Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tia.o

First, he was playing a family game, not a tournament. But he was behaving as if his life and death depends on it. So much so that he saw Khushi falling, but just stood there watching her and later when she got up, he went "She got cured so soon?"

Is this the same ASR CVs, who everytime Khushi even went closer to injury. used to shout out, "Be careful"? Okay, let's not stress your memory too much. Is this the same ASR who stopped Khushi from playing yesterday because she will get hurt? 

Are we watching different people everyday?

Second, ASR bumped into Sheetal by accident and had an awkward moment and eyelock. He looks up and sees his wife standing there like a statue with the basketball. But there is no "realization" or "understanding" that how it must have looked to her.

Third, so Khushi doesn't know basketball. But Mamiji doesn't know it either. I didn't see anyone telling her, "learn the game first and then come to play it." Why? Because it's a "family" game played for fun, not to put people down for their lack of expertise.

Fourth, the "friendly" game ended. Arnav and Aarav won. They hi-fived each other. 

Now here's a question, for all the people who love someone... 

When you win anything, an award, a game, good marks in exam or just plain happy... who do you want to share it with?

The person you love most or a relationship that means nothing?

You congratulated and hugged the child. Good.

Now when Sheetal, being a mother, came to congratulate the child, you were standing there watching her hugging the person she loves most, but you don't think that now I should share my joy with the person I love most. Where is my wife? I need to hug her, share my joy and hear her congratulate me.

Forget even looking at her, you were so engrossed in Sheetal and Aarav (the seemingly "meant nothing" relationship) that you didn't even notice or think that your wife is not there anymore. She left while you were busy elsewhere.

I'm not even talking about the family because if insensitive was a gene, they are the ones who passed it on to you. But you? You claimed to love her more than anything in the world. If this is your love, then she was better off with your hate.

Fifth, the family comes home, still oblivious to Khushi's absence. They sit down and Aakash says that he enjoyed today very much. Arnav agrees that they did. But does he once look at Khushi and thanks her for taking the effort to arrange this "fun day" for him? No. Because she is permanently at his service, who the hell thanks a maid for doing her duty to keep her master happy? Pfffttt...

He moves on to his favourite topic, his "awesome twosome" relationship with Sheetal that "meant nothing". 

Oh sorry, now "awesome threesome:" Such a happy trio.

Then another awkward moment as Sheetal and Arnav tries to hi-five. But does it once pass his mind that if it feels as awkward to him doing it, how it would feel to his wife watching it? Does he once glance at Khushi to see, if she is okay? Again, a big no.

It's as if Khushi has suddenly became this invisible elf, who is at everyone's beck and call, but nobody sees her or even thinks about appreciating her effort or acknowledging her presence.

Sixth, hallelujah, finally Arnav remembers that he knows someone named Khushi. So he asks for her. Her face just glows with happiness that her husband is looking for her. It was just painful to see that how little she needs to get over her insecurity and even that seems to some people too much to ask.

Seventh, Mami says to Arnav that practice makes perfect. So when he has his own child, he will be a good dad.

Usually, husband and wife looks at each other when someone makes a comment about their child. But Arnav just keeps looking at mami as if she will be giving birth to his child while Sheetal looks uncomfortable.

Is this the same Arnav who teased Khushi when Nani asked for great-grandchildren in Janmashtami? 

Oh wait, then he was desperate to get a suhag raat, but now it's done.

I always think ASR just can't get any more insensitive but CVs just keep proving me wrong.

agree...what more do i say...u said it all...i feel like banging my head on the wall...cruse the day i fell for IPK :(((((((((
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

Thanks for the WU, sweetheart. I stopped reading WU also now.

So Akash looked at Arnav.. wow.. I hope Tia's prediction comes true and it is Akash's son and not Arnav's!!! Wont that be awesome blossom πŸ˜†

no hes Dhruvs son...
gowri1712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
ab Khushi ka kya hoga???
Fazila~ thumbnail
Hi all...reading all ur comments n getting more sick...n tired...im so tired of IPK...i dont know till when can i hold on...:(((
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely post Fuzzy πŸ€— I'm really feeling bad for Khushi and dont know how much more Shit-All I can take!😑😭 Just reading the live updates nowdays,not even able to see the episodes πŸ˜’
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Lovely post Fuzzy πŸ€— I'm really feeling bad for Khushi and dont know how much more Shit-All I can take!😑😭 Just reading the live updates nowdays,not even able to see the episodes πŸ˜’

wish i can stop watching it...😭
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvbarunsanaya6

ab Khushi ka kya hoga???

khushi??? hamara kiya hoga???
πŸ˜‰hey buddy you escaped from this churaail  yesterday ,πŸ˜ƒbut dont be so happy Im back he he
zila you want him to run to help for Kushi?????????
πŸ˜ƒdont you know he knows Kushi better than any one in this world .he was aware dear the girl did a  fake fall...it would have been too dramatic...

And like you said
ARnav loved only kushi.is loving only kushi,will love only kushi❀️
Awesome threesome and highfiπŸ‘πŸΌ
Bewakoof thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Arghhh!!! I dunno why but m hating him...
I can't see kHushi in pain... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
I hate him I hate him I hate him😑 πŸ˜•
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awful 1! 

Thanks for the post fuzzy!