Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: lemna_02

As per some people Tina is expressionless and don't know to act but she is successfully going to complete 1000 episodes of a show which always maintained a good trp.

There are some who knows acting are sitting at home with out any work...😆

And some vehla TD fans are posting senseless posts! Nothing better to do? AT too issweet?
We dont like TD-Why are YOU here?We don't spam your TD AT or post rude rubbish there do we? Please reciprocate our good manners & tolerance by wandering back to the saccharine  AT!

WHY come to a thread that you KNOW is going to be critical of TD or did the irony defeat you?! 

PS= Suriley-too many children,you think?! 
Edited by znursingh - 11 years ago
rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I used to watch Uttaran becoz of the storyline and Veecha lovestory but honestly TD still has to go a long way.

Whenever it comes to strong dialogue delivery, it just doesn't sound right and not at all impactful.
And no I am not bashing her at all...rather admire her bcoz she cute but can't ignore the fact that her acting and her diction does need improvement.
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: znursingh

And some vehla TD fans are posting senseless posts! Nothing better to do? AT too issweet?
We dont like TD-Why are YOU here?We don't spam your TD AT or post rude rubbish there do we? Please reciprocate our good manners & tolerance by wandering back to the saccharine  AT!

WHY come to a thread that you KNOW is going to be critical of TD or did the irony defeat you?! 

PS= Suriley-too many children,you think?! 

DO NOT attack various fan groups and call them names as it is against Forum Rules. If members are making inappropriate comments in thread report them but do not attack them on your own. This is an on going problem, next incident will result in WL to be raised.

Uttaran DT

Originally posted by: jnawaz

DO NOT attack various fan groups and call them names as it is against Forum Rules. If members are making inappropriate comments in thread report them but do not attack them on your own. This is an on going problem, next incident will result in WL to be raised.

Uttaran DT

Its all very well to warn against attacking various fan groups(AND I POLITELY requested the offending poster to DESIST!!-or did that escape YOU?) ...but why not be UNBIASED and warn the FIRST offender-I did NOT start this,I merely responded to a similarly offending post. I find this kind of "moderation"passing STRANGE & UNFAIR.
KINDLY take the trouble to READ the post,before issuing warning and/or threats.I'd be grateful IF you had helpfully pointed out the offensive term I used! If it is "vehla" then the initially offending poster called all those who dont like TD as idle people sitting at home.KINDLY READ and withdraw this ridiculous warning OR issue a similar one to the dolt who started it!
Edited by znursingh - 11 years ago
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lemna_02

As per some people Tina is expressionless and don't know to act but she is successfully going to complete 1000 episodes of a show which always maintained a good trp.

There are some who knows acting are sitting at home with out any work...😆

so much laughing...all in name of sarcasm
@bold at Rashami n no one see's a attack here?!!!
Hattsoff to this forum n unique rules for each fan grp...!
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiviNitya

so much laughing...all in name of sarcasm
@bold at Rashami n no one see's a attack here?!!!
Hattsoff to this forum n unique rules for each fan grp...!

even a blind person can see that...i was a silent reader all these years but must say...total partial behaviour n onesided views in this forum prompted me to join this forum...that answers everything...they can outsmart us..using their position..but god is much more smarter...n teaches lessons to ppl whu think they r very smart...😛
Edited by merryface - 11 years ago
Chytra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
God!

When was Rashmi sitting at home idle???
For god's sake did people already forget the wild card entry of her's in JDJ
ReallyCool thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashahai_aamanke

God!

When was Rashmi sitting at home idle???
For god's sake did people already forget the wild card entry of her's in JDJ

Uttaran forum has diff rules apart from real world, more of a frog in the well kind type regarding show! If some1 is not working in Uttaran means they have no work, many posts were made making remarks such! You might not have read posts saying she has no work thats why she went to jdj5! I know who those mems were that said! Too bad it could even b Nandish at that last post coz many here doesnt consider PSH as show also lolzz n still abuse him of leaving ut!! Lolz!
ReallyCool thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryface

even a blind person can see that...i was a silent reader all these years but must say...total partial behaviour n onesided views in this forum prompted me to join this forum...that answers everything...they can outsmart us..using their position..but god is much more smarter...n teaches lessons to ppl whu think they r very smart...😛

I never said these in forum before but now that we r here as Rashami is in show we should have same say naa! Guess some dont like to see any of Rashami fans thats why they attack any1 who supports her, trying to scare newbies off! Indirectly attacking mems like me of posting as fake newbie id, i have no time to post with one Id why would I make fake id, hadh hai!! They should Go check if u want my id, I dont see need to have such ways to post in this Ut! N unique rules here dont see anything wrong in mem attacks & has issue with opinions expressed against favored views!

surileykoyal thumbnail
ok,  guys  cool, whatever  topic  i  brought  is  only  as  a critic  of  tina  and not  as  a  fan of  rashmi, cos am neither a  fan  of  rashmi  and  i  don't  watch  UT, so  don't  try  to shift  the  topic  to  some thing else.😕😕😕 Rite  in my  first  post  i  mentioned i chanced  to  c that  episode and  felt  that  tina's expressions  where  just stoic independent  of the situational  demand.I  just  shared my  view point  since  i  thought  this  one  to  be  an  apt  forum  to  express  myselfJust  to  clear  the air, let me  tell  u,.  am  neither  a  tina  hater  nor  a  rashmi  fan.So  don't  think am commenting  on  tina  as  an  rashmi  fan.If  i  chance to c  rashmi's performance  and  find  any  points to  putforth, i will  do  it  .

My  only  point  is  ,though  tina  is vry  pretty,  she  cud  put  in  some  more  effort  to  act  also,  since  u  ppl  keep on sying  that  UT is  the  best  show ever whereas  the  trp  is dangling  btwn 20  to  40.A  little  bit  of   homework  from her side cud  do  better  i  feel.

@znursingh   yeah  i  feel  TD  FANS  as  baccha's cos even  Tina  is  still in  the  KG  and  yet  to  know  the  A,B,C of  acting  ,SO  her deewani's  too  wud  be  baccha's.
Edited by surileykoyal - 11 years ago