi dain ge...if Our Big boss humare saath ho ga 😳

Otherwise ----------😳

PS : mai waqai hi serious hun πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Ok Gudnight Shweta Sabzyyy...nd Everyone πŸ€—

Okay, tum sab log chali jao 😑

Me akeli FC run karungi 😎 dekhadungi duniyawalo ko me kyaa cheese huh 🀣
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Oh you are cute!!

Yes yes, we survived 😳