Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
inmates are ready to blast and stand on their feer if tameez dev let him speak. He is demoralizing to extent where people just go in shell. We saw kshaif, sid, sky etc. He wants reality show to be parivarik show so he can compete against sr. bachhan. πŸ˜›

Aseem shouldn't have apologies to kotak or make such remark which ignite spark. I want to see his argument with vrijesh or sapna. They are always ready with masshal in their hand ...aaoo maroo humhe and we will react.

sampy was listening conversation when asseem and kotak were sorting out their difference. Sapna had no right to tell sampy what she need to do. If they were so concern about sampy listening , then it was assem or kotak's call not .sapna. she is rude at time πŸ˜†  but i likey
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaBB

. she is rude at time πŸ˜†  but i likey

She is a confused and frustrated soul who needs psychological counselling soon..
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PriyaBB

Niki never gives his opinion, he like to pour fuel in fire and then enjoy fire works. He can't go against salman , he wants to make his carrer in philm industry so he will lick his foot big time.  Housemate needs money and they won't raise their voice after all tv actors hai πŸ˜†

Nikku ka to Sally bhi kuch nahi kar payega.He is so not an actor but he definitely has an interesting personality.He is so much fun to watch when he very nonchalantly adds fuel to fire with a smile on his face.I likeπŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Bartz

WTH..Why do these so called people call Sampat mataji mataji? She is not 60-70 yrs old. At least Sidhu and Sapana are of same age as Sampat or even older. Just because she is from gaon these fake mod people call her mataji this that. 😑 

Bhagwan ne moon ke saath akal bhi diya hai.Kuch bole na phir😑

Originally posted by: Jayjaya79

I totally agree. My image of Juhi or even Pooja Bedi for that matter will never be the same. πŸ€’

PB earned a boyfriend out of it. She really needed one.Like they say, all is fair in love and war.πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Bartz

This time Sampat will be evicted though I would like to kick this idiot Sapana out? She is too rude and doesn't know how to behave. We can see how these so called modern people ignore Sampat. They don't include her in conversations. She seems to be left out. In previous seasons people used to behave nice with contestants having rural background like the ex-daku, etc. People like Sampat are far better and achiever in life than idiots like Sapana. πŸ˜‘

She is weird alright but she has more balls than all the men  put together in that house.She has it in her to show sallu the middle finger and not apologize like vivek oberoi.That IS commendable.Living life on your own terms is the only freedom truly.

The way sampat gale latkos na, no one would want to be nice to her.Watching her latkoing all over urvashi gave me the creeps man. The personality she came with is no where to be seen now.She really should leave now.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Off topic :

GO GIANTS !!! πŸ₯³ WorldSeries Champions !!! πŸ₯³

Meena, where are you ?? πŸ˜†
Edited by Nishita123 - 11 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Delu saved siddhu bcz he was the best and safe option for her πŸ˜‰

vrijesh is taking pangas for no reason πŸ€”  he is Not in some grp ,  he is Not fav of many , and he is not playing any game 

aashka is too shaani and i m sure after Gulabu aunty's elimination she will be the next target 

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
who is meeting Sandy here tmr ???? πŸ˜›

Stay Safe guys 
k-slice thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

who is meeting Sandy here tmr ???? πŸ˜›

Stay Safe guys 

i am definitely meeting sandi tomorrow here in boston!🀒