Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aria- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: khahani

I never thought seriously about this track (actually none of the tracks apart from the contract marriage fiasco!) until I read your post. You penned down Khushi's predicament so aptly and soulfully!  

Thank you for this K. I think I fainted twice, why do you think, it took me forever to respond to your comment? I was expecting something snarky from you, and bang! out comes something serious. I guess both of us are not our usual selves today, closet ipk phans out in the openπŸ˜† I've realised, the ideas behind the tracks are nice but it play out...πŸ₯±

Today she looked like a lost child ..An outsider indeed :( This lost young girl had never felt she belonged anywhere 'she has always force's herself to feel that she is apart of whatever family she is thrown into. She has always been the second best and now when she finally found a home in Arnav 'whom she doesn't have to share with anyone, whom she can claim to be hers and only hers is being threatened to be taken away from her (knowingly or unknowingly) '.and the worse things is, she has no one to confide to 'not even her own husband, because he and his family are orchestrating this breakdown (albeit unknowingly) Arnav is not doing anything to get her out her insecurity 'just saying that he didn't have a physical relationship with Sheetal isn't going to do anything if in the next second he goes and plays happy family with that very woman and her little boy who is a junior version of him..

She did. Lost child who really was not sure about her place in that space. Her own insecurities are making her feel inferior... almost as if she is the outsider. and for that brief moment, she was. She has never had anyone to confide in, no one has cared for her. Not even when they got married in whatever meh circumstance., no one bothered seriously about her. He is coming across as really insensitive esp. after knowing she did that test, thats got to be a huge blow to him? I don't claim to understand these characters K, but I felt for that lost child today. 

A home-wrecker is not always that 'other woman' 'that woman wouldn't have a chance if she doesn't have a helping hand and the Rizada family are doing exactly that. Khushi is also to be blamed 'what was the need to invite her husband's ex to stay at her own house

What was the need? Because the pendulum swings both ways. In this case, the other woman hasnt really had to do a lot except use her insecurites to the max. I'm purposely choosing to ignore all the glaring loopholes for the sake of this discussion.πŸ˜†

Sheetal 'I feel for her 'it isn't a easy job to be a single mother no matter what society you live in 'however she didn't had to accept that invitation if her intention wasn't malicious  

Word. Agree with the single mother part, its never easy anywhere. And to my creditπŸ˜†, I did think about writing her POV too but realized two things, these evil makers havent really given us a lot about her and secondly my itsy-bitsy-cheesy-heart can only take so much loving in a day, this is KKGsr's time to shine... agreed she has not been forthcoming about her past but she hasn't done anything to dispel the doubts either, instead all her steps seem to be cleverly thought out and in some cases even orchestrated! Daal is black my friend. πŸ˜†

Today's episode 'awesome threesome'mehh *yawns*  

Why does that evil R from your OS spring to mind hereπŸ˜† I thought there was some hidden meaning to that you know, such a random-innocent thing to say? No?πŸ˜›

Khushi's character is never given any depth and that annoys me to no end! ...See what happens when I get serious and I know for a fact that the creative's don't give a crap about the script 'your fault for making me write such a long comment 'now deal with it :P

Me too. I wonder why, look at the little lifeline they gave her today. Her emotions came out well. But they ruin it. Yeah, I think we're over doing it Dude. Need some therapy. STALKER(s)!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Edited by -Aria- - 11 years ago
-Aria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly2312

Wow... πŸ‘...beautiful piece of writing! I think you nailed Khushi's inner turmoil

Thank you :)
PRUM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful post dear. you write her emotion very well...πŸ‘
-Aria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jen_x

That was good. *tears*

thanks u

Aww... Thank you Jen!
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ‘  Khushi should ask him...does he feel ashamed of her? earlier whenever ASR hurt Khushi   I loved them more & also prayed for them...but now I have started thinking after being one they just moved poles apart...Arnav can't even feel her absence...Actually he wanted to win Khushi [she's the 1st girl who ignored ASR]..He didπŸ˜› ...Now he owned her ...being a rich brat now he can enjoy his life ...not only with Sheetal..with any one...Ghar mein Dal rakhke  log Biriyani bahar hi khane jate hai..🀒😑
annieK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Heartbreaking ...loved it !
khahani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
-Aria- thumbnail
Ohmygawd yes, yES, YES!! We are so done for the day. Phew, this is in Dee's words, #Exhausting 
Ha! what do you know, I#Love#Hasin. TooπŸ˜›

No decodings please. I had to see your reaction to thatπŸ˜† That was enuf decoding for the day.

I've got the siggies disabled for now. Do I have any siggies? Probably not. Need to make a new one. 

And for all thats worth, do give that OS a shot. Awesomeness has a whole new meaning in ipk now. 

-Aria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Dee-

Well, thank you for the benefit of doubt, Madame. I am a good girl, I am. πŸ˜†

Wel, it wasn't supposed to be an easy task. If pendulum doesn't do the task for them - may be they should try the see-saw, suited to a clown . They might find the weight which brings the toy to a straight line balance.πŸ˜‰

All that calculus talk wasn't just spam talk I see ;) Balance sounds good, fine may be tipped a lil more towards the crazy side...but balance still.
-Aria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: newmoon2011

amazing post...beautifully written
I think you nailed Khushi's inner turmoil πŸ‘

Thank you newmoon2011 :)