Frequent Posters

jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

thanks for the update Faz...

ara_000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx fuzzy 4 dis update...bt i really dnt knw wat to say abt yestrday's episode...aftr watching d episd i am still in shock nd heart broken 2 see how d show is getting worse day by day ...dis is not d show we actually fall in love wit...d show has lost evrything due to dis SHIT-AL track...both d lead characters r butchered in yestrday's episd...disheartened to see d death of sumthing 4 which u r passionate...totally sad abt d ongoing track...hope the CVs undrstnd dis nd get our IPKKND back on track vry soon...
noclapsplease thumbnail
Amazing post Fuzzy .. 
Today all the bashing of the current track is completely justified .. Where is our Khushi ?? Where is the consistency of the characters ? Where is Romance ? I can't say more bad things to the show which was everything to me .. 

I am just terribly disappointed at the moment 
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: highonshows

Fuzzy bear...

Aaj tou mera muh hi mat khulwao...cvs have totally butchered both characters...

The past ASR they showed us for over a yrs has become meant nothing...

The epitome of connection they showed btwn arnav n khushi is now meant nothing

The change in ASR we saw due to first ever gurl his one n only true love khushi is akso meant nothing ...cuz we see him standing with shitall smiling.

The trust weve shown in them to bring us intensity n lovestory we enjoyed has becone meant nothing...

So let them be...we shall watch our beloved show being slain. Cuz if ut. Was actually their baby they would bever let this happen.

Avni

ðŸ¤—

No they dont care...not for this show...nor for us :(((((((((
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ara_000

thanx fuzzy 4 dis update...bt i really dnt knw wat to say abt yestrday's episode...aftr watching d episd i am still in shock nd heart broken 2 see how d show is getting worse day by day ...dis is not d show we actually fall in love wit...d show has lost evrything due to dis SHIT-AL track...both d lead characters r butchered in yestrday's episd...disheartened to see d death of sumthing 4 which u r passionate...totally sad abt d ongoing track...hope the CVs undrstnd dis nd get our IPKKND back on track vry soon...

there is nothing left...they could do so much n better...but i dont know what is holding them back...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaliyahassan

Amazing post Fuzzy .. 
Today all the bashing of the current track is completely justified .. Where is our Khushi ?? Where is the consistency of the characters ? Where is Romance ? I can't say more bad things to the show which was everything to me .. 

I am just terribly disappointed at the moment 

ðŸ˜• i m here only for my love for Arhi...n i will try n stand strong...🥱
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post !!!! Dont want to say anything abt yest episode !!!!
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky89

Nice post !!!! Dont want to say anything abt yest episode !!!!

🤗  kuch na kahoo...kuch bhee na kahoo...kiya kahna hai...kiya sunna hai...mujh ko pata hai...tuj ko pata hai...🥱
love_for_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Couldnt see episode since morning as my computer was down, I think its also not liking IPK these days! But reading your take makes the episode worth watching atleast once.
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_for_serial

Couldnt see episode since morning as my computer was down, I think its also not liking IPK these days! But reading your take makes the episode worth watching atleast once.

im glad...love Arhi too much...😳