Awesome 2 some...or Awful 1... 10/31/2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
This track is an

Shital uuu!!!

My reaction to the epi... 

OK this is really funny...
😆
Gifs n pics all credit to tumblr...
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
Amritsari.Jugni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My heart is bleeding and screaming for khushi..I can't take this shit anymore.. Oh god why ...why me to attach with this stupid show..Edited by sarun.deewani - 11 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
You did an outstanding analysis Fuzzy, I have just a few thoughts to add.  As I watched today, I began to see something different.  I have a small window that I see what CV's may be doing.  It is my hope anyway, or I could be nuts which is always a possibility.

We are watching a track about Khushi's deep rooted abandonment issues.  It is not really about Shital and Aarav, they are just the vehicle being used to show how Khushi devalues her own worth.  Khushi is even insecure about her own happiness. This track is all about Khushi defining her love for Arnav.  She watches from afar the happy family picture with Arnav, Sheetal and Aarav, her heart cries because she sees herself as the outsider.  She feels an outsider in her own marriage.  That in its self is heartbreaking.

We have talked Fuzzy how Khushi is about to break because she will not be able to bear the hurt that she has inflicted on herself, so she will emotionally detach herself from Arnav.  Then perhaps ASR will realise what damaged his Khushi has sustained from his thoughtlessness...

We are building for the explosion...

Thanks Fuzzy...
Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
good post, as always!! Edited by hi50 - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarun.deewani

My heart is bleeding and screaming for khushi..I can't take this shit anymore.. Oh god why ...why me to attach with this stupid show..

i know...why??? i ask this q a 100000000 times a day...😡
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: hi50

good post, as always!!

thanks...😳
Fuzzy I am not even watching the show or reading WU ever since shitty track started. I really don't know what to say as this show is nearing it's end. Just wish the makers had the decency to end it properly and stop showing the absolutely cringe-worthy and disgusting epis.😡 Edited by I_miss_Snakewa - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_miss_Snakewa

Fuzzy I am not even watching the show or reading WU ever since shitty track started. I really don't know what to say as this show is nearing it's end. Just wish the makers had the decency to end it properly and stop showing the absolutely cringe-worthy and disgusting epis.😡

i watch for Arhi only...
PRUM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
your post is just wonderful dear.
my heart is crying for her. when i saw, she is alone in the BC, she is a stranger to all the raizada's.

why cvs do these things to us. i just couldn't bear it any more.

😡