Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aria- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Dee-

^^ That's what pricks, you know - they have allowed the clown to outshine Khushi. I don't think Khushi is only about eating puchkas, dressing up in jigmig-jigmig dresses. Of course, she's supposed to be more than mindlessly humourous ideas. If not how would Arnav fall for her. Opposites attract, I know..Wasn't she hurt when she was forced into living a life dictated by others for all her selflessness. She's human enough and not just a clown who dances, sings and cooks and teaches and passes on her antics.
#FrustratedπŸ˜†

#Frustrated πŸ˜† tweeting too much are we?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Lovely response yet again. Its bizarre, that's what it is. But seems like we all love this child woman and thats precisely why it pricks. Imagine if she were allowed to shine in her pain? If only.. 

-Aria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jusad

wow.. this is just so beautiful

you have chosen such mesmerizing  words ,capturing every single emoting she is going through ..

loved id

Thank you Jusad  :)
-Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Would you believe me if I say my twitter account is lying somewhere india this cyberspace unused while it's owner is too busy with I-F and calculus. I #Like #Hashin.. πŸ˜†

I don't like the sound of Khushi in Anjali's garb. I like the child woman but I strive for a balance between her antics and maturity. I wouldn't always want the two traits to be mutually exclusive!
khahani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow... πŸ‘...beautiful piece of writing! I think you nailed Khushi's inner turmoil
-Aria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Dee-

^^ Would you believe me if I say my twitter account is lying somewhere india this cyberspace unused while it's owner is too busy with I-F and calculus. I #Like #Hashin.. πŸ˜†

I don't like the sound of Khushi in Anjali's garb. I like the child woman but I strive for a balance between her antics and maturity. I wouldn't always want the two traits to be mutually exclusive!

There is room for doubt but you are good kid.πŸ˜› Any one who brings in calculus and I-F in the same line has to be.πŸ˜† I believe you. Errr..yea, I do. *looksaround* 

@Bold, I dont either, that is not her. She is who she is. Balance between antics and maturity, the pendulum they find easier or just plain simply love to fluctuate between extreme ends rather than striving for that all elusive balance and that does really throw everything off, doesnt it? 

Edited by -Aria- - 11 years ago
-Aria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: punya25

wonderful post dear πŸ˜Š
you have portrayed Khushi's feelings wonderfully...
she is in pain and doubt and hurting inside but there just isnt anyone to see her struggle and stand by her side...
hope this changes soon...

Thank you for your lovely comment. Hope floats eternally. Lets hope there is light at the end of this tunnel because knowing the ipk gods, there should be another dark tunnel up ahead for this girl. 

jen_x thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
That was good. *tears*

thanks u
-Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well, thank you for the benefit of doubt, Madame. I am a good girl, I am. πŸ˜†

Wel, it wasn't supposed to be an easy task. If pendulum doesn't do the task for them - may be they should try the see-saw, suited to a clown . They might find the weight which brings the toy to a straight line balance.πŸ˜‰
newmoon2011 thumbnail
amazing post...beautifully written
I think you nailed Khushi's inner turmoil πŸ‘