Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: riafna

Res

I wish if I didnt watch it... I really feel bad . When she fall why he didnt came, why didnt he miss her when they were celebrating, you only focused yuor self and for your win you forget her why didnt you look at her when you nearly bang at that sheetal... She wants to poidon khushi thats why the photo was there it was intentionally...

What the... Why on earth it feel like Khushi gonna left whole family ... Separation ahead? My heat ache...

As usual superb posts fuzzy. Tell me one thing in precap why Akash staring at Arnavs expression when Aarav informed about dad and dilli..

when khushi knew sheetal was asr's ex she started suspecting aarav to b his child. now asr has made the whole family realize what an awesoem twosome they were, so obviously akash too ha stared doubtng like khushi. also aakash has seen asr bonding with a kid fr the first time. he thinks now that asr is doing it coz the kid is his and fially someone is using their head and suspecting like khushi. how does arnav not feel stange that sheetal has a kid who is his clone?

jeesie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
VERY NICE POST  KHUSHI AND NOW I THING AKAASH WILL SUSPECT ARNAV TO B  AARAVS FATHER BUT WHAT ABOUT  ARNAV IS  HE  SO  INNOCENT OR BLIND , THAT HE CAN NOT SEE THE RESEMBLENESS  OF HIS CLONE WITH HIM 
shaz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks dear not watching the show these day just can't take it so enjoy reading your brief and take on the epi it keeps me updated. Will started watching when I read that it's worth watching in ur updates. 😉
c3cilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fuzzy, I'm with you.

i want khushi to put this whole 'I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU' talk into test with ASR .. he said that therefore he needs to show me this before i can forgive him .. as of now, i hate him more than anyone else in the show .. (crying for Khushi's dying heart T_T)
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the WU, sweetheart. I stopped reading WU also now.

So Akash looked at Arnav.. wow.. I hope Tia's prediction comes true and it is Akash's son and not Arnav's!!! Wont that be awesome blossom 😆
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i didn't watch today's episode either
Nice post
noclapsplease thumbnail
Why is Khushi made a clown at the end of the day ?? My heart is aching for her .. 

I think now Sheetal is doing everything purposely 😡 Loved mamiji 😃 
You first post was Awesome and the reactions were superhilarious 😆

jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks Faz for this post...

Some medic sense :  my 2 cents only - If Aarav is diabetic, he should be on medication and already been told he is one.  He has to take care of his eating habits, his exercises.  Most kids of this age who have juvenile diabetes are on insulin injections.  And here they are showing that Aarav does not know why he cannot eat sweets. Duh!!!!
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Brilliant analysis faz !!👍🏼

anyway i ll watch it !!😊
jen_x thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Today's epi was hard to watch. Poor Khushi. No one cares for her. No one notices her and how bad she is hurting. The family has issues. And her OWN damn husband is so blind and so n love with Shitall and Aarav that he forgets he even has a wife till like 5 thousands yrs later he FINALLY ask for Khushi? Seriously? WTH Arnav? U suck at being Khushi's husband.