Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Didn't it?

I mean they were continuing gradually with the development, Sweety trying to be modern and stuff, and the family was enjoying. At the end, the family realized that old Sweety was better, that was okay. But within just 2-3 episodes, Yudi's character suddenly takes a U-turn and he is just in love with Sweety, and Mandira also jumps from being vindictive to being her BFF. All this in just some episodes. I just found it out of character and rushed. I mean so many people having epiphany simultaneously? Felt as if CVs were brushing off the track. They should have handled the change in slightly longer time frame.

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The has been the problem with these ๐Ÿคฌ. Initialy they goes at snails pace and suddenly finishes things in a hurry. This Sweety track should have been handled more nicely. This track should have been continued and focused on the whole family. That's what i think. Now, you'll say, "Lo... Ab boley ga Ginny track." haan aur nahi toh kya? In this track some problem regarding Ginny could have been shown. For example, Sweety being modern not doing household work and instead of her the whole burden is on Ginny... Something like that. But, again, These ๐Ÿคฌ will remain ๐Ÿคฌ.๐Ÿ˜ก
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Hmm, you raise a fair point, everyone realized it at end, but Ginny was not there. And the end was just ultra quick.
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wohi toh, its not fair actually. I pointed out this before aswell. That, the episode in which Ahluwalia's came home from the Hopistal. All jhappiaan.. Puppiaan was there and an emotional scenes... And Ginny was not there. OKAY. She was there at Ahuja's but, after coming home, they should have shown hugging Sweety and some good scenes with her also.๐Ÿ˜Š But, as you said this all finished at rush... I don't know... Aren't they know, how to make serials?? I can create stories better than them. And i'm sure you could do better than them aswell.๐Ÿ˜†
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Freethinker112

Didn't it?

I mean they were continuing gradually with the development, Sweety trying to be modern and stuff, and the family was enjoying. At the end, the family realized that old Sweety was better, that was okay. But within just 2-3 episodes, Yudi's character suddenly takes a U-turn and he is just in love with Sweety, and Mandira also jumps from being vindictive to being her BFF. All this in just some episodes. I just found it out of character and rushed. I mean so many people having epiphany simultaneously? Felt as if CVs were brushing off the track. They should have handled the change in slightly longer time frame.

What do you guys think?

Read this article on shweta : 72720102๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Lizzie: I doubt that was the thing.

But i guess it was awkward, how can a person change a minute or something? that person has been since so many years and now 1 min and she changed?

It was RUSHED like hell, that too for what? AHUJA'S TRACK ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜†
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

@Lizzie: I doubt that was the thing.

But i guess it was awkward, how can a person change a minute or something? that person has been since so many years and now 1 min and she changed?

It was RUSHED like hell, that too for what? AHUJA'S TRACK ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜†

yea again ahuja track๐Ÿ˜† i dont get it why is ginny been shown as a cameo๐Ÿ˜• i think aashika mite quit this show ๐Ÿ˜ฒsooner and porobably enter some other show ๐Ÿ˜‰like anamika๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ show i would really like aashika joining๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ anamika show she coould play jeets little cousin sister or something๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
isnt dj's makin two shows one on zee tv ๐Ÿ˜ณn other for star plus ๐Ÿ˜†
the sp sher dil shergill ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณby made dj's๐Ÿ˜‰ the promo of the show is already on air
๐Ÿ˜‰
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well ofcourse the track ended abruptly without any proper end n the reason was Shweta's insecurity against Kamya...๐Ÿค”
Shweta has to be blamed for ruining this track  ๐Ÿ˜ก...Due to her dominating n insecure nature she is not given much tracks in Parvarish n most of the tracks focus on Ahuja family n esp Raavi. ...Just because of her the whole family Ginny , Rocky n Lucky also have to suffer...They r such good actors but we don't get to see them just because of Shweta...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

She should just leave the show if she has so much attitude n is so busy in her new year vacations that she doesn't even have time to shoot for Parvarish...It will be a good riddance for the rest of the cast of Parvarish...Once they will get rid of her they will work much more peacefully n professionally n the TRPs of Parvarish will also rise...
Hate Shweta for ruining this track n for the low TRPs of Parvarish in last few weeks...๐Ÿ˜ก
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes even me too felt da same.. the track was totally rushed..๐Ÿ˜ก
Freethinker112 thumbnail

It's just a rumor and I doubt it is true, but if that is the case, the makers shouldn't be making decision due to a star's whims.