Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chits_70 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well said. Until yesterday, even i had a feeling that Khushi was overdoing. But today i really felt for this poor girl. No one even bothered to notice her absence...at last when Arnav enquired about her, the expression and joy which she got at that moment was enough for this poor girl. I think from today i have started supporting our dear Khushi😭
-Aria- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Dee-

Mind over matter, much? It's a very personal imploration I see a wife making to her husband while he sits there so comfortable and the lost look on her face keeps me haunted. I am not a regular viewer of the show now but sometimes the look does remind me of a child lost in a crowd where she just doesn't understand if she belongs or not - like a thread is holding her there, a very thin thread and she wants it to stay strong for herself.

Very beautiful put into words, A! Evocative and painful...

👏 

Brilliantly expressed Dee. You said it perfectly, despite all the reassurances, she still does not understand if she belongs or not. 

Its funny, they make her look like a clown and yet her pain shines through as does his insensitivity. I wish they had gone all out, and let her shine in her insecurities...stumble and find her way. But that is not happening, is it. Still that look, and she could have slipped through that court and I doubt no one would have noticed or missed her! Obviously something is wrong somewhere.
Edited by -Aria- - 11 years ago
sulu_123 thumbnail

Beautiful post,Aria.

Aptly summing up the feelings of this poor noble and confused soul.
mamathasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nicely written 👏, her pain is mounting and she is ready to burst 
-Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
^^ That's what pricks, you know - they have allowed the clown to outshine Khushi. I don't think Khushi is only about eating puchkas, dressing up in jigmig-jigmig dresses. Of course, she's supposed to be more than mindlessly humourous ideas. If not how would Arnav fall for her. Opposites attract, I know..Wasn't she hurt when she was forced into living a life dictated by others for all her selflessness. She's human enough and not just a clown who dances, sings and cooks and teaches and passes on her antics.
#Frustrated😆
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow.. this is just so beautiful

you have chosen such mesmerizing  words ,capturing every single emoting she is going through ..

loved id

-Aria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chits_70

Well said. Until yesterday, even i had a feeling that Khushi was overdoing. But today i really felt for this poor girl. No one even bothered to notice her absence...at last when Arnav enquired about her, the expression and joy which she got at that moment was enough for this poor girl. I think from today i have started supporting our dear Khushi😭

Insensitivity is the word. Both for him and who is churning out the script. Just felt sad for her, I want her to be happy. And not just in a clownish jalebi cooking type of perky annoying way but just genuinely bask in whatever this marriage means to her. They are taking her to the brink, I suppose the best way they know how. 😕

Thank you for commenting Chits :)
-Aria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sulu_123

Beautiful post,Aria.

Aptly summing up the feelings of this poor noble and confused soul.

Thank you for commenting. Poor confused soul it is. Somebody hug her already :)
-Aria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamathasridhar

nicely written 👏, her pain is mounting and she is ready to burst 

Hello there, indeed she is ready to burst, its all building up. Thank you for commenting.

punya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful post dear 😊
you have portrayed Khushi's feelings wonderfully...
she is in pain and doubt and hurting inside but there just isnt anyone to see her struggle and stand by her side...
hope this changes soon...