Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: lemna_02

As per some people Tina is expressionless and don't know to act but she is successfully going to complete 1000 episodes of a show which always maintained a good trp.

There are some who knows acting are sitting at home with out any work...πŸ˜†

Making derogatory comments is not allowed as per IF COC. Passing snide/sarcastic comments like the one above is not necessary. Your entire comment was fine until the last line. Please be careful as to what you post. 

Uttaran DT 

oldveechafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: surileykoyal

ok, guys cool, whatever topic i brought is only as a critic of tina and not as a fan of rashmi, cos am neither a fan of rashmi and i don't watch UT, so don't try to shift the topic to some thing else.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Rite in my first post i mentioned i chanced to c that episode and felt that tina's expressions where just stoic independent of the situational demand.I just shared my view point since i thought this one to be an apt forum to express myselfJust to clear the air, let me tell u,. am neither a tina hater nor a rashmi fan.So don't think am commenting on tina as an rashmi fan.If i chance to c rashmi's performance and find any points to putforth, i will do it .

My only point is ,though tina is vry pretty, she cud put in some more effort to act also, since u ppl keep on sying that UT is the best show ever whereas the trp is dangling btwn 20 to 40.A little bit of homework from her side cud do better i feel.

@znursingh yeah i feel TD FANS as baccha's cos even Tina is still in the KG and yet to know the A,B,C of acting ,SO her deewani's too wud be baccha's.

since we r tina fans so we r bchas according 2 u...πŸ˜•

good...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

so proud 2 b bchas...😑
surileykoyal thumbnail
@oldveechafan, baby  there  is one  more  reason  to  call  u  ppl  baccha's,  cos  more than  half  of  tina fans  r  still  in  school  and havn't  even  crossed  , higher  secondary.

When  i  call u  baccha's, i  also  feel   u  ppl  r  vry  innocent  and  get  carried  away  by  the  looks  of  iccha  and  not  by her  acting   abilities.
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

guys  am  feeling  like🀣🀣🀣.

Well  there  is a  term in  tamil    grammer called,  vanja  pughazchi  ani  , i  used  it .

That's  why  i  asked  u  to  read  btwn  my  lines,  frds.
 Do u  all  know  the  meaning  of  stoic  xpression. Stoic  means  emotionless  expression,  she  shows  the  same  xpression  all  the  time  whatever  be  the  situation.

awesome
samajdar ko ishara kafi hain
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: paposhon

ALL THE TIME FKN SAME SAME LIP AND CHIN SHAKE AND CRY IS GETTING TO NERVES

πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: jnawaz

Making derogatory comments is not allowed as per IF COC. Passing snide/sarcastic comments like the one above is not necessary. Your entire comment was fine until the last line. Please be careful as to what you post. 

Uttaran DT 

THANK YOU! For SOME semblance of impartiality
SAME caution of raising WLs NOT issued?

PSSST,your bias is STILL showing!
oldveechafan thumbnail

@oldveechafan, baby there is one more reason to call u ppl baccha's, cos more than half of tina fans r still in school and havn't even crossed , higher secondary.

When i call u baccha's, i also feel u ppl r vry innocent and get carried away by the looks of iccha and not by her acting abilities.

oh thanks for the info auntie...🀣

i Realli enjoy it...😑
Edited by oldveechafan - 11 years ago

Yes Underage Nephew! Was that a bleat for help in Comprehension 101 lesson?!
oldveechafan thumbnail
No thanks auntie...iam mature enough 2 understand it myself...😊

u dnt knw abt 21 century kids..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ethereal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As per some- i repeat SOME tina fans, not liking tina translates to being a rashmi fan... But let me make this earth-shattering fact clear to you that there also exist some peple who are NEUTRAL... And being neutral does not only mean praising both the actresses but also pointing out their weakness.
Surileykoyal has presented her views in a polite way...so what is this 'aunty-aunty' crap? There are many members who are of our parents age and some are even older...atleast respect their age if not views:/
and PLEASE, this is NOT for any particular person...so keep your holy a*s off my comment if you are thinking of quoting this entire lecture to give an irreverent reply.

PS: i said 'some tina fans' because most of the people here are sensible and mature enough to accept criticism.Edited by guglu-baby - 11 years ago