THE QUEEN OF STOIC EXPRESSIONS.

surileykoyal thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
One  fine  day i  chanced  to  watch UTTARAN  after  a  gap  of  nearly  a  year  and  a  half.It  was   a  45 mins  epsd  i  think.And  that  one  epsd  was enough  for  me  to come  to  the  conclusion  that  Tina  dutta  IS  THE  QUEEN OF  STOIC  EXPRESSIONS.
Some  one  gave her  a  shocking  news,  the  pooja  plate  on her  hands  fell  down,  but  still  there  was  a  stoic  expression  on  her  face.Then    she  was walking  here  and  there   along  the  corridors  of  a  hotel,  muttering  some  thing  there  too  her  expression  was  so  stoic.(In  btw  i  came  to  know  that  she  reached  the  4  th  floor  of  the  hotel  within  seconds  after   the  lift  reached the  4  th  floor ,  may  be  there  was  a  power  cut inbtw.).The   way   iccha  reacted  when  she  saw  her  son  attempting  to  molest  a girl  was  the  best  ever  stoic  expression,  u  cud  hear  her  shout  yuvraj,  only  then  u  cud  understand  that  she  is  angry,wow  great.I hav  never  seen  such  a  great  performance  ever.Iccha  was  not  this  mature  when  she  was  young.As  a  young  girl  she  used  to  show  so  much  of  emotions  and  expressions.But  now  since  she  is  a  matured  person,  she  is  able  to  put  on  the  stoic  expression  on  all  possible  situations.
Am  so  satisfied  with  the epsd  i  hav  come  to  the  conclusion  that  this  one  epsd  is  enough  for  me  for  the  rest  of  the  life  of uttaran.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
!Edited by akshirocks - 11 years ago
voiletnikki thumbnail
 paposhon you can talk about iccha , but can't Tina 
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I agree with u yaar.she is best in her expressions,emotions.really she is a perfect actress.
surileykoyal thumbnail
xcuse  me  ,  anyone  here  really  understood  ,  what  i  want  to  convey.
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tina is a good actress and that's why she is having many fans.
surileykoyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveyouiccha

I agree with u yaar.she is best in her expressions,emotions.really she is a perfect actress.

ok,  ok  , yeah  she  is  the  best  and  that  is  why  she  is  able  to  put    stoic  expression,  for  whatever  the  situation  demands.

@shristee  baby,  there  is  some  thing  called   reading  between  the  lines, hav  u  ever  tried  it,  if  not  try  it  now.
oldveechafan thumbnail
yeah icha was Realli Awsome tht day...Edited by oldveechafan - 11 years ago
oldveechafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: surileykoyal

ok, ok , yeah she is the best and that is why she is able to put    stoic expression, for whatever the situation demands.

@shristee baby, there is some thing called reading between the lines, hav u ever tried it, if not try it now.

oops cool down yawr...i read the whole...bt i to0 dnt knw...what u wana knw...?? Edited by oldveechafan - 11 years ago
surileykoyal thumbnail
guys  am  feeling  like🤣🤣🤣.

Well  there  is a  term in  tamil    grammer called,  vanja  pughazchi  ani  , i  used  it .

That's  why  i  asked  u  to  read  btwn  my  lines,  frds.
 Do u  all  know  the  meaning  of  stoic  xpression. Stoic  means  emotionless  expression,  she  shows  the  same  xpression  all  the  time  whatever  be  the  situation.
Edited by surileykoyal - 11 years ago