Why Sweety's tracks always get low TRPs...???

Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys i m simply unable to understand why Sweety's / Shweta's tracks in Parvarish always get low TRPs...??? ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•
Last track was so good n i really enjoyed it but i was shocked to see the TRPs...They have simply fallen week by week...
This means that this track was not liked by people...😭😭
I have noticed whenever there is a track of Alluhwalia family n esp Sweety the TRPs fall...Where as the Ravi tracks n Ahuja family tracks have much better TRPs...Even on you-tube the views of those episodes in which Ravi n Ahuja family is shown are more than those in which Sweety is shown...Thats why Sweety was not given any screen space few months back but then after she won ITA award her space was increased...But the point is no matter she got the award but whenever Shweta is given screen space the TRPs go down... Whatz the use of award then...😕 Even the makers must be regretting that why they gave so much footage to Shweta,...The TRPs of Parvarish fell due to her...And even that ITA award was a jury award n not a public choice award...This clearly shows Shweta / Sweety is not liked by public...
Just winning a jury award is not an achievement...A public choice award is what is an actual achievement...If thats the case n Shweta is not popular among masses then why is she wasting her time in this show...😕 
 I personally like watching Shweta as Sweety in Parvarish but watz up with the TRPs...??? THey show most of the people doesn't like her...Either Shweta should leave the serial or the show should go off air coz the TRPs are so low...😭😭
Waise bhi looking at the TRPs it seems like soon the show will go off air until they bring an interesting track ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In last few episodes Shweta did awesome acting...She must have worked hard for last few episodes...Even she changed her look n she was looking beautful in it...But inn sab cheezon ka koi bhi faida nahi hua 😭😭...All her hard work wasted... 
Thats why i say why is she wasting her time in Parvarish where her hardwork, acting , looks nothing is appreciated...😭😭
Better she leaves this show n comes in a new serial...
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Maybe Raavi track scared away the viewers. 😆

But, I don't pay attention to the TRPs anymore. This track was great and the actors did a bang on job, especially Shweta. So, the TRP can go screw itself.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Everything is good.

But indian people prefer saas-bahu, so there's a tough competition in that 9:30 slot, thats the only problem, i think.
Freethinker112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

But indian people prefer saas-bahu, so there's a tough competition in that 9:30 slot, thats the only problem, i think.

The what are we waiting for, search a girl for Rocky and bring a bahu. ðŸ˜†
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Ahh, 🤣 Rocky's too small.

If u see that Bebe and Sweety track had increased the TRP's too 🤔😛

This is a show which needs to be recognized. India users should see the show at once.

I wonder, in the start when the TRP was 2.3 where have all those viewers gone?

i guess Raavi tracks created the problems...

ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This is all happening... Because there is no Ginny involved in any track.😭 and these 🤬 cv's still can't understand.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Something Shocking.

However, a sudden curiosity and excitement was created this morning (26 December) when many in the industry (including us) hit upon a set of ratings that had data of Week 51. A part of the data that we got is as follows:

Sony show wise ratings: wk 51

Anamika:1.0
Love Marriage: 0.5
Honge Juda: 0.3
Parvarish: 1.7
Kya Hua Tera Vadaa: 1.7, 2.0, 1.4, 1.5(1.5)
Bade Ache Laggte Hai: 3.0
Kuch to Log Kahenge: 1.0
KBC: 4.0
CID: 3.5
Comedy Circus:2.4
Adalat: 2.6
Crime Patrol: 1.1

A source from the industry told us that, 'The ratings that have come out today are completely fake. Many in the industry have got this rating, and it's been a talk of the town now. However, the official release from TAM will come only tomorrow. Wonder who sent out these ratings, but this is completely fake.'

Official ratings TOMORROW.

ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Look at the ratings of Hongaey judaa na hum..🤣
Freethinker112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AhsaanBaig94

Look at the ratings of Hongaey judaa na hum..🤣

Aisi hi ratings rahi to viewers aur show jald hi juda ho jaayenge. ðŸ¤£